Rules are Rules... I am Certain the Liberals who...

Blacks and Whites can ProCreate... It's Natural... And NOT Analagous to Chosen Sexual Deviations.

Why Homosexuals do what they do is Based in Choice, even it Bad Wiring is the Source...

They still have Choice.

It shouldn't be a Crime, but it also does NOT Deserve a False Equality in some Settings.

Marriage is one of them.

:)

peace...

1. All blacks and whites cannot procreate. Some need help in the form of fertility treatment. Some can't have children at all.

2. If procreation were the issue, should people who are past child-bearing age be prohibited from marrying? My husband's grandmother got married while she was in a nursing home. I'm pretty sure that was legal.

3. No. Gays do not choose to be gay. Could you choose to be attracted to men? Well, they can't choose to be attracted to the opposite sex. They're not wired for it. And it's unreasonable and irrational to think anyone should deny their sexuality.

NO Homosexuals can ProCreated Naturally... EVER. Only Heterosexual Sex is Capable of it... EVER.

And no, ProCreation isn't a Requirement for Marriage and Homosexuals don't Require Marriage to Settle their Legal, Medical and Financial Issues.

Do Humans Choose to Fuck Animals?... Are they Wired that way?... Humans are the only Species that Fucks it's Dead?...

We are also the only Species with the Ability to Question and Exhibit Free Will.

peace....

Blacks and Whites can ProCreate... It's Natural... And NOT Analagous to Chosen Sexual Deviations.

Why Homosexuals do what they do is Based in Choice, even it Bad Wiring is the Source...

They still have Choice.

It shouldn't be a Crime, but it also does NOT Deserve a False Equality in some Settings.

Marriage is one of them.

peace...

1. All blacks and whites cannot procreate. Some need help in the form of fertility treatment. Some can't have children at all.

2. If procreation were the issue, should people who are past child-bearing age be prohibited from marrying? My husband's grandmother got married while she was in a nursing home. I'm pretty sure that was legal.

3. No. Gays do not choose to be gay. Could you choose to be attracted to men? Well, they can't choose to be attracted to the opposite sex. They're not wired for it. And it's unreasonable and irrational to think anyone should deny their sexuality.

NO Homosexuals can ProCreated Naturally... EVER. Only Heterosexual Sex is Capable of it... EVER.

And no, ProCreation isn't a Requirement for Marriage and Homosexuals don't Require Marriage to Settle their Legal, Medical and Financial Issues.

Do Humans Choose to Fuck Animals?... Are they Wired that way?... Humans are the only Species that Fucks it's Dead?...

We are also the only Species with the Ability to Question and Exhibit Free Will.

peace....

Gee Mal

Didn't take you long to start that bestiality crap did it?

Simple question.......How does it harm you if two gays are allowed to marry?

civil rights are for ALL Americans, not just WHITE, CHRISTIAN, HETEROSEXUALS.

the words...."ALL white christian heterosexuals have equal rights and everyone else does NOT" do NOT appear inthe constitution.

you're an ignorant bigot.

I know MANY homosexuals and they are ALL better people than most conservatives

Marriage is NOT Denied to Homosexuals... The Ability to Refine it in Law is what is being Denied...

They Deny their Natural Design... They get Denied Marriage.

Find Validation elsewhere.

peace...

Really? Where did they say they chose to be gay? Which posts?

One was Shogun... He was Eluding to it as he Defended you guys...

Don't Know if he is a Homosexual, but I Sure that's who CH is Referring to.

peace...

Cockhog claimed people in this thread admitted to choosing to be gay but it was just another lie in a VERY long line of his lies and you try to cover for him because bigots are fucking human cancer.

Prove I have ever lied CircleJerk. I can easily prove your lies when I accuse you of such. So prove I have ever lied in this this, or any other, thread. You're so stupid you think giving an opinoin you don't agree with = lying :lol:. The fact is on points of fact I have occasionally made a mistake, but I acknowledge if someone corrects me, and I have never out right lied. You, and others, though have ZERO problem just making shit up. Like this. Prove I lied. You of course will do your usual dance here, but thought I'd take the time anyway to attempt to get someone to prove I've lied. Funny that about 4 people, or so, have accused me of lying at some point on this board but when pressed, they can't offer proof as to those lies. :lol: Why is that? Oh yeah, because I don't lie. Some of yall just hate that I bring actual facts to a discussion.

Marriage is NOT Denied to Homosexuals... The Ability to Refine it in Law is what is being Denied...

They Deny their Natural Design... They get Denied Marriage.

