Rules

in german rule and menstruation can be translated into the same word.

which can lead to hilarious situations if done in the other direction, resulting in the use of menstruation when rule is meant.

don't break the menstruations, and you will be fine, retgysgt!

would someone rep joe for me...i am out of rep....

and another thing while we are on the subject...do you think perhaps other posters complained about the use of **** in thread title....i find many times this board is self regulating
The board is self-regulating, compared to most I've seen.

If Gunny really clamped down with a ton of arbitrary rules like most forums, he'd need many more mods to control a forum this size. Not to mention USMB would lose its primary draw: the freedom of speech.

and another thing while we are on the subject...do you think perhaps other posters complained about the use of **** in thread title....i find many times this board is self regulating

The Mean Old USMB Software said:
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Bummer, 'Bones!

:popcorn:

which can lead to hilarious situations if done in the other direction, resulting in the use of menstruation when rule is meant.

:lol:

When the rules of a board do not apply to EVERYONE equally, then there are in effect no rules. I am not sure I can participate on a board where the rules are only applied to some and not all.
Nice knowing you. Bye.

You should already know and either are baiting me in the hopes I break Gunny's special rules or you do not pay much attention to goings on.

It is a pretty simple concept. Rules must apply across the board to all or they have no real meaning. This does not mean some people can not have rules that apply to them in a special position or job. But that the general rules apply as well, just the same to them as everyone else.

When a set of rules are written with the sole purpose of protecting one class from other classes then those rules are corrupt.

Take cops. They have special rules regarding the carrying and use of firearms and the ability to arrest. However they can not abuse those rules and then expect to be covered by the system. They can not shoot someone outside the line of duty for personal reasons and then fall back on the special rules entitled to law enforcement.

They can not abuse the right of arrest to take personal grudges out on someone and then expect the system to protect them. If someone has not violated a law a cop can not just arrest them because they felt like it or because , well gee that should be illegal.

You want to put this out here? "Gunny's Special rules" have allowed YOU to get away with fucking murder when most others would have been banned over and over. I've been BEYOND patient with you and your constant whining anytime you perceive some inequity in how rules are applied or some perceived notion that you can say and do whatever the fuck you want cuz you have "rights".

I have continuously kept the moderators off your ass when you were acting like a complete jackass, starting thread after thread over your perceived injustices and your stupid little obvious implicating comments.

So when you come fucking crying about exceptions and perceived favoritism, let's start with the favoritism YOU have received from ME.

You don't want to be here? Don't. Simple as that. You have the right to follow the same rules everyone else here does.

And frankly, as a retired Gunnery Sergeant, I really don't get the fact you don't understand how I do things. You polish a chair with your ass for 20 years, or what? Maybe you shoulda had your ass out on the line in the fucking sand and you might be able to catch on.:eusa_eh:

You two are SO FUCKING OUT OF LINE! Discussion of PMs..especially moderator PMs is a bannable offense. Are you two on acid?

You should already know and either are baiting me in the hopes I break Gunny's special rules or you do not pay much attention to goings on.

It is a pretty simple concept. Rules must apply across the board to all or they have no real meaning. This does not mean some people can not have rules that apply to them in a special position or job. But that the general rules apply as well, just the same to them as everyone else.

When a set of rules are written with the sole purpose of protecting one class from other classes then those rules are corrupt.

Take cops. They have special rules regarding the carrying and use of firearms and the ability to arrest. However they can not abuse those rules and then expect to be covered by the system. They can not shoot someone outside the line of duty for personal reasons and then fall back on the special rules entitled to law enforcement.

They can not abuse the right of arrest to take personal grudges out on someone and then expect the system to protect them. If someone has not violated a law a cop can not just arrest them because they felt like it or because , well gee that should be illegal.

You want to put this out here? "Gunny's Special rules" have allowed YOU to get away with fucking murder when most others would have been banned over and over. I've been BEYOND patient with you and your constant whining anytime you perceive some inequity in how rules are applied or some perceived notion that you can say and do whatever the fuck you want cuz you have "rights".

I have continuously kept the moderators off your ass when you were acting like a complete jackass, starting thread after thread over your perceived injustices and your stupid little obvious implicating comments.

So when you come fucking crying about exceptions and perceived favoritism, let's start with the favoritism YOU have received from ME.

You don't want to be here? Don't. Simple as that. You have the right to follow the same rules everyone else here does.

