Rudy receiving death threats

Guliani is a dope, but his comments certainly don't warrant death threats.

Obama is a much bigger dope that doesn't give a shit about this country. Giuliani hit a home run with his comments.

Most of America believes it. It needed to be said.

Hussein Obama has no cultural ties with the US. He was raised in a foreign Muslin environment and associated with fringe extreme far Left elements while in college.

He attended a hate filled Black church where hate was preached against Whites, Jews and the US.

He was elected by a coalition of all the greedy despicable far Left elements in our society.

He has no concept of what America is really like and what has made this country strong.

Giuliani got it right.

It is merely one man's opinion and he has a right to voice it, no matter what the tyrannical Left thinks.

However I suspect his opinion of the POTUS, is also held by many Americans. Of course, those on the Left will say it is racist, as they do of any criticism of this POTUS.

Opinion? It's an irrefutable fact. Which every lucid adult in the United States must recognize, to be LUCID.

He has no concept of what America is really like and what has made this country strong.
What made the country great was Liberalism, and it's why you little fuckers like Rudy are trashing the place. Get out of my country and go live in Jesusland.

Your country cannot survive without Conservatives.........someone has to pay for this shit.

Rudy is entitled to the full protection of the law. Death threats are illegal and should be prosecuted ....no excuse

But Rudy s being the Rudy of old. Double down on dumb when you screw up

Giuliani stands by Obama comments - CNN.com

Well, Rudy....."Stupid is as Stupid does"......:rofl:

I don't doubt it. I'm sure the GOP was hoping to win in 2016. This isn't helping that ambition.

ROFLMNAO!

I never seem to get my fill of watching the Left get it perfectly wrong, EVERY time.

The only thing that prevents Republicans from securing power, is the attempt on the part of Progressive Republicans to present the GOP as Democrat-lite.

When Republicans present unapologetic American Principle... the result is landslide victory.

I don't doubt it. I'm sure the GOP was hoping to win in 2016. This isn't helping that ambition.

ROFLMNAO!

I never seem to get my fill of watching the Left get it perfectly wrong, EVERY time.

The only thing that prevents Republicans from securing power, is the attempt on the part of Progressive Republicans to present the GOP as Democrat-lite.

When Republicans present unapologetic American Principle... the result is landslide victory.

GOP base who'd applaud such remarks aren't anywhere near sufficient to win an election for dog catcher, let alone President.

ROFLMNAO!

GOP base who'd applaud such remarks aren't anywhere near sufficient to win an election for dog catcher, let alone President.
Says the guy that just got clobbered in the last election.

Big Mistake on Walker's Part. He should come out with a speech detailing obama's anti-Americanism...

(Scott, give me a call, I can have 5000 words on it in 20 minutes... they will carry you directly to the WhiteHouse. It could not be easier...)

ROFLMNAO!

Says the guy that just got clobbered in the last election.

(raises right eyebrow)

I'm a moderate. I was against Obama. Wasn't for McCain either but onlybecause Palin was involved. Would liked to see an actual veteran elected.

Forum List

Back