Rules are Rules... I am Certain the Liberals who...

I want to see the posts that Conhog mentioned.

I only saw Shogun's Comment...

Doesn't matter, it's a Defiance of the Natural Design, Chosen for Pleasure or based in Bad Wiring... Or both.

In that, it's NOT Equal to how the "Homosexual" is Designed and Equipped, and NOT Equal to that which Creates us...

Shouldn't be Criminal, but it doesn't Require a Dishonest Validation in Law as Equal to something it Factually is NOT.

:)

peace...

homosexuality is a historic norm. THIS is a fact. Such behavior can be found in the animal kingdom as well as numerous historic cultures.

I guess this is what happens when one relies upon what he thinks is alluded to.

:redface:

In the animal kingdom? My dog eats its own shit and drinks out of the toilet to, I don't encourage my children to behave similarly.

Marriage is NOT Denied to Homosexuals... The Ability to Refine it in Law is what is being Denied...

They Deny their Natural Design... They get Denied Marriage.

Find Validation elsewhere.

peace...

One was Shogun... He was Eluding to it as he Defended you guys...

Don't Know if he is a Homosexual, but I Sure that's who CH is Referring to.

peace...

Cockhog claimed people in this thread admitted to choosing to be gay but it was just another lie in a VERY long line of his lies and you try to cover for him because bigots are fucking human cancer.

Prove I have ever lied CircleJerk. I can easily prove your lies when I accuse you of such. So prove I have ever lied in this this, or any other, thread. You're so stupid you think giving an opinoin you don't agree with = lying :lol:. The fact is on points of fact I have occasionally made a mistake, but I acknowledge if someone corrects me, and I have never out right lied. You, and others, though have ZERO problem just making shit up. Like this. Prove I lied. You of course will do your usual dance here, but thought I'd take the time anyway to attempt to get someone to prove I've lied. Funny that about 4 people, or so, have accused me of lying at some point on this board but when pressed, they can't offer proof as to those lies. :lol: Why is that? Oh yeah, because I don't lie. Some of yall just hate that I bring actual facts to a discussion.

So then post some quotes validating your asinine statements, dick breath.

:lol:

Cockhog claimed people in this thread admitted to choosing to be gay but it was just another lie in a VERY long line of his lies and you try to cover for him because bigots are fucking human cancer.

Prove I have ever lied CircleJerk. I can easily prove your lies when I accuse you of such. So prove I have ever lied in this this, or any other, thread. You're so stupid you think giving an opinoin you don't agree with = lying :lol:. The fact is on points of fact I have occasionally made a mistake, but I acknowledge if someone corrects me, and I have never out right lied. You, and others, though have ZERO problem just making shit up. Like this. Prove I lied. You of course will do your usual dance here, but thought I'd take the time anyway to attempt to get someone to prove I've lied. Funny that about 4 people, or so, have accused me of lying at some point on this board but when pressed, they can't offer proof as to those lies. :lol: Why is that? Oh yeah, because I don't lie. Some of yall just hate that I bring actual facts to a discussion.

Sure, here in fact is a post BY you which clearly indicates its a CHOICE

no, it's really not. No more than it's unnatural for those of like pigment to only fuck each other.

So, when your weak ass argument fails today like it did 40 years ago you'll convey what kind of a silly ass you are. Nothing more, nothing less.

Wrong again, Toots...

Skin Color is Irrelevant...

We are Designed to ProCreate with the Opposite Sex and Race is NOT an Issue.

We are NOT Designed to Couple with the Same Sex, but we can Choose to, and that Choice should NOT be Illegal, but it also does not Require a Law to be Changed to make it Equal to the way the Homosexual is Designed by Nature.

If Homosexuals weren't Equipped to Couple and ProCreate with the Opposite Sex, I Might buy your Theories...

Until there's an Evolution that way, have a Civil Union and a Smile... I'll Support ya!

peace...

NOW it's irrelevant. Your kind wasn't preaching that irrelevancy 40 years ago. You profess the same now as they did.

and, you don't know what we were "designed" to do anyway. Nor do you speak for the sum total of humanity through history whose personal choices break from your narrow misguided opinion. Sorry to wound your ego, tex.

Sucks to be the guy who is not a fan of equality, eh? Nothing new under the sun.

:eusa_angel:

If you are in fact not gay, my apologies

Doesn't matter, it's a Defiance of the Natural Design, Chosen for Pleasure or based in Bad Wiring... Or both.