And frankly, as a retired Gunnery Sergeant, I really don't get the fact you don't understand how I do things. You polish a chair with your ass for 20 years, or what? Maybe you shoulda had your ass out on the line in the fucking sand and you might be able to catch on.:eusa_eh:

You two are SO FUCKING OUT OF LINE! Discussion of PMs..especially moderator PMs is a bannable offense. Are you two on acid?

Damn ... was that YOUR KoolAid I drank out of?:lol:

Same in French.

les regles = the rules
menstrual period

Same in French.

les regles = the rules
menstrual period

german word is regel.

Damn ... was that YOUR KoolAid I drank out of?:lol:

:ack-1: Did you not GET the memo from the CDC regarding the licking of other peoples (especially Huggys) stuff?!?!? :scared1:

Have you not heard of Kermit the Frogs Kryptonite, the Miss Piggy flu?!?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Last edited:

:clap2: It's as though he's begging for your attention.

I can remember complaining about favoritism once, maybe twice (early on), and got smacked down. Usually people *get it* thereafter.

The reason I don't like the word is because it's most commonly affiliated with filthy sex, whereas sex otherwise is not filthy. It winds up in captions for disgusting photos and/or other content posted by perverts.

I bet that when RGS becomes a very old man, and those close to him decide that it is no longer safe for him to drive, he will go on a rant about how unjust it is for someone to take away his right to drive after all that he gave to his country.

(An elderly patient literally said this to me.)

My 90 year old grandmother did better than that. She lived with my Uncle in No. VA and drove basically to the grocery store, chuch and garage sales. She had hit pretty much every fixed object between DC and Dulles and back again. Uncle had the pictures and repair bills to prove it.

Eventually after she'd hit enough objects he decided to sell her car (it was in his name btw). So....what did she do?

She called the Elder Abuse hotline and reported my Uncle for abusing her!

All reports of abuse have to be investigated, so the Elder Abuse caseworker came out, met wtih my Uncle and Grandmother, and after viewing the file folder full of pictures and repair bills, she simply closed the case. "Unfounded". :rofl:

Of course, my grandmother was NOT amused when her wings were clippedl She didn't speak to my Uncle for weeks after he took the car away. :lol:

I bet that when RGS becomes a very old man, and those close to him decide that it is no longer safe for him to drive, he will go on a rant about how unjust it is for someone to take away his right to drive after all that he gave to his country.

(An elderly patient literally said this to me.)

My 90 year old grandmother did better than that. She lived with my Uncle in No. VA and drove basically to the grocery store, chuch and garage sales. She had hit pretty much every fixed object between DC and Dulles and back again. Uncle had the pictures and repair bills to prove it.

Eventually after she'd hit enough objects he decided to sell her car (it was in his name btw). So....what did she do?

She called the Elder Abuse hotline and reported my Uncle for abusing her!

All reports of abuse have to be investigated, so the Elder Abuse caseworker came out, met wtih my Uncle and Grandmother, and after viewing the file folder full of pictures and repair bills, she simply closed the case. "Unfounded". :rofl:

Of course, my grandmother was NOT amused when her wings were clippedl She didn't speak to my Uncle for weeks after he took the car away. :lol:

It's hard for some seniors to admit everything in addition to their bodies starts disintegrating (including reaction time).

My uncle solved the problem with his mother (my grandmother) who was also in her 90's and whose hearing was so bad (refused to get a hearing aid) that she was barely trusted to walk to the store, let alone drive to one. One fall, he told her that to avoid further rust to her car, he was going to put it up on blocks for the winter. Come spring, and following a season of everyone else driving her where she wanted to go, she forgot all about her car, still up on blocks in some stranger's garage. If she had remembered, however, my uncle planned to tell her he couldn't find anyone to take it down, so would she want to sell it as is? My grandmother liked money more than cars, so she would have said yes to that.

my mother refuses to stop driving....i have considered taking the car but she would simply buy another one....she got her drivers license renewed...we had made plans for ever option but that...

my mother refuses to stop driving....i have considered taking the car but she would simply buy another one....she got her drivers license renewed...we had made plans for ever option but that...
Mine drove into her 90's...figured out ways to go everywhere she wanted to go and back home without ever having to turn left.

I don't know what the fuck anyone is talking about in this thread. So I will contribute with a pic of a giant bunny

news02032006003.jpg

Forum List

Back