Rudy Giuliani may now be in Robert Mueller’s crosshairs: “The lawyers are going to need lawyers”

cohen committed FEC crimes when he paid off trump's whore to stay quiet. manafort conspired to get trump elected so the magnisky act/sanctions would go away.

Yeah, how has that worked out? Trump paid the money, Cohen was the intermediary, NDAs aren't illegal, and the sanctions are still in place.

SDNY is going after cohen & is asking for several years imprisonment because cohen didn't cooperate with them as much as they wanted. trump knowingly & actively participated in the FEC violations.... they will be going after him too - either when it's decided a sitting president can be charged ( since this happened b4 he took the oath or once he leaves office) & that doesn't include anything that the SC office has on either of them. mueller's sentencing recommendations include the fact that cohen is cooperating with them, but won't stand in the way of NYS' sentencing him.

Yeah, he refused to compose his tunes. FEC, LOL. maobama paid 370,000 in FEC fines, never heard anyone call for his impeachment based on FEC violations. Of course if Trump sneezes you little children cry that he committed a capital offense. In any scenario Cohen chose to spin, Trump would not be criminally liable, now I'll leave you to think over the implications of that. LMAO

do you think obama personally had a hand in that & di-rected his attorney to accept non disclosed payments? & somehow you think that is the same as trump & his lawyer personally paying OUT hush money to keep some whores quiet cause it might influence the outcome of the election?

silly feline. go take a kittie nap & refresh your brain.... you sound tired.

Keep pondering, Trump won't be sued or fined for youe imaginary FEC violations. Bank on it.

:auiqs.jpg:

So following the American justice philosophy of innocent until proven guilty is making assumptions? Well I guess it is, the assumption of innocence. Too bad you commies can't support the country by believing in or founding.

BTW, Flynn would get no more than 6 months according to sentencing guidelines, so I think you're full of crap.

uh, flynn was looking at 5 years & a $250K fine. he would have also lost his pension so it would have been his wife he was screwing... mueller is recommending much less than that, including no time at all because of the full cooperation flynn gave; & not only with his own investigation... but the 'report' mueller gave out the other day also said there are '2 more criminal investigations' the general is helping out with.

Judge warns Mike Flynn to cooperate with prosecutors for lighter sentence

Yep, it's called no time vs. 6 months.

uh, no.

actually, it could have been decades if flynn was charged with all that mueller has on him. instead - they charged him with the least of the crimes he committed... 'lying to the feds' which alone could have brought 6 months to 5 years & a big ass fine. thatwas what the SC dangled in front of the traitor general to get him to flip.

mueller has recommended to the court , (based on mueller's becoming a pancake & cooperated to such a beneficial extent) that flynn be sentenced at the lowest end of the guideline including no time at all. for good ol' bob to even go there - that means flyn really REALLY gave up the goods. mmmm mmmm mmmm..... good popcorn.

poor you, all you got was some boxed meow mix.

Your lies have already been disproved, now you're just being pathetic.

1) i don't lie.
2) e-v-e-r
3) so nothing has been disproven.

Yeah, that's what every liar in the world says. LMAO

I can't believe there are still lawyers stupid enough to think risking their freedom is worth the desperate effort to defend Trump in hopes of reward
I can't believe there are still lawyers stupid enough to think risking their freedom is worth the desperate effort to defend Trump in hopes of reward
It's called "Due Process", motherfucker.
Look it up.

Did Bob tell you that? Or are you pulling that out of your ass?

poorly educated dupes such as yourself don't pay attention to what's available publicly & do research on their own to find out .

that is a pity.

So what you're saying is mslsd tells you what to think and you put no effort into it at all. Or you hear a key word and let your imagination do the rest. Sounds like a great way to go about it, for a four year old.

noooooooooooo - i basically said you are poorly educated & that is why trump has you in his basket. i don't have cable, so i don't watch msnbc or cnn for that matter. but whenever i hear something, especially soundbites - i will go to unbiased credible sources to find out more. try it sometime--- knowledge is a fantastic thing & the truth is powerful indeed.

Letting the imagination run wild again I see.

stay ignorant, it's fine with me.

although i kinda pity y'all. i got one serious question for you, kitten....

if & it's a big IF, it turns out that flynn wore a wire & has trump or someone high up the food chain talking about or admitting to 'collusion'... would you finally admit that it happened, or would you still believe it's a deep state conspiracy to undermine donny?

I have no problem with facts they way you seem to. I have a problem with speculation, suppositions and fabrications, which appears to be all you have. Hell you even chose to ignore facts when they are presented. That just makes you pathetic.

See, what you fail to realize is I've already gotten more than I ever expected from Trump. He kept the bitch out of the WH and appears to have done a good job on the courts. Everything else is just gravy. So keep on with your childish bitching and I'll keep smiling.

BTW anyone familiar with my posting history can tell your lying ass that I have been totally consistent on this. So go piss up a rope child, nothing that can occur form this point will EVER make me regret a President Trump.

poorly educated dupes such as yourself don't pay attention to what's available publicly & do research on their own to find out .

that is a pity.