In that, it's NOT Equal to how the "Homosexual" is Designed and Equipped, and NOT Equal to that which Creates us...

Shouldn't be Criminal, but it doesn't Require a Dishonest Validation in Law as Equal to something it Factually is NOT.

peace...

homosexuality is a historic norm. THIS is a fact. Such behavior can be found in the animal kingdom as well as numerous historic cultures.

In the animal kingdom? My dog eats its own shit and drinks out of the toilet to, I don't encourage my children to behave similarly.

if the standard is "what is natural" I guess you'd best be glad you are not a canine, shit breath. If you DID teach your kids to eat shit like a dog then you might still be marginally better at parenting than what you've proven otherwise regarding logic. The fact still remains that homosexuality is, has been, and will continue to be natural occurrences throughout cultural and nature.

where does it say the military needs to make sure that people are "comfortable"? Gays and straights have been serving together for hundreds of years. Most everyone knows who the gay guys are and most everyone knows that they have to hide it...

YOu don't have to be COMFORTABLE... just do your damned job.

Okay. You skipped over everything to latch onto what you perceived to be the weakest point.

don't make weak points.

bottom line:

guys in the military know who is gay and who is not... they serve along side them and they are aware of their sexuality. It is nowhere near as big a deal as folks would like to make it seem.

I didn't make a weak point. I said you attacked what you perceived to be a weak point. Keep in mind I'm focusing on the areas of Basic and AIT. Once you are on PDS things are a bit more reflective of civilian life in terms of privacy but it all depends on how the barracks are set up. In my first PDS the walls between rooms didn't even run all the way to the ceiling but stopped about 10 inches short and chicken coop wire was used to tie bewteen the ceiling and where the walls stopped.

You can pretend Troop Morale is irrelevent but if you've served as long as you've claimed then you know it is an area of constant adjustments.

if the standard is "what is natural" I guess you'd best be glad you are not a canine, shit breath. If you DID teach your kids to eat shit like a dog then you might still be marginally better at parenting than what you've proven otherwise regarding logic. The fact still remains that homosexuality is, has been, and will continue to be natural occurrences throughout cultural and nature.

You're on here calling names and acting like a child and wish to judge my parenting skills based off of ONE thread? LOL

ooh, you served for 3 years longer than I did, that must have given you special insight. Yes I have said the same thing there are gays serving, there have been gays serving, there will always be gays serving, in fact I told a very personal story that changed my mind about gays serving. The fact is though you make it seem like half the military is gay, and that is incorrect.

I don't know whether it was the extra three years that gave me special insight, or just the fact that I am apparently a lot smarter than you are, but that is immaterial. I have never suggested or implied that "half the military is gay"... that's just bullshit projection from YOU. I HAVE stated that there are clearly gays serving now that straight servicemembers are aware of and that I believe that there are many more serving from deep in the closet that their compatriots are unaware of. I further stated that I have no doubt that gay servicemembers who ARE serving from in the closet, routinely serve with pride and professionalism and heroism and that they have earned the respect of their compatriots and that those compatriots will NOT cease to respect them when they are allowed to come out of the closet and still serve.

Wrong again, Toots...

Skin Color is Irrelevant...

We are Designed to ProCreate with the Opposite Sex and Race is NOT an Issue.

We are NOT Designed to Couple with the Same Sex, but we can Choose to, and that Choice should NOT be Illegal, but it also does not Require a Law to be Changed to make it Equal to the way the Homosexual is Designed by Nature.

If Homosexuals weren't Equipped to Couple and ProCreate with the Opposite Sex, I Might buy your Theories...

Until there's an Evolution that way, have a Civil Union and a Smile... I'll Support ya!

peace...

NOW it's irrelevant. Your kind wasn't preaching that irrelevancy 40 years ago. You profess the same now as they did.

and, you don't know what we were "designed" to do anyway. Nor do you speak for the sum total of humanity through history whose personal choices break from your narrow misguided opinion. Sorry to wound your ego, tex.

Sucks to be the guy who is not a fan of equality, eh? Nothing new under the sun.

my use of the term "personal choices" includes a great many examples of formerly defined "unnatural" occurrences. Specifically, in reference to how the whole "it's not natural" line was used regarding blacks fucking whites.

I have to say, it's fucking hilarious that you people see two words and go for an impotent "gotcha!" without even trying to comprehend the context from which the statement was made.

I guess that kinda illuminates why you people keep coming up with retarded shit that you think hides the bigotry of your gay-hating excuses.

my use of the term "personal choices" includes a great many examples of formerly defined "unnatural" occurrences. Specifically, in reference to how the whole "it's not natural" line was used regarding blacks fucking whites.

