Rudy Giuliani may now be in Robert Mueller’s crosshairs: “The lawyers are going to need lawyers”

The two Trump stooges and tools Guliani and Dershowitz could end up as the defendants in a prosecution.

These two stooges are so bent them make a boomerang appear like a parallel sided plank.

Guliani has played the clown in the investigation of Trump with the purpose of distracting, diverting, and creating chaos. Giuliani has no morals.

Dershowtiz is stained by sex allegations and has a history of defending known criminals probably with the knowledge that they were guilty of the crimes he was defending them against.

Rudy Giuliani may now be in Robert Mueller’s crosshairs: “The l...

Rudy Giuliani may now be in Robert Mueller’s crosshairs: “The lawyers are going to need lawyers”
Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin explains why Rudy Giuliani “must testify” now

BOB BRIGHAM
NOVEMBER 30, 2018 2:02PM (UTC)

Defense lawyers for President Donald Trump and Paul Manafort are likely to find themselves testifying, conservative Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin explained Wednesday on “The Last Word” with Lawrence O’Donnell.

“The president and his attorneys are communicating with every pathological liar and criminal out there that they possibly can,” O’Donnell noted.

“It’s remarkable, actually,” Rubin noted. “And because there is no defense for someone who has already pled guilty, what they have said — everything they have — said is discoverable.”

“So those lawyers are now themselves potential criminal defendants in a scheme to obstruct justice or to execute a bribery,” she explained.

“They will have to be called in. They must testify. They must give prosecutor everything he wants to know,” she continued. ...

No one needs to worry about Guiliani.

Hell he was major of NY during 9-11. If anyone can handle Mueller its Giuliani.

I doubt he's worried at all.

Giuliani did nothing on 9/11 and claimed glory from those who did.

First responders died because Giuliani was incompetent.

Giuliani is a clown being used by Donald Trump as a diversion and distraction.

Well for a clown he handled 9-11 very well. He was present at every funeral for the FD and LEO's.

He was the right man in the right place.

You sir are the idiot every one takes you for.

Giuliani did nothing on 9/11 and claimed glory from those who did. He stole the glory while hundreds of first responders later died from the toxic fumes.

Giuliani cannot call himself a hero merely by attending funerals.

You sure are stupid. You wouldn't know a hero or a great man if that man kicked your ass.

Carry on idiot.

The two Trump stooges and tools Guliani and Dershowitz could end up as the defendants in a prosecution.

These two stooges are so bent them make a boomerang appear like a parallel sided plank.

Guliani has played the clown in the investigation of Trump with the purpose of distracting, diverting, and creating chaos. Giuliani has no morals.

Dershowtiz is stained by sex allegations and has a history of defending known criminals probably with the knowledge that they were guilty of the crimes he was defending them against.

Well for a clown he handled 9-11 very well. He was present at every funeral for the FD and LEO's.

Giuliani did nothing on 9/11 and claimed glory from those who did. He stole the glory while hundreds of first responders later died from the toxic fumes.

You sure are stupid. You wouldn't know a hero or a great man if that man kicked your ass.

Carry on idiot.

Heroes don't wear drag and suck up to Trump:

5af17eb319ee8618008b49ac-750-424.jpg

that isn't a crime, again, he would have had to know they were going to hack, not release them. releasing them isn't a crime. fk you all are stupid.

he knew that comey was going to have to re-open the case like he said he would, the NYPD sat on those emails for a whole month & then gave them up 11 days b4 the election. it was a set up... idiot.

d-o-y.
again, so fking what? you really want someone bad junior to be making up crimes that aren't. too fking funny :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

it's all speculation. but it's mueller who has the goods & will be starting to deliver them toot sweet.... beginning with manafort & cohen tomorrow...................
you have no idea what mueller has. he may have recipes to make cakes for all we know. Won't you be disappointed if he comes back with devil's food cake recipes only.
auiqs.jpg.gif

Speculation? what's the crime bubba? why can't you answer? you posted that stupid shit now explain what makes it a crime? what's a matter mueller got your tongue?

oh for christ sake- make sense. & don'tcha worry - lots will be splained tomorrow............................... comey hasta testify all about the emails.... again...tomorrow in a closed hearing, but will be talking to the press after & he said he will be releasing the transcripts. best pay attention if you wanna learn somethin', pops. oh & both manafort & cohen will be spotlighted tomorrow too - courtesy of bob mueller.
You're truly an idiot. He will do nothing but testify. you'll be disappointed yet again. I'll laugh......again.

that isn't a crime, again, he would have had to know they were going to hack, not release them. releasing them isn't a crime. fk you all are stupid.

he knew that comey was going to have to re-open the case like he said he would, the NYPD sat on those emails for a whole month & then gave them up 11 days b4 the election. it was a set up... idiot.

d-o-y.
again, so fking what? you really want someone bad junior to be making up crimes that aren't. too fking funny :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

it's all speculation. but it's mueller who has the goods & will be starting to deliver them toot sweet.... beginning with manafort & cohen tomorrow...................
Any day now. Any day now. Any day now. Any day now. Any day now. Any day now.

tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow...................................
and any day now, any day now, any day now..............................................

collusion is not a crime. its an invisible offense, at worst. no such statute can be found in the criminal codes.

the bias against Trump is so impassioned and pervasive that it has become impervious to facts

not collusion... that isn't the legal term.

but 'conspiracy' is.
What was the conspiracy, shit for brains?

i've danced with you many times about this, as well as others who have tried. i linked the legal term & explained manafort's having committed conspiracy. but as far as guiliani is CONcerned... who knows what mueller may have on him. not sure if a conspiracy hat can be hung on that creature, but perhaps we'll find that out soon enough.

if you can't learn & retain the information, then you are a waste of time.

