Rudy Giuliani Files for Bankruptcy Protection After Court Loss

Ah, poster Again, that video.

Let's see it in its entirety......as the Georgia Bureau of Investigations did, as investigators from the Georgia Secretary of State did, as the Federal Bureau of Investigations did.

In the minds of the severely gaslighted, this just means the GBI, Georgia Secretary of State, and the FBI are all corrupt and need to be disbanded. :lol:

Rudy cannot escape:

Section 523(a)(6) of the Bankruptcy Code excludes from discharge any debt for willful and malicious injury by the debtor to another entity or to the property of another entity. Section 523(a)(6) attempts to incorporate intentional tort principles into bankruptcy law, thereby excepting from discharge any debts the petitioner incurred as a result of their intentional wrongdoings. Section 523(a)(6) focuses on three significant points:

• the act subject of the discharge must be willful;
  • the act must be malicious; and
  • the act must be intended to result in an injury.
The willful and malicious injury exception only applies to intentional injuries that the law calls intentional torts, not reckless or negligent torts. To except a debt from discharge under the exception, one only needed to prove that the debtor’s act was intentional and necessarily caused injury. The existence of malice was assumed from the fact that an intentional act caused the injury.

Poor Ghouli he will never get out from the shit he created.

Filing for bankruptcy will not protect Giuliani from the $148 million judgement since the defamation case was an intentional tort.
You ignorant hacks keep saying this. While it’s absolutely true that bankruptcy doesn’t necessarily discharge a debt from a tort case judgment, you dolts insist on ignoring that it sometimes might (in whole or in part).

Plus, in a defamation judgment, where a default judgment is entered, there can be no proof of underlying facts to warrant the determination that the defamation was “willful.” The jury never said any such thing.

Therefore, it remains possible that this is one of the cases where the debt might be deemed subject to discharge in bankruptcy.

Yep. Some. To the extent he ran the show, legally, he fucked up the defense.

The judge might have been biased, but the defense provides the judge with enough fodder to at least facially justify the ruling.

You wouldn’t understand any of this because you didn’t look into any of the facts of the “trial;” and you remain a total hack. 👍
Im well aware, and read the decision.

That’s why I think it’s hilarious you label it “some“ and not “total”.

You ignorant hacks keep saying this. While it’s absolutely true that bankruptcy doesn’t necessarily discharge a debt from a tort case judgment, you dolts insist on ignoring that it sometimes might (in whole or in part).

Plus, in a defamation judgment, where a default judgment is entered, there can be no proof of underlying facts to warrant the determination that the defamation was “willful.” The jury never said any such thing.
Their $148 million award said such a thing, dipshit.

Ah, poster Again, that video.

Let's see it in its entirety......as the Georgia Bureau of Investigations did, as investigators from the Georgia Secretary of State did, as the Federal Bureau of Investigations did.

And.....if.... in its entirety it exonerates Rudy and Don Trump....well, bring it on. Let the truthiness be known.

But if those two blokes don't parade it to the media.....well, one kinda sorta hasta think their cut & edited version of that video ain't as truthy as they tell us it is.

No?
Ah, poseur Chilli, stylistically, you’re always a pantload.

Your use of the hackneyed phrase “truthiness” underscores the above.

Look at the video. It doesn’t need to prove that Rudy was right in what he said. All it needs to do would be to show that his allegedly “false” statements about the plaintiffs were not made with any disregard for the truth.

In any case, poseur, feel free to prance around more anytime you wish. But maybe you could try to just speak clearly and ditch your pretentious stylings. They don’t serve you well.

It's hard to believe 20 years ago this man was America's Mayor. After everything he did for New York and the country, his fall from grace is tragic, yet volitional.

Well democrats hate America, so naturally they went after America's Mayor. Amazing to be sued by 2 criminals caught in the cat

Ah, poseur Chilli, stylistically, you’re always a pantload.

Your use of the hackneyed phrase “truthiness” underscores the above.

Look at the video. It doesn’t need to prove that Rudy was right in what he said. All it needs to do would be to show that his allegedly “false” statements about the plaintiffs were not made with any disregard for the truth.
It shows Giuliani deliberately and willfully manufactured lies about the election workers. One does not edit a video by accident.

It was an intentional disregard for the truth. And when Trump refused to look at the full video, he also intentionally disregarded the truth.

"I don’t care about the link. I don’t need it."

You are being a full-fledged cultist at this point.

Oh, the irony! It is you who is ignorant of the facts.
Lol. According to a known liar like you. Sure lil g.5. :itsok:
Raffensperger: You’re talking about the State Farm video. And I think it’s extremely unfortunate that Rudy Giuliani or his people, they sliced and diced that video and took it out of context. The next day we brought in WSB-TV and we let them show, see the full run of tape and what you’ll see, the events that transpired are nowhere near what was projected by, you know —

Raffensperger: Mr. President, they did not put that. We did an audit of that and we proved conclusively that they were not scanned three times.

Trump: Where was everybody else at that late time in the morning? Where was everybody? Where were the Republicans? Where were the security guards? Where were the people that were there just a little while before when everyone ran out of the room. How come we had no security in the room? Why did they run to the bottom of the table? Why do they run there and just open the skirt and rip out the votes? I mean, Brad. And they were sitting there, I think for five hours or something like that, the votes. But they just all happened to run back and go, you know, Brad…

Raffensperger: Mr. President, we’ll send you the link from WSB.

Trump: I don’t care about the link. I don’t need it.
Raffy wasn’t even sure it was the same video.

He speculated about alleged splicing or edits.

And I’m not inclined to take his word for what the tape showed or didn’t show.

I have seen enough of it to grasp why reasonable people could conclude that the ballots were scanned multiple times.

And there’s the thing. If Rudy believed it, he didn’t lie. He could be mistaken, but that’s not the same as lying. I realize that hacks like you won’t accept that words have meaning, but still they do.

It shows Giuliani deliberately and willfully manufactured lies about the election workers. One does not edit a video by accident.

It was an intentional disregard for the truth. And when Trump refused to look at the full video, he also intentionally disregarded the truth.

"I don’t care about the link. I don’t need it."

You are being a full-fledged cultist at this point.
No. It doesn’t. Now you’re lying. You shouldn’t lie. It makes you look even more ridiculous.

No. It doesn’t. Now you’re lying. You shouldn’t lie. It makes you look even more ridiculous.
The fact Rudy Giuliani lied about the election workers undermines the delusion you suffer from that the election was stolen. Your whole false reality would implode if you gave an inch and your sanity would crack.

This is why you are so persistent in your idiocy and false statements. You simply cannot handle the truth that Biden won.

It would literally kill you to face the truth.

Trump lost. Get over