Rules for Conservatives, ignore the radical left

And

Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

Target
Hurt
Go after people
cut off support
cruel but effective
ridicule

Those are definitely Republican tactics. It's why they are good at being monsters. And they claim to be Christian?

And

Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

Target
Hurt
Go after people
cut off support
cruel but effective
ridicule

Those are definitely Republican tactics. It's why they are good at being monsters. And they claim to be Christian?
Nope, they are directly from "Rules For Radicals", which both Dieuretic and I have been discussing since way before the election. Alinsky was NOT a conservative.

I'll tell you guys something, I am so sick of the lefts tactics and their causing us to focus on their little attack modes. We do not need to defend Sarah Palin nor Glenn Beck from the likes of idiot tools of the poltitical left. They, (Palin and Beck and others) have come to expect the media to bid for the alynskyites. The left has become nothing more than tools of anti American rhetoric and bottom feeders

Find an OP that is in pure attack mode, copy the rule they have used to take our eye off the real issues

The real issues are the healthcare bill and government wanting to disrupt and control my and your life

I have better things to do with my time than argue with morons who have not an honest bone in their body

Arguing with those idiots is pointless...

Mocking them can be great fun...;)

Ignoring them and their posts and sitting back and watching them act like little bratty girls is even funnier, watch as they throw their little tizzy fits because we are not talking about what they want us to talk about in this thread is priceless :lol:

As I said in the OP

The two alinsky rules that the left employs the most often is

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

And

They are not really very good at the rest
It's quite effective.

There have been a lot of attempts to draw the topic off by committed leftist posters, every few posts they have tried and they have been ignored, it is amusing to watch.

Arguing with those idiots is pointless...

Mocking them can be great fun...;)

Ignoring them and their posts and sitting back and watching them act like little bratty girls is even funnier, watch as they throw their little tizzy fits because we are not talking about what they want us to talk about in this thread is priceless :lol:

As I said in the OP

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

And

It's quite effective.

There have been a lot of attempts to draw the topic off by committed leftist posters, every few posts they have tried and they have been ignored, it is amusing to watch.

It is one of my funnest moments.Anytime I need to watch a lib gravel, I just need to come here :cool:

Alinsky should have called his book "how to gravel when you are about to lose the next election and everyone hates your healthcare scam" :eusa_angel:

Thanks Xeno, I tried to rep ya, not that you need my rep points but,hey

As I said in the OP

And

It's quite effective.

It is one of my funnest moments.Anytime I need to watch a lib gravel, I just need to come here :cool:

Alinsky should have called his book "how to gravel when you are about to lose the next election and everyone hates your healthcare scam" :eusa_angel:

The sad fact is that you actually believe what you wrote.

No worries.

The worst thing you can do is ignore people who so badly want to be heard.

Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck's statements were attacked because they were ignorant and false.
Palin is just plain goofy and Beck is just another Right Wing Schlub.

Funny thing about spell checkers they only check if a word is spelled correctly not if it was actually the correct word.
Like if I wrote that all of the right wingers on this board were ignorant assholees it would see the double e in asshole and flag it for correction.

Last edited:
These guys put this picture into my head of the blond conservative who puts an index finger in each ear, loudly says, "I can't hear you", closes her eyes and yells, "La la la la la la la". The reason someone does that is because they have nothing worthwhile to say in the first place.

i like the "grind them underfoot" policy best

That is what ignoring them feels like to the left ;)

Besides they whine and bitch and complain to get a rise out of us over stupid stuff like glenn beck is a cry baby and sarah palin is crazy. With absolutely notta to back it up. They are gossip mongers and and bottom feeders

The left will NOT silence me. But they will be ignored by me on matters of gossip and innuendo.

They have milk no meat

Last edited:

Besides they whine and bitch and complain to get a rise out of us over stupid stuff like glenn beck is a cry baby and sarah palin is crazy. With absolutely notta to back it up. They are gossip mongers and and bottom feeders

The left will NOT silence me. But they will be ignored by me on matters of gossip and innuendo.

They have milk no meat

toothless poodles, full of yap. kick em and watch em spin across the floor.

They have milk no meat

You're really Michael Vick in disguise that's why you wear that mask isn't it?

They have milk no meat

Republican Attack Squad BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

More like Keyboard Komando :funnyface:

They have milk no meat
Sannity also appears to be in short supply.

They have milk no meat

They are insane, I would be insane too, if I had to defend someone like obama and his healthscare scam

Obama Strategy for Deploying His Internet Army in the Next 4 Years:
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/homepage/s...

OBAMA PLAYBOOK:
1) Nuclear Constitution Option on ALL Filibusters
2) OVERLY accommodating Media
3) Leftist use of tactics to liberalize voting laws so as to allow more voter fraud (thus insuring future elections AFTER he destroys the U.S.)
4) "Card Check" legislation to eliminate secret balloting in unions & force union victories
5) "Fairness Doctrine" which will only apply to commercial talk radio. Not uber liberal NPR and not Television (NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC)

And the useful idiots feel "useful" I suppose :lol:

They have milk no meat

They are insane, I would be insane too, if I had to defend someone like obama and his healthscare scam

Obama Strategy for Deploying His Internet Army in the Next 4 Years:
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/homepage/s...

OBAMA PLAYBOOK:
1) Nuclear Constitution Option on ALL Filibusters
2) OVERLY accommodating Media
3) Leftist use of tactics to liberalize voting laws so as to allow more voter fraud (thus insuring future elections AFTER he destroys the U.S.)
4) "Card Check" legislation to eliminate secret balloting in unions & force union victories
5) "Fairness Doctrine" which will only apply to commercial talk radio. Not uber liberal NPR and not Television (NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC)

And the useful idiots feel "useful" I suppose :lol:
Obama is 'nuking' his own side.

I'm sure all those democrats will be very happy to know their vote is eliminated for Barry's glory.

Forum List

Back