So what you're saying is mslsd tells you what to think and you put no effort into it at all. Or you hear a key word and let your imagination do the rest. Sounds like a great way to go about it, for a four year old.

noooooooooooo - i basically said you are poorly educated & that is why trump has you in his basket. i don't have cable, so i don't watch msnbc or cnn for that matter. but whenever i hear something, especially soundbites - i will go to unbiased credible sources to find out more. try it sometime--- knowledge is a fantastic thing & the truth is powerful indeed.

if & it's a big IF, it turns out that flynn wore a wire & has trump or someone high up the food chain talking about or admitting to 'collusion'... would you finally admit that it happened, or would you still believe it's a deep state conspiracy to undermine donny?

I have no problem with facts they way you seem to. I have a problem with speculation, suppositions and fabrications, which appears to be all you have. Hell you even chose to ignore facts when they are presented. That just makes you pathetic.

See, what you fail to realize is I've already gotten more than I ever expected from Trump. He kept the bitch out of the WH and appears to have done a good job on the courts. Everything else is just gravy. So keep on with your childish bitching and I'll keep smiling.

BTW anyone familiar with my posting history can tell your lying ass that I have been totally consistent on this. So go piss up a rope child, nothing that can occur form this point will EVER make me regret a President Trump.

:blahblah:

lol... & when he's taken away in handcuffs & watches his spawn do the same.... it will be well worth the agony he has put this country thru. karma is waiting for your treasonous president.

i already know you are a consistent simpleton, & nothing but a pussy traitor to the country if you willingly gave up the great experiment just so hillary wouldn't get into the white house. that is beyond pathetic.

it's already known that the constitution means nothing to traitors.

Last edited:

:blahblah:

lol... & when he's taken away in handcuffs & watches his spawn do the same.... it will be well worth the agony he has put this country thru. karma is waiting for your treasonous president.

i already know you are a consistent simpleton, & nothing but a pussy traitor to the country if you willingly gave up the great experiment just so hillary wouldn't get into the white house. that is beyond pathetic.

it's already known that the constitution means nothing to traitors.

Speculation and wishes, is that really the best you can do? Also you demonstrate daily how much disdain you have for the Constitution. You're nothing but a pathetic little troll that needs mslsd to do your thinking for ya. Now run along troll, we're done.

The two Trump stooges and tools Guliani and Dershowitz could end up as the defendants in a prosecution.

These two stooges are so bent them make a boomerang appear like a parallel sided plank.

Guliani has played the clown in the investigation of Trump with the purpose of distracting, diverting, and creating chaos. Giuliani has no morals.

Dershowtiz is stained by sex allegations and has a history of defending known criminals probably with the knowledge that they were guilty of the crimes he was defending them against.

Rudy Giuliani may now be in Robert Mueller’s crosshairs: “The l...

Rudy Giuliani may now be in Robert Mueller’s crosshairs: “The lawyers are going to need lawyers”
Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin explains why Rudy Giuliani “must testify” now

BOB BRIGHAM
NOVEMBER 30, 2018 2:02PM (UTC)

Defense lawyers for President Donald Trump and Paul Manafort are likely to find themselves testifying, conservative Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin explained Wednesday on “The Last Word” with Lawrence O’Donnell.

“The president and his attorneys are communicating with every pathological liar and criminal out there that they possibly can,” O’Donnell noted.

“It’s remarkable, actually,” Rubin noted. “And because there is no defense for someone who has already pled guilty, what they have said — everything they have — said is discoverable.”

“So those lawyers are now themselves potential criminal defendants in a scheme to obstruct justice or to execute a bribery,” she explained.

“They will have to be called in. They must testify. They must give prosecutor everything he wants to know,” she continued. ...

Is that the way it's going to go? That anyone who defends Trump against the Democrats witch hunt will find themselves brought up on charges of obstruction of justice? You liberals have jumped the shark on this so badly and you can't even see it coming!

The two Trump stooges and tools Guliani and Dershowitz could end up as the defendants in a prosecution.

These two stooges are so bent them make a boomerang appear like a parallel sided plank.

Guliani has played the clown in the investigation of Trump with the purpose of distracting, diverting, and creating chaos. Giuliani has no morals.

Dershowtiz is stained by sex allegations and has a history of defending known criminals probably with the knowledge that they were guilty of the crimes he was defending them against.

Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin explains why Rudy Giuliani “must testify” now

BOB BRIGHAM

Defense lawyers for President Donald Trump and Paul Manafort are likely to find themselves testifying, conservative Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin explained Wednesday on “The Last Word” with Lawrence O’Donnell.

“The president and his attorneys are communicating with every pathological liar and criminal out there that they possibly can,” O’Donnell noted.

“It’s remarkable, actually,” Rubin noted. “And because there is no defense for someone who has already pled guilty, what they have said — everything they have — said is discoverable.”

“So those lawyers are now themselves potential criminal defendants in a scheme to obstruct justice or to execute a bribery,” she explained.

“They will have to be called in. They must testify. They must give prosecutor everything he wants to know,” she continued. ...