Find Validation elsewhere.

peace...

One was Shogun... He was Eluding to it as he Defended you guys...

Don't Know if he is a Homosexual, but I Sure that's who CH is Referring to.

peace...

Cockhog claimed people in this thread admitted to choosing to be gay but it was just another lie in a VERY long line of his lies and you try to cover for him because bigots are fucking human cancer.

Prove I have ever lied CircleJerk. I can easily prove your lies when I accuse you of such. So prove I have ever lied in this this, or any other, thread. You're so stupid you think giving an opinoin you don't agree with = lying :lol:. The fact is on points of fact I have occasionally made a mistake, but I acknowledge if someone corrects me, and I have never out right lied. You, and others, though have ZERO problem just making shit up. Like this. Prove I lied. You of course will do your usual dance here, but thought I'd take the time anyway to attempt to get someone to prove I've lied. Funny that about 4 people, or so, have accused me of lying at some point on this board but when pressed, they can't offer proof as to those lies. :lol: Why is that? Oh yeah, because I don't lie. Some of yall just hate that I bring actual facts to a discussion.

Shouldn't these whiny posts come with a free box of kleenex? Or a forest?

They still have Choice.

Marriage is one of them.

peace...

peace....

Homosexuality exists in nearly every known species and some even have lifelong homosexual relationships you ignorant bigot.

Rules are Rules... I am Certain the Liberals who Supported the Removal of the General who Dared to even Appear Questioning the POTUS will Support the Military in Enforcing their Rules regarding an Insubordinate Lt.

Army Discharges Lt. Dan Choi, 'Don't Ask' Critic Who Told

Let's see...

peace...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8e6ocBzGfk&feature]YouTube - A platoon of lesbians to join al-Qaeda? Blame the Democrats.[/ame]

Those on the right are so fucking stupid, they would rather their own children die than get "seen" by a gay.

In other words, you admit that you once again lied when you accused me of being a liar.

Thanks for admitting it.

Rules are Rules... I am Certain the Liberals who Supported the Removal of the General who Dared to even Appear Questioning the POTUS will Support the Military in Enforcing their Rules regarding an Insubordinate Lt.

Army Discharges Lt. Dan Choi, 'Don't Ask' Critic Who Told

Let's see...

peace...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8e6ocBzGfk&feature]YouTube - A platoon of lesbians to join al-Qaeda? Blame the Democrats.[/ame]

Those on the right are so fucking stupid, they would rather their own children die than get "seen" by a gay.

A) That video has nothing to do with your statement about wanting gays to die
B) Ackerman is an idiot the military =/= civilian society
C) Please prove anyone wants their gay child to die for being gay.

In other words, you admit that you once again lied when you accused me of being a liar.

Thanks for admitting it.

It's already been proven you lied but it's funny you lie in the process of claiming you don't lie.

peace....

Gee Mal

Deal with my points first... And I know I typod...

peace...

peace....

Gee Mal

peace...

You didn't answer and your points are irrelevant to the issue
How does it harm you if two gays are allowed to marry?

Last edited:

Thanks for admitting it.

It's already been proven you lied but it's funny you lie in the process of claiming you don't lie.

You typing it over and over and over does not PROVE it, post the quote of mine where you claimed I lied, and post your proof that it is a lie.

Or admit that you are a hack.

Conhog is one of the whinier loser rightwing nuts. I agree with that.

You know it's truly amazing that the only people who call me such things are those who I have proven are liars over and over and over.

Sir, you're a liar.

Gee Mal

peace...

You didn't answer and your points are irrlelevant to the issue
How does it harm you if two gays are allowed to marry?
And never will. This is the classic MO...."answer my question(s) first" and if you do...he runs away.

I'm not going anywhere Shadow...

He's not dismissing my points and then demanding answers to his questions...

The answer to his lame question is an easy one... you've been following me around the interwebs long enough to know this Dumptruck. :rofl:

peace...

I'm not going anywhere Shadow...

He's not dismissing my points and then demanding answers to his questions...

peace...

These "points"?

They still have Choice.

Marriage is one o

f them.

These "deviations" are no different than your own. What consentual adults do in the privacy of their own home is not the business of Government. They want to marry because they love each other not because they have sex together

Whether it is choice or prewired does not matter. Why cant you marry the person you love if that is your choice? Blacks marrying whites is a personal choice. They could chose to marry their own race but choose to marry the person they love

OK...your questions are answered

Now...How does two gays who love each other getting married affect you?

Forum List

Back