Rump's $17 million Hurricane Windfall

I personally know someone who had his bike wrecked...the insurance payout was only a few dollars less than he'd paid for it 3 years previously, and probably twice what he could have gotten had he sold it. Aside from the scale, how is this any different?

"Aside from the scale"? Really? :lmao:

"Aside from that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?"

OK y'all have suffered enough. Here's the alternative explanation to Rump committing insurance fraud --- simply that he's lying about the whole thing. That he never put in a 17 million dollar claim at all, if anything put in a legitimate one, and the whole story was made up to ---again--- make himself appear richer than he is.

The insurance adjuster that came to inspect can't remember details. You'd think $17 million would make an impression. Maybe 17 hundred wouldn't.

So it comes down to he's either a fraudster or a liar. Pick your poison.

Of course in the bigly picture..... there's no reason he can't be both.
After all he was for the Iraq war before he was against it.... he was for abortion before he was against it... he was for Hillary before he was against her..... etc etc etc. So duality and self-delusion go hand in tiny hand.

Trump admitted in a 2007 deposition about an unrelated matter that he had a “very good insurance policy” during a series of storms two years before, The AP said. And he added that he had pocketed some of the $17 million because the terms of his policy meant “you didn’t have to reinvest it.​

My home is insured for more than the replacement value. You did know you could do that right? My insurance also doesn't pay out only to the contractors for the work, they pay me bulk sum and I get the repairs done on my own. Once that is done the inspectors come back and say the property is in an insurable state and the policy continues. This doesn't prove any wrong doing, it actually proves he lived up to his contract.​

And do you put in a claim for, say, 500 times what the damage is and then pocket the 499?
If anything were to happen and I file the claim that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Poor, poor lil' ol' shallow Pogo has painted himself into a corner. He's probably one of those drivers that leave the scene of an accident cause he does not have insurance..............

Poor, poor lil' ol' shallow Pogo has painted himself into a corner. He's probably one of those drivers that leave the scene of an accident cause he does not have insurance..............

Actually I've been working and travelling.
Something you need help with? Please continue to hold. Your call is very important to us.

Forum List

Back