Is that the way it's going to go? That anyone who defends Trump against the Democrats witch hunt will find themselves brought up on charges of obstruction of justice? You liberals have jumped the shark on this so badly and you can't even see it coming!

Giuliani is a fraud and a lip-service patriot.

He is the son of a criminal. The apple doesn't fall far form the tree.

BOB BRIGHAM

Giuliani could be in trouble because Trump's lawyers are communicating with every pathological liar and criminal out there that they possibly can.
15tp9n10o5321.jpg

BOB BRIGHAM

Rudy was one of the best Mayor's New York City has ever had! His actions following 911 were inspirational! The only reason you're going after him now is that he represents Trump. You're nothing more than a hack coming on here to throw fire bombs.

BOB BRIGHAM

One of the reasons Trump can't find good people to hire, is no one wants to lawyer up to work in the White House. They have to pay their own lawyer fees.

Apparently a FOX NEWS host--:auiqs.jpg: Heather Nauert of FOX & FRIENDS is Trump's pick to replace Niki Haley. She has absolutely no experience in foreign policy or relations. I don't believe she hs even had a job in government.

Heather_Nauert_2017.jpg

FOX & FRIENDS Heather Nauert Trump's pick for U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations.
Heather Nauert: Former Fox News host to be named next UN ambassador, sources say - CNNPolitics

It really doesn't get any more ridiculous than this.

Rudy Guiliani- seemed to know well in advance of what FBI director James Comey was going to do 11 days before the election. So I truly hope he is thoroughly investigated for that and his hand in this.

Two days before FBI director James Comey rocked the world last week, Rudy Giuliani was on Fox, where he volunteered, un-prodded by any question: “I think he’s [Donald Trump] got a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days. I mean, I’m talking about some pretty big surprises.” Pressed for specifics, he said: “We’ve got a couple of things up our sleeve that should turn this thing around.” The man who now leads “lock-her-up” chants at Trump rallies spent decades of his life as a federal prosecutor and then mayor working closely with the FBI, and especially its New York office. One of Giuliani’s security firms employed a former head of the New York FBI office, and other alumni of it. It was agents of that office, probing Anthony Weiner’s alleged sexting of a minor, who pressed Comey to authorize the review of possible Hillary Clinton-related emails on a Weiner device that led to the explosive letter the director wrote Congress.
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

So Rudy Guiliani may be more involved in these investigations than he would like to be, once it's all said and done--

636612932739419141-toon-0508.jpg

Last edited:

BOB BRIGHAM

Rudy was one of the best Mayor's New York City has ever had! His actions following 911 were inspirational! The only reason you're going after him now is that he represents Trump. You're nothing more than a hack coming on here to throw fire bombs.

Thanks for sharing.

I have ignited a big fire under you.

Giuliani is a scumbag from a crime family and did nothing heroic on 9/11 and after. In fact, Giuliani's actions were negligent in allowing first responders to work in a toxic environment and with 1000s of tons of asbestos fibers drifting around in the air.

BOB BRIGHAM

Thanks for sharing.

Giuliani is a scumbag from a crime family and did nothing heroic on 9/11 and after. In fact, Giuliani's actions were negligent in allowing first responders to work in a toxic environment and with 1000s of tons of asbestos fibers drifting around in the air.

his own daughter didn't vote for him when he ran for president.

BOB BRIGHAM

Thanks for sharing.

I find you amusing. Why you think that lights a fire under me is a mystery.

The first responders worked in that environment because they were trying to save people's lives. It's what they do and they would have done it whether Giuliani had allowed it or not!

Thanks for sharing.

The first responders worked in that environment because they were trying to save people's lives. It's what they do and they would have done it whether Giuliani had allowed it or not!

They would not have worked in that environment without proper protective equipment if they had been warned of the danger.

Giulini was criinally negligent and falsely profited from stealing glory from 9/11 first reposnders.

Thanks for sharing.

They would not have worked in that environment without proper protective equipment if they had been warned of the danger.

Giulini was criinally negligent and falsely profited from stealing glory from 9/11 first reposnders.

Oh, bullshit...they would have worked naked with teaspoons if they thought one of their brothers was still alive in the rubble! You know nothing about the mind set of your average fire fighter! Go peddle your nonsense elsewhere...you're not fit to lick Rudy Giuliani's wrinkly white ass!

Thanks for sharing.

Oh, bullshit...they would have worked naked with teaspoons if they thought one of their brothers was still alive in the rubble! You know nothing about the mind set of your average fire fighter! Go peddle your nonsense elsewhere...you're not fit to lick Rudy Giuliani's wrinkly white ass!

Alive in a pile of material that had been vaporized. You've got to be kidding.

Dirty Rudi Giuliani was criminally negligent for not providing proper clothing and equipment to protect the first responders from the 'known' hazards, one of which was asbestos which is a well-known hazard.

The whole American judicial, political, and moral system disintegrated before the towers hit the ground.

Dirty Rudi stole the first responder's glory while being criminally negligent.

Forum List

Back