Rudy is presenting his evidence, legal arguments to the people.

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?
My God. All 50 states were defrauded. All the senate elections. House elections...Local elections

If you want to have an independent determined way to restore integrity to our elections and then to have a revote.

I'll go along with you on that.
Then when Trump loses again you'll want a best two out of three....

Why can not all Americans agee that we can not have one person one vote without first addressing ALL of the situations where there is alleged fraud?
Maybe, but you can have 79,512,244 for Biden and 73,585,789 for trump, with no significant proof of an error, fraud or machine malfunction large enough to make a difference, that isn't being laughed out of court for lack of credible evidence (courts are a real pain in the ass about actually wanting real credible evidence), making recounts and and sour grapes, totally insignificant, when weighed against a 5,926,455 (Five Million, Nine Hundred Twenty-Six Thousand, Four Hundred Fifty-Five) vote margin. It was a fun election, as I knew it was going to be. So he grabbed you by the pu$$y for four years, big deal. He said if you're rich and famous you wouldn't mind and he was right (Who Knew?), you even liked it, but it is over. Put your big girl panties back on and catch a cab and if you got any of the money off the dress, just be happy and go home.

My God. All 50 states were defrauded. All the senate elections. House elections...Local elections

If you want to have an independent determined way to restore integrity to our elections and then to have a revote.

I'll go along with you on that.
Then when Trump loses again you'll want a best two out of three....
Have em armwrestle.....no fair using Jill.

He was able to win last time with fraudulent votes and it didn't bother yous.
We, the whole of us, was told that there wasn't widespread fraudulent votes. True then or true now?
It's all of the above..
Maybe... I ask you the same thing I did Mac... If what's being said is true... That means the United States has meddled in other countries elections... Are you ok with that? Wouldn't you like to prove that to be wrong?

Maybe, but you can have 79,512,244 for Biden and 73,585,789 for trump, with no significant proof of an error, fraud or machine malfunction large enough to make a difference, that isn't being laughed out of court for lack of credible evidence (courts are a real pain in the ass about actually wanting real credible evidence), making recounts and and sour grapes, totally insignificant, when weighed against a 5,926,455 (Five Million, Nine Hundred Twenty-Six Thousand, Four Hundred Fifty-Five) vote margin. It was a fun election, as I knew it was going to be. So he grabbed you by the pu$$y for four years, big deal. He said if you're rich and famous you wouldn't mind and he was right (Who Knew?), you even liked it, but it is over. Put your big girl panties back on and catch a cab and if you got any of the money off the dress, just be happy and go home.

You clearly do not understand the electoral college.

Rudy just shouted: "I don't know what you need to WAKE YOU UP!"

Does anything describe the leftarded press and their agenda better than that?
He really nailed it especially there telling the truth how they are having to do the media’s job because they don’t do it.:thankusmile::yes_text12: The msm media has not done their jobs for decades. He nailed it as well we need a new agency instead of the fbi the fact they have not done their jobs.

Do you or do you not want our elections to be legitimate?
Trump's definition of "legitimate" is, "I win" - and if he doesn't win, it's clearly because the election was illegitimate. So, no, I don't care about your twisted definition of "legitimate".

If Trump wins with fraudulent votes.

Would that election be "legitimate" in your view?
Again, we're working on different definitions of legitimate. Like Trump, you start with the conclusion and work backwards: "Trump lost, so the election must have been illegitimate, let's dig up excuses that support that conclusion".

It's painfully transparent. You're in denial. Get over it.

You have no idea of what my starting point is.

The fraud and deligitimizing of this election began earlier than when the first votes were cast.

Rudy just shouted: "I don't know what you need to WAKE YOU UP!"

Does anything describe the leftarded press and their agenda better than that?
He really nailed it especially there telling the truth how they are having to do the media’s job because they don’t do it.:thankusmile::yes_text12: The msm media has not done their jobs for decades. He nailed it as well we need a new agency instead of the fbi the fact they have not done their jobs.
Or the DOJ

Do you or do you not want our elections to be legitimate?
Trump's definition of "legitimate" is, "I win" - and if he doesn't win, it's clearly because the election was illegitimate. So, no, I don't care about your twisted definition of "legitimate".

If Trump wins with fraudulent votes.

Would that election be "legitimate" in your view?
Again, we're working on different definitions of legitimate. Like Trump, you start with the conclusion and work backwards: "Trump lost, so the election must have been illegitimate, let's dig up excuses that support that conclusion".

It's painfully transparent. You're in denial. Get over it.

You have no idea of what my starting point is.

I know what Trump's starting point is. He's been very clear about it.

The vid is all messed up.
But...to put it simply...if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck...its a damn duck.
Whether Trump wins or not is not the issue. The issue is fraud. Why vote at all if all we vote for is changed to what we DIDN'T vote for? And if that is the case, then we are really nothing in the grand scheme of things and those in power will stay in power..regardless.

Some people just don't get it.

Rudy - Sweating like a pig (dripping literally) with spittle rolling out the corners of his mouth:

"Dems put Republican inspectors in pens and corrals!!"

Oh my fucking GOD - Lock up Drunk Uncle - PRONTO! "America's Mayor" has officially hit ROCK FUCKING BOTTOM -

NEEDS INTERVENTION!! :omg:
I dislike Rudy completely.

I also dislike Trump for a lot of the same personal reasons.

However, unlike you apparently are. I am not so shallow as to fixate on the person or the personality of the messenger and then ignore the substance of what they are saying.

I joked weeks ago that dictators were lining up for this software.
Little did I know the owners of smartmatic already rub shoulders with a dictator, Maduro, and Chavez prior!
And this is no joke!!

Rudy - Sweating like a pig (dripping literally) with spittle rolling out the corners of his mouth:

Oh my fucking GOD - Lock up Drunk Uncle - PRONTO! "America's Mayor" has officially hit ROCK FUCKING BOTTOM -

However, unlike you apparently are. I am not so shallow as to fixate on the person or the personality of the messenger and then ignore the substance of what they are saying.

Shame there IS no "substance" - HuH :confused-84:

I also don’t like Rudy,I don’t like him at all matter of fact,he is showing his bias on the gops by not talking about the election was stolen for bush,I also am not thrilled with trump,I have been critical of him in the past as well.but you said it so well how he ignores all those facts you mentioned. :thankusmile:

Forum List

Back