Rudy Giuliani may now be in Robert Mueller’s crosshairs: “The lawyers are going to need lawyers”

Silly, I'm not the one assuming crap and making claims with no basis in fact.
Of course you are . You declared that no crime has been committed, which is based on nothing but your wishful thinking.

On the contrary, i said they are informing on bigger fish, which is evidenced by their cooperation and lenient sentences.

So literally the opposite of what you just said is true.

So following the American justice philosophy of innocent until proven guilty is making assumptions? Well I guess it is, the assumption of innocence. Too bad you commies can't support the country by believing in or founding.

BTW, Flynn would get no more than 6 months according to sentencing guidelines, so I think you're full of crap.

uh, flynn was looking at 5 years & a $250K fine. he would have also lost his pension so it would have been his wife he was screwing... mueller is recommending much less than that, including no time at all because of the full cooperation flynn gave; & not only with his own investigation... but the 'report' mueller gave out the other day also said there are '2 more criminal investigations' the general is helping out with.

Judge warns Mike Flynn to cooperate with prosecutors for lighter sentence

of course i don't have evidence. but bob does. & bob is all that matters.

why has trump suddenly gone so cray cray with his twitter tantrums today?

i wonder if that disgusting shade of orange spray tan he uses is sweat proof.

Tell me. Have they got him yet??

low hanging fruit always comes first.... the the circle gets smaller. traitor tot will be nabbed b4 pops. that might send him to full tilt straight jacket time.

the clock is ticking.....

Glad I won't be holding my breath and I sure hope you are.

Sucks to be you.

not really. unlike you, i am not a trumpanzee that got duped by a con man. i know you aren't holding your breath.... you are addicted to the methane filled air in that bubble you exist in.

Nah you probably voted for Hitlery.

Just shows what an idiot you are.

The only bubble I exist in is home, work and home.

Still sucks to be you.

^^^
GOP-Bubble.jpg

Witch hunt any supporter of the witch hunted
Textbook classic
Time for this smearing shit show to end.

Tell me. Have they got him yet??

low hanging fruit always comes first.... the the circle gets smaller. traitor tot will be nabbed b4 pops. that might send him to full tilt straight jacket time.

Sucks to be you.

not really. unlike you, i am not a trumpanzee that got duped by a con man. i know you aren't holding your breath.... you are addicted to the methane filled air in that bubble you exist in.

Still sucks to be you.

^^^
GOP-Bubble.jpg

That's funny but I'm not a Republican.

Thought you knew being so smart and all.

I'm a registered Independent.

I don't care about either party. I vote for the person who most represents how I want things to be.

Sucks to be you.

Still sucks to be you.

^^^
GOP-Bubble.jpg

I don't care about either party. I vote for the person who most represents how I want things to be.

oh so you want a fascist state. good for you!
no matter, if you support trump then you are breathing in the methane just as hard.

Sucks to be you.

Still sucks to be you.

^^^
GOP-Bubble.jpg

no matter, if you support trump then you are breathing in the methane just as hard.

You so funny.

Carry on.

Still sucks to be you.

^^^
GOP-Bubble.jpg

You so funny.

Carry on.

neh... you are boring. but if you come up with something worth my time, i'll consider it.

Still sucks to be you.

^^^
GOP-Bubble.jpg

You so funny.

Carry on.

neh... you are boring. but if you come up with something worth my time, i'll consider it.

Well I find you just as boring.

Oh and nothing you do will be worth my time.

I won't even consider it.

You so funny.

Carry on.

Well I find you just as boring.

Oh and nothing you do will be worth my time.

I won't even consider it.

:113:

Regressives just love themselves their mindless memes, easier to let someone else do their thinking for them. LMAO

n'eh... it's more like the fact that progressives like to make fun of knuckledragging swamp creatures & little kitties.

bank.jpg

OH bullshit, you talk about crimes, you can't name them, you can't produce evidence. The ones mimicking a banana republic are you freaks. Show me the man, given enough time and resources I'll find or invent a crime. There's a special place in hell for mindless nobodies like you. You lost an election, move on.

tune in tomorrow for comey & mueller, meow meow...

