Rules

I don't know what the fuck anyone is talking about in this thread. So I will contribute with a pic of a giant bunny

news02032006003.jpg

:lol:

You should already know and either are baiting me in the hopes I break Gunny's special rules or you do not pay much attention to goings on.

It is a pretty simple concept. Rules must apply across the board to all or they have no real meaning. This does not mean some people can not have rules that apply to them in a special position or job. But that the general rules apply as well, just the same to them as everyone else.

When a set of rules are written with the sole purpose of protecting one class from other classes then those rules are corrupt.

Take cops. They have special rules regarding the carrying and use of firearms and the ability to arrest. However they can not abuse those rules and then expect to be covered by the system. They can not shoot someone outside the line of duty for personal reasons and then fall back on the special rules entitled to law enforcement.

They can not abuse the right of arrest to take personal grudges out on someone and then expect the system to protect them. If someone has not violated a law a cop can not just arrest them because they felt like it or because , well gee that should be illegal.

You want to put this out here? "Gunny's Special rules" have allowed YOU to get away with fucking murder when most others would have been banned over and over. I've been BEYOND patient with you and your constant whining anytime you perceive some inequity in how rules are applied or some perceived notion that you can say and do whatever the fuck you want cuz you have "rights".

I have continuously kept the moderators off your ass when you were acting like a complete jackass, starting thread after thread over your perceived injustices and your stupid little obvious implicating comments.

So when you come fucking crying about exceptions and perceived favoritism, let's start with the favoritism YOU have received from ME.

You don't want to be here? Don't. Simple as that. You have the right to follow the same rules everyone else here does.

And frankly, as a retired Gunnery Sergeant, I really don't get the fact you don't understand how I do things. You polish a chair with your ass for 20 years, or what? Maybe you shoulda had your ass out on the line in the fucking sand and you might be able to catch on.:eusa_eh:

:clap2: It's as though he's begging for your attention.

I can remember complaining about favoritism once, maybe twice (early on), and got smacked down. Usually people *get it* thereafter.

You're still here though ... months later ... right? ;)

There are only three real rules on this board.
Rule Number 1. Big Black Dog is always right.
Rule Number 2. If Big Black Dog is wrong it is because he is just seeing if you're paying attention.
Rule Number 3. Always refer to Rule Number 1.

i have had threads moved and closed....moved threads no one told me why.....unless the mod mentioned it in the thread...when i ask why a thread was closed....i got an answer...the rules are the rules...and if you butt heads with a mod....they can close the discussion when it becomes the same old same old..that has been done to me....in all fairness sgt you dont have a clue what is going on in pms....or in reality how the rules are enforced to others on the board...most simply try to resolve it in pm and then move on...perhaps it is time y ou just move on....accept what happened and post instead of reviewing what has been settled.

if i have a thread topic that might be a bit much for the board..i ask gunny first....he gives me the reason he doesnt think he will let the thread fly and i drop it...gunny runs this board....sometimes with an iron fist...sometimes with a very soft hand...gunny has forgiven my fits of temper.....

Well said. Although I never lose my temper. ;) :eusa_angel: :eusa_pray:

my god...this is still going...do I have to bring out the giant bunny again?

WTF!

I don't get what is so confusing about the rules. There are so few of them and the ones that are there require a real effort to break. And topping that off with a complaint about perceived favoritism?

I just don't get it.

Some people like to act like the "man" is keeping them down. In this case, the "man" would be Gunny. That way, attention is taken away from their bullshit and focused on the new situation.

What I can't believe is some people are still bitching about the C word, over a week later.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk[/ame]

Some people like to act like the "man" is keeping them down. In this case, the "man" would be Gunny. That way, attention is taken away from their bullshit and focused on the new situation.

What I can't believe is some people are still bitching about the C word, over a week later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk

Week? Dude that word was removed from thw word filter a year ago, nd it was put a vote on the board.

I think it happened bout the time you graduated 6th grade so you might've missed it.:lol:

Week? Dude that word was removed from thw word filter a year ago, nd it was put a vote on the board.

I think it happened bout the time you graduated 6th grade so you might've missed it.:lol:

I meant more recently. I actually remember that poll, I may of even had voted. :lol:

And pshh, it was 7th. They say the first thing to go in your old age is your memory Gunny. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk

Dammit! Now the kid is going to whine about someone bringing up his age.

Oh, wait; you're a guy. The kid won't whine.

Dammit! Now the kid is going to whine about someone bringing up his age.

Oh, wait; you're a guy. The kid won't whine.

See, this is why we can't have nice things. Stop being a debbie downer and picking fights.

I don't get what is so confusing about the rules. There are so few of them and the ones that are there require a real effort to break. And topping that off with a complaint about perceived favoritism?

I just don't get it.

:beer: Here's to the boys and girls who've NEVER read the rules and still manage to get along on the playground!

(Insert your preferred Deity here) bless common sense! :beer:

:beer: Here's to the boys and girls who've NEVER read the rules and still manage to get along on the playground!

I hope you brought enough beer for the rest of us. :eusa_eh:

I just don't get it.

I'll drink to that!

Thanks!

How am I keeping you from having nice things, kid? Your skin is way too thin. Grow up.

:lol: I will leave at this, you can say what you want but you flip out constantly for no reason. My skin is not "way too thin." I would recommend being able to follow your own advice, before handing it out to others you nickel store psychologist you. :cool:

Oh by the way, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

:eusa_eh: Hmm, you didn't disappear, worked in the movie. Oh well. :D

Forum List

Back