I have to say, it's fucking hilarious that you people see two words and go for an impotent "gotcha!" without even trying to comprehend the context from which the statement was made.

I guess that kinda illuminates why you people keep coming up with retarded shit that you think hides the bigotry of your gay-hating excuses.

You are not bright. You clearly called it a choice and called on it. deal with it.

As for hating gays, I do not. I in fact advocate letting them openly serving in the military and letting them get married. I simply acknowledge that they are gay by choice and my religion says that it is a sin.

You're on here calling names and acting like a child and wish to judge my parenting skills based off of ONE thread? LOL

I just read this thread from page 1. You waded into this thread talking shit and calling names and NOW you want to cry about my name calling and shit talking? classic.

Yes, given your thread input and your total lack of logical comprehension I'd say adoption might have been a better option. To to gay dads, no less. Next time don't bring your kids into it while holding a piece of shit and laughable canine references.

You are not bright. You clearly called it a choice and called on it. deal with it.

As for hating gays, I do not. I in fact advocate letting them openly serving in the military and letting them get married. I simply acknowledge that they are gay by choice and my religion says that it is a sin.

the quote me, pussy. Is it too hard on your dick-skinning paws to find this quote of mine and re-post it?

peace...

You know what is really sad? It's not your repeated intellectual dishonesty. It's that even employing such a pathetic method still does not afford you the ability to make valid points.

Okay. You skipped over everything to latch onto what you perceived to be the weakest point.

don't make weak points.

bottom line:

guys in the military know who is gay and who is not... they serve along side them and they are aware of their sexuality. It is nowhere near as big a deal as folks would like to make it seem.

I didn't make a weak point. I said you attacked what you perceived to be a weak point. Keep in mind I'm focusing on the areas of Basic and AIT. Once you are on PDS things are a bit more reflective of civilian life in terms of privacy but it all depends on how the barracks are set up. In my first PDS the walls between rooms didn't even run all the way to the ceiling but stopped about 10 inches short and chicken coop wire was used to tie bewteen the ceiling and where the walls stopped.

You can pretend Troop Morale is irrelevent but if you've served as long as you've claimed then you know it is an area of constant adjustments.

again... gays have been showering with straights for many many years without uncontrollably sprouting woodies. They are in Basic and AIT to learn how to be professional military personnel.... not to hook up... and the expectation of privacy in the military is NIL regardless of your station.

And troop morale IS an area that needs command attention...but not command coddling. If sailors under my command were upset by our optempo, I listened to their concerns and tried to point out that we had some great liberty in store at the end of the rainbow, but I never recommended that the ship not get underway because morale was low. If they had repealed DADT while I was on active duty, I would have demanded that sailors under my command learn to live with it or face disciplinary action.

the quote me, pussy. Is it too hard on your dick-skinning paws to find this quote of mine and re-post it?

I just did post it. Sheesh

Horseshit. You have numermous posts where you attempt to insult people by accusing them of being gay.

You're also continuing to proving to be a fucking coward by trying to behind "religion." Your religion does not say it is a sin. That is your interpretation so you can scapegoat your bigotry and blame God.

nope.. I sure don't see a single quote from anyone admitting that they chose to be gay.

Wanna try again or shall we go ahead and call you finished here?

nope.. I sure don't see a single quote from anyone admitting that they chose to be gay.

Your Quote Conceded that Choice is an Option in the Gay...

I read it... Not Searching it right now, but you did say it...

peace...

I want to see the posts that Conhog mentioned.

peace...

Animals do a lot of things... Is the Animal Kingdom now our Standard because the Homosexuals are this Pissed that they can't Reflect Marriage Naturally and can't seem to get the Country to Applaud their Attempts and Mandating Inequality in Law?...

And by that I Mean Homosexual Coupling and Heterosexual Coupling are Inherently and Naturally UN-Equal...

Fact... Don't be Angry at Facts.

peace...

Your Quote Conceded that Choice is an Option in the Gay...

I read it... Not Searching it right now, but you did say it...

peace...

nonsense. My statement says that people have made choices regardless of your narrow opinion throughout history. It says more about your weak ass position that you need to try and stretch that statement around JUST gays being gay.

By all means, don't try to provide evidence for your silly fucking assertion.. I'd HATE to think that you are doing more than dancing around the blatant stupidity of your opinion.

Forum List

Back