Who are you trying to classify as a "hero"?

Carry on idiot.

Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin explains why Rudy Giuliani “must testify” now

BOB BRIGHAM
NOVEMBER 30, 2018 2:02PM (UTC)

Defense lawyers for President Donald Trump and Paul Manafort are likely to find themselves testifying, conservative Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin explained Wednesday on “The Last Word” with Lawrence O’Donnell.

“The president and his attorneys are communicating with every pathological liar and criminal out there that they possibly can,” O’Donnell noted.

“It’s remarkable, actually,” Rubin noted. “And because there is no defense for someone who has already pled guilty, what they have said — everything they have — said is discoverable.”

“So those lawyers are now themselves potential criminal defendants in a scheme to obstruct justice or to execute a bribery,” she explained.

“They will have to be called in. They must testify. They must give prosecutor everything he wants to know,” she continued. ...

You know the left has lost their fucking minds when they are griping about a defense lawyer defending clients he probably knew were guilty

Seems like you know the feeling
2msyox.jpg

Regressives just love themselves their mindless memes, easier to let someone else do their thinking for them. LMAO

n'eh... it's more like the fact that progressives like to make fun of knuckledragging swamp creatures & little kitties.

bank.jpg

OH bullshit, you talk about crimes, you can't name them, you can't produce evidence. The ones mimicking a banana republic are you freaks. Show me the man, given enough time and resources I'll find or invent a crime. There's a special place in hell for mindless nobodies like you. You lost an election, move on.

tune in tomorrow for comey & mueller, meow meow...

There ya go again, making assumptions that you can't back up with evidence. It must be frustrating, pinning all your hopes on a process you clearly don't understand or know what's going on in it.

of course i don't have evidence. but bob does. & bob is all that matters.

why has trump suddenly gone so cray cray with his twitter tantrums today?

i wonder if that disgusting shade of orange spray tan he uses is sweat proof.

Regressives just love themselves their mindless memes, easier to let someone else do their thinking for them. LMAO

n'eh... it's more like the fact that progressives like to make fun of knuckledragging swamp creatures & little kitties.

bank.jpg

OH bullshit, you talk about crimes, you can't name them, you can't produce evidence. The ones mimicking a banana republic are you freaks. Show me the man, given enough time and resources I'll find or invent a crime. There's a special place in hell for mindless nobodies like you. You lost an election, move on.

There ya go again, making assumptions that you can't back up with evidence. It must be frustrating, pinning all your hopes on a process you clearly don't understand or know what's going on in it.

Tell me. Have they got him yet??

d-o-y.

Any day now. Any day now. Any day now. Any day now. Any day now. Any day now.

tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow...................................

Tomorrow never comes for ignorant regressives. LMAO

:hhello:

but today has. :itsok:

i'll have some popcorn whilst waiting....
:popcorn:

you, little pussy.......cat.........

can munch down on some vittles....

collusion is not a crime. its an invisible offense, at worst. no such statute can be found in the criminal codes.

the bias against Trump is so impassioned and pervasive that it has become impervious to facts

but 'conspiracy' is.

Your ignorance is showing, again. Collusion is a legal term in Antitrust law.

at least some of the charges manafort is facing is conspiracy to defraud the united states.

but 'conspiracy' is.

at least some of the charges manafort is facing is conspiracy to defraud the united states.
where is that in the document from Rosenstein?

bank.jpg

What assumption? "Meow meow?"

Tomorrow's filings should be very interesting. The pre-prepared content- and information-free Trump cult responses have already been posted on Trump-cult.com

Nothing Cohen and Manafort are charged with involves the election, keep pretending it does, just be prepared to be disappointed, AGAIN!

cohen committed FEC crimes when he paid off trump's whore to stay quiet. manafort conspired to get trump elected so the magnisky act/sanctions would go away.

bank.jpg

low hanging fruit always comes first.... then the circle gets smaller. traitor tot will be nabbed b4 pops. that might send him into full tilt straight jacket time.

the clock is ticking.....

Last edited:

low hanging fruit always comes first.... the the circle gets smaller. traitor tot will be nabbed b4 pops. that might send him to full tilt straight jacket time.

Glad I won't be holding my breath and I sure hope you are.

Sucks to be you.

but 'conspiracy' is.

where is that in the document from Rosenstein?

manafort already pleaded guilty to state charges. mueller is a fed. boy, are you dumb? next time try googling & reseraching yourself, you lazy troll.

low hanging fruit always comes first.... the the circle gets smaller. traitor tot will be nabbed b4 pops. that might send him to full tilt straight jacket time.

Sucks to be you.

not really. unlike you, i am not a trumpanzee that got duped by a con man. i know you aren't holding your breath.... you are addicted to the methane filled air in that bubble you exist in.

Sucks to be you.

not really. unlike you, i am not a trumpanzee that got duped by a con man. i know you aren't holding your breath.... you are addicted to the methane filled air in that bubble you exist in.

Nah you probably voted for Hitlery.

Just shows what an idiot you are.

The only bubble I exist in is home, work and home.

Still sucks to be you.

Forum List

Back