Rules for Conservatives, ignore the radical left

Rules for Conservatives, ignore the radical left

How CAN you, they're in the Republican Party???

The "commies", the Marxists and Trotskyists...are ALL in the GOP...

Ronbo Reagan welcomed them into OUR government ...The NEOCONS

neocon_banner2.jpg

irvKristol.jpg

Irving Kristol

Widely referred to as the "godfather" of neoconservatism, Mr. Kristol was part of the "New York Intellectuals," a group of critics mainly of Eastern European Jewish descent. In the late 1930s, he studied at City College of New York where he became a Trotskyist. From 1947 to 1952, he was the managing editor of Commentary magazine, later called the "neocon bible."

By the late 1960s, Kristol had shifted from left to right on the political spectrum, due partly to what he considered excesses and anti-Americanism among liberals. Kristol built the intellectual framework of neoconservatism, founding and editing journals such as The Public Interest and The National Interest.

Kristol is a fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and author of numerous books, including "Neoconservatism: The Autobiography of an Idea." He is the father of Weekly Standard editor and oft-quoted neoconservative William Kristol.

Key figures
keyFigures.gif

US News / Special: Empire Builders | Christian Science Monitor

Leon Trotsky

trotski.jpg

trotskysmarxismsquare.jpg

Hey BFGRN, I am talking about wasting ones time bumping threads on this forum and letting the left, regardless of party, affect real and true meaningful discussion

affect real and true meaningful discussion

Oh please! Stop using phrases you know nothing about!

RULE 5: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

Won't work on me, nice try though

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Yup, you Cons just keep hanging your hats and hopes on Palin, Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh, etc.

It's worked so well so far...

:lol:

Hey, I just heard on a couple of the Sunday talk shows that the administration dropped both the 'public option' and the 'end of life discussions.'

Pretty much an admission that everything we have been saying about both is absolutely, positively and totally true!

One small step for the right, and a giant step toward truth and justice!

Something else I heard on the SUnday talk shows....Republicans talking about how there is a MUCH better way to reform healthcare. Where the hell has the GOP been for the past 20 years???? If they know such a better way, why haven't they lifted a finger to do it?

Yup, you Cons just keep hanging your hats and hopes on Palin, Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh, etc.

It's worked so well so far...

:lol:

Hey, I just heard on a couple of the Sunday talk shows that the administration dropped both the 'public option' and the 'end of life discussions.'

Pretty much an admission that everything we have been saying about both is absolutely, positively and totally true!

One small step for the right, and a giant step toward truth and justice!

Yeah, I heard that too. But they will try to sneak it back in the back door somehow. Got to keep a close eye on things

REid behind in Polls in Nevada for the first time in forever, Dodd behind in Conneticut Mr. switch behind double digits in Pennsylvania, ...

This illustrates the damage constantly done by the MSM by their catering to the "home team". If we could get even the slightest bit of fair treatment from the the media, people would become aware of the huge fraud that is being perpretrated on them, and people like these guys would pay the price. A rowl like the one we're seeing now lifts the veil on what's going on because it goes outside the power of the media to cover it up. The left will do everything it can to quell the rebellion by all and more of the tactics Pixie opened the OP with.

Remember this; the crutch the Main Stream Media gives to these guys weakens them because it causes them to be overconfident, to over-reach, and finally become susceptible to being clobbered by conservatives when their constitutents see them unmasked like they are right now. Even the nastiness the left constantly exhibits begins to expose them all for what they really are.

Spector would not still be in office but for the support he got from GWB in his last US Senate primary election when he was challenged by Pat Toomey. That ought to satisfy anyone that GWB was not a conservative, but just a Republican.

Last edited:
Something else I heard on the SUnday talk shows....Republicans talking about how there is a MUCH better way to reform healthcare. Where the hell has the GOP been for the past 20 years???? If they know such a better way, why haven't they lifted a finger to do it?

I'm not certain exactly how many of the 'past 20 years' the Republicans have had the opportunity to do so, but if the number is less than 10, where is your gripe about the Democrats 'lifting a finger'?

And have you considered that there might be reasons neither party has brought up the subject, such as:

1. We have an excellent healthcare situation in the US, as the vast majority verify.

2. Except for the Obama Administration and the Democrat stenographers, or as they like to be called, 'journalists', nobody really saw any need to destroy the heathcare system that exists.