There ya go again, making assumptions that you can't back up with evidence. It must be frustrating, pinning all your hopes on a process you clearly don't understand or know what's going on in it.

of course i don't have evidence. but bob does. & bob is all that matters.

why has trump suddenly gone so cray cray with his twitter tantrums today?

i wonder if that disgusting shade of orange spray tan he uses is sweat proof.

Did Bob tell you that? Or are you pulling that out of your ass?

collusion is not a crime. its an invisible offense, at worst. no such statute can be found in the criminal codes.

the bias against Trump is so impassioned and pervasive that it has become impervious to facts

not collusion... that isn't the legal term.

but 'conspiracy' is.

Your ignorance is showing, again. Collusion is a legal term in Antitrust law.

at least some of the charges manafort is facing is conspiracy to defraud the united states.

What the fuck does that even mean? Defraud in what manner? Come on know it all, clue the rest of us in.

OH bullshit, you talk about crimes, you can't name them, you can't produce evidence. The ones mimicking a banana republic are you freaks. Show me the man, given enough time and resources I'll find or invent a crime. There's a special place in hell for mindless nobodies like you. You lost an election, move on.

tune in tomorrow for comey & mueller, meow meow...

There ya go again, making assumptions that you can't back up with evidence. It must be frustrating, pinning all your hopes on a process you clearly don't understand or know what's going on in it.

What assumption? "Meow meow?"

Tomorrow's filings should be very interesting. The pre-prepared content- and information-free Trump cult responses have already been posted on Trump-cult.com

Nothing Cohen and Manafort are charged with involves the election, keep pretending it does, just be prepared to be disappointed, AGAIN!

cohen committed FEC crimes when he paid off trump's whore to stay quiet. manafort conspired to get trump elected so the magnisky act/sanctions would go away.

Yeah, how has that worked out? Trump paid the money, Cohen was the intermediary, NDAs aren't illegal, and the sanctions are still in place.

Silly, I'm not the one assuming crap and making claims with no basis in fact.
Of course you are . You declared that no crime has been committed, which is based on nothing but your wishful thinking.

On the contrary, i said they are informing on bigger fish, which is evidenced by their cooperation and lenient sentences.

So literally the opposite of what you just said is true.

So following the American justice philosophy of innocent until proven guilty is making assumptions? Well I guess it is, the assumption of innocence. Too bad you commies can't support the country by believing in or founding.

BTW, Flynn would get no more than 6 months according to sentencing guidelines, so I think you're full of crap.

uh, flynn was looking at 5 years & a $250K fine. he would have also lost his pension so it would have been his wife he was screwing... mueller is recommending much less than that, including no time at all because of the full cooperation flynn gave; & not only with his own investigation... but the 'report' mueller gave out the other day also said there are '2 more criminal investigations' the general is helping out with.

Judge warns Mike Flynn to cooperate with prosecutors for lighter sentence

Yep, it's called no time vs. 6 months.

Of course, you just made that up out of thin air.

Yeah, ok freak. It's been reported several times. Not worth arguing about. So just GFY.

No it hasn't, ya weirdo.

Here ya go, there's even a video for illiterate assholes like you.
Under federal guidelines, the retired Army lieutenant general’s crime carries a penalty of up to six months in prison. But court observers say if Flynn satisfactorily cooperated with the special counsel, he could avoid prison time.

Mueller recommends no prison time for former Trump adviser Michael Flynn
Now go die in a hole somewhere.

Yeah, ok freak. It's been reported several times. Not worth arguing about. So just GFY.

No it hasn't, ya weirdo.

Under federal guidelines, the retired Army lieutenant general’s crime carries a penalty of up to six months in prison. But court observers say if Flynn satisfactorily cooperated with the special counsel, he could avoid prison time.

That's nice, but that's the guideline for cooperating witnesses. The charge actually carries a maximum of 5 years.

So nope, you're still wrong.

No it hasn't, ya weirdo.

That's nice, but that's the guideline for cooperating witnesses. The charge actually carries a maximum of 5 years.

That is as irrelevant as you are. You have no clue how the sentencing guides work.

No it hasn't, ya weirdo.

That is as irrelevant as you are. You have no clue how the sentencing guides work.

And you do? Heh heh....Google some more

Forum List

Back