Rudy Giuliani may now be in Robert Mueller’s crosshairs: “The lawyers are going to need lawyers”

Post the evidence,
That they are cooperating and receiving leniency to inform on bigger fish instead of smaller fish? It is its own evidence.
In other words, no evidence.
Of course, it is self evident.
It's "self evident" only to delusional snowflakes.
Youre being absurd. Look at the way you are behaving. So you think they could just be cooperating and getting leniency to inform on no bigger fish at all. Got it.

Post the evidence,
That they are cooperating and receiving leniency to inform on bigger fish instead of smaller fish? It is its own evidence.
Youre being absurd. Look at the way you are behaving. So you think they could just be cooperating and getting leniency to inform on no bigger fish at all. Got it.
They are "cooperating" because they have no choice. That doesn't prove Mueller has a case. Jerome Corsi is proof that Mueller compels people to lie.

Silly, I'm not the one assuming crap and making claims with no basis in fact.
Of course you are . You declared that no crime has been committed, which is based on nothing but your wishful thinking.

On the contrary, i said they are informing on bigger fish, which is evidenced by their cooperation and lenient sentences.

So literally the opposite of what you just said is true.

So following the American justice philosophy of innocent until proven guilty is making assumptions? Well I guess it is, the assumption of innocence. Too bad you commies can't support the country by believing in or founding.

BTW, Flynn would get no more than 6 months according to sentencing guidelines, so I think you're full of crap.

They are "cooperating" because they have no choice. That doesn't prove Mueller has a case. Jerome Corsi is proof that Mueller compels people to lie.
You sound like the creeps in NYC defending John Gotti

Name the law that was violated?
Uh, I would not have to say I know they broke a law in order to say you don't know that they didn't. Come on man, get a grasp of basic logic.

It's not illegal to meet with anyone who claims to have information. The supreme court has already ruled information has no value. How about we look at the ones who actually paid for information from the Russians?

Name the law that was violated?
Uh, I would not have to say I know they broke a law in order to say you don't know that they didn't. Come on man, get a grasp of basic logic.

It's not illegal to meet with anyone who claims to have information. The supreme court has already ruled information has no value. How about we look at the ones who actually paid for information from the Russians?

One of the snowflakes in here claimed Hillary paying Russian espionage agents is legal while Trump getting information for free is a crime.

I can't believe there are still lawyers stupid enough to think risking their freedom is worth the desperate effort to defend Trump in hopes of reward
i can't believe snowflakes are so fucking stupid that they believe Trump is guilty of any actual crimes.

i can't believe deplorables are so fucking stupid that they believe trump isn't guilty of any actual crimes.

I can't believe that you are so fucking stupid as to believe that the Hildebeast and her fellow swamp rats like Comey, Barrypuppet, Herr Mueller, Holder, Lynch, etc, etc are not up to their necks in shit from Uranium One to spying on a political opponent as they weaponized the FISA courts over total bullshit. Sure seems that Herr Mueller is going after anyone that has intimate details of the swamp activities especially as it pertains to Uranium One AND the Clinton Foundation. The only Russian collusion I have seen proof of is that of the demcrat commie party.

27073317_1713197042077238_4143066458488170434_n.jpg

I can't believe there are still lawyers stupid enough to think risking their freedom is worth the desperate effort to defend Trump in hopes of reward
i can't believe snowflakes are so fucking stupid that they believe Trump is guilty of any actual crimes.

i can't believe deplorables are so fucking stupid that they believe trump isn't guilty of any actual crimes.

I can't believe that you are so fucking stupid as to believe that the Hildebeast and her fellow swamp rats like Comey, Barrypuppet, Herr Mueller, Holder, Lynch, etc, etc are not up to their necks in shit from Uranium One to spying on a political opponent as they weaponized the FISA courts over total bullshit. Sure seems that Herr Mueller is going after anyone that has intimate details of the swamp activities especially as it pertains to Uranium One AND the Clinton Foundation. The only Russian collusion I have seen proof of is that of the demcrat commie party.

View attachment 233240
Does this mean Benghazi investigation is finally over?

Post the evidence,
I'm behaving like someone who knows that facts and doesn't swallow bullshit.

The two Trump stooges and tools Guliani and Dershowitz could end up as the defendants in a prosecution.

These two stooges are so bent them make a boomerang appear like a parallel sided plank.

Guliani has played the clown in the investigation of Trump with the purpose of distracting, diverting, and creating chaos. Giuliani has no morals.

Dershowtiz is stained by sex allegations and has a history of defending known criminals probably with the knowledge that they were guilty of the crimes he was defending them against.

Rudy Giuliani may now be in Robert Mueller’s crosshairs: “The l...

Rudy Giuliani may now be in Robert Mueller’s crosshairs: “The lawyers are going to need lawyers”
Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin explains why Rudy Giuliani “must testify” now

BOB BRIGHAM
NOVEMBER 30, 2018 2:02PM (UTC)

Defense lawyers for President Donald Trump and Paul Manafort are likely to find themselves testifying, conservative Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin explained Wednesday on “The Last Word” with Lawrence O’Donnell.

“The president and his attorneys are communicating with every pathological liar and criminal out there that they possibly can,” O’Donnell noted.

“It’s remarkable, actually,” Rubin noted. “And because there is no defense for someone who has already pled guilty, what they have said — everything they have — said is discoverable.”

“So those lawyers are now themselves potential criminal defendants in a scheme to obstruct justice or to execute a bribery,” she explained.

“They will have to be called in. They must testify. They must give prosecutor everything he wants to know,” she continued. ...

No one needs to worry about Guiliani.

Hell he was major of NY during 9-11. If anyone can handle Mueller its Giuliani.

I doubt he's worried at all.

Giuliani did nothing on 9/11 and claimed glory from those who did.

First responders died because Giuliani was incompetent.

Giuliani is a clown being used by Donald Trump as a diversion and distraction.

Well for a clown he handled 9-11 very well. He was present at every funeral for the FD and LEO's.

He was the right man in the right place.

You sir are the idiot every one takes you for.

The two Trump stooges and tools Guliani and Dershowitz could end up as the defendants in a prosecution.

These two stooges are so bent them make a boomerang appear like a parallel sided plank.

Guliani has played the clown in the investigation of Trump with the purpose of distracting, diverting, and creating chaos. Giuliani has no morals.

Dershowtiz is stained by sex allegations and has a history of defending known criminals probably with the knowledge that they were guilty of the crimes he was defending them against.

Rudy Giuliani may now be in Robert Mueller’s crosshairs: “The l...

Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin explains why Rudy Giuliani “must testify” now

BOB BRIGHAM
NOVEMBER 30, 2018 2:02PM (UTC)

Defense lawyers for President Donald Trump and Paul Manafort are likely to find themselves testifying, conservative Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin explained Wednesday on “The Last Word” with Lawrence O’Donnell.

“The president and his attorneys are communicating with every pathological liar and criminal out there that they possibly can,” O’Donnell noted.

“It’s remarkable, actually,” Rubin noted. “And because there is no defense for someone who has already pled guilty, what they have said — everything they have — said is discoverable.”

“So those lawyers are now themselves potential criminal defendants in a scheme to obstruct justice or to execute a bribery,” she explained.

“They will have to be called in. They must testify. They must give prosecutor everything he wants to know,” she continued. ...

No one needs to worry about Guiliani.

Hell he was major of NY during 9-11. If anyone can handle Mueller its Giuliani.

I doubt he's worried at all.

Giuliani did nothing on 9/11 and claimed glory from those who did.

First responders died because Giuliani was incompetent.

Giuliani is a clown being used by Donald Trump as a diversion and distraction.

Well for a clown he handled 9-11 very well. He was present at every funeral for the FD and LEO's.

He was the right man in the right place.

You sir are the idiot every one takes you for.

Giuliani did nothing on 9/11 and claimed glory from those who did. He stole the glory while hundreds of first responders later died from the toxic fumes.

Giuliani cannot call himself a hero merely by attending funerals.

Forum List

Back