3. Healthcare costs have been steadily falling, not rising:
Increases in healthcare expenditures:
2003 8.6%
2004 6.9%
2005 6.5%
2006 6.7%
2007 6.1%
Compare to 10.5% in 1970 and 13% in 1980

4. Every universal plan tried has failed in terms of costs, rationing care and accesss (Massachusetts, Tennessee, Oregon, Hawaii, etc.)

5. The Democrats were afraid that perceptive folks, you know, obviously not including you, would notice that tort reform, and dropping policy mandates were not included in any Democrat plan.

So, whadda ya' think, Swifty, could these be the answer to your (rhetorical) question?

Says you; the only improvements in the healthcare issue over the past twenty years have come from Republicans, in spite of the D-enial; re: encouraging the expansion of neighborhood medical clinics, bringing some competition to the field of medicine with those and MSA's and HSA's, and high deductible/catastrophic health insurance contracts so that the customer would recognize they were spending their own money. It was the Ds who would only allow those to go into effect if the number of sign-ups were limited to less than 750,000. It was the Ds who made high deductible policies illegal. Also it was the Ds argument at the time that Ordinary folks would not spend their money on the health of their children so they couldn't be trusted with keeping some of their own money made available by not taxing it. That goes to why individuals don't get the same tax deductions of healthcare that businesses do to this very day. They've tried to sabotage any improvement in the system, so that once they've done enough damage they can re-make it to suit themselves. That's where we stand at the present time.

Edit: Part D, a Republican initiative came in at 30% below CBO scoring estimates, a first.

Last edited:
What we need is tort reform

I think healthcare reform is simply a way to bring on the control, take away our right to privacy, and other freedoms to choose for ourselves

The thread is very interesting.

A number of the committed left enetered the thread to do exactly what is discribed in the opening post, it was almost pavlovian.

Its also interesting to note that the things palin critized the most have now miraculously been dropped from the latest version of this swill, er 'bill.'

As I said when this started, the left was making a serious mistake belittling the protestors, as many of the protestors were in fact obama voters and supporters.

Now the chickens have come home to roost and support for the reforms is below 50%

of Pelosi too??? Get em all out of there. I don't think Spector is going to win in PA. That switching parties and signing the stimulus bill won't go over well out there. While there at it they need to dump Susan Collins a republican and Olympia Snow another repub. Had these three held out we would have gotten a much better stimulus package and one that actually might have worked. 76% of Americans want the government to take what's left back and pay down the debt. Obviously no one is seeing this working anywhere.

What we need is tort reform

I think healthcare reform is simply a way to bring on the control, take away our right to privacy, and other freedoms to choose for ourselves

That is ALL it is about...

The Left wants the power to CONTROL the COLELCTIVE... and it has LONG since been determined that HEALTHCARE is the best means to do so.

Ya see, the axiom 'he that pays the fiddler, calls the tune...' and when the State pays for healthcare... it 'calls the tune' in terms of what those who 'rely' on that system, which is not to say FORCIBLY REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THAT SUBSIDY... the government then has the RESPONSBILITY to determine what activities ARE and ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE...

Now all that means that all of those panty waist 'studies' that come out weekly; those that determine that Brand Muffins lead to long life... and that Bananas lead to nipple cancer... will be power players... There will be MASSIVE amounts of cash to be culled from industries which want to avoid becoming the focus of the health Nazis...

So OH YEAH... it's ALL ABOUT POWER and nothing BUT POWER.

Cold fusion you are about to witness a hard right turn in this country in the 2010 elections. Get ready.

I'll tell you guys something, I am so sick of the lefts tactics and their causing us to focus on their little attack modes. We do not need to defend Sarah Palin nor Glenn Beck from the likes of idiot tools of the poltitical left. They, (Palin and Beck and others) have come to expect the media to bid for the alynskyites. The left has become nothing more than tools of anti American rhetoric and bottom feeders

Find an OP that is in pure attack mode, copy the rule they have used to take our eye off the real issues

The real issues are the healthcare bill and government wanting to disrupt and control my and your life

I have better things to do with my time than argue with morons who have not an honest bone in their body

Arguing with those idiots is pointless...

Mocking them can be great fun...;)

Forum List

Back