Ruh-roh....MTG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, she's a has-been at this point...

It was only a matter of time really.

When Fox Noise comes down on Marjorie Trailer Queen, you know you're in trouble.

Both major parties have always had these voices in the wilderness they didn’t want to amplify or be amplified. They usually knew when to shut up. See the Gosar DB over here in Arizona.

I haven’t studied her that closely--primarily because she’s just so repugnant. I don’t know if her district is just this far ‘round the bend or if she just has some patrons who fund her no matter what but the point is that she doesn’t need the Party so she can say whatever she wants.

If the GOP was smart, they’d make her Speaker and let her flame out in a few weeks. Then you’d never have to worry about her again.

Let her. Both she and her mentor will do what no Democrat could ever do....end the Republican party...at least this iteration of it. :)
you make that sound like a bad thing,,
the GOP has been siding with dems and stabbing its voters in the back for far to long,,

maybe thats why youre so upset about what shes doing,,

the GOP has been siding with dems and stabbing its voters in the back for far to long,,

Not at all. There are simply not enough of you MAGA types to make a majority. And the moderates and real conservatives won't follow you.
That relegates you to minority status...for a long time.

Works for me. She can do the heavy lifting. :)

Not at all. There are simply not enough of you MAGA types to make a majority. And the moderates and real conservatives won't follow you.
That relegates you to minority status...for a long time.

Works for me. She can do the heavy lifting. :)
youre still making it sound like a bad thing and that youre trying to defend the GOP,,

congratulations-marj-from-a-grateful-motherland-v0-ae4uq1jnh0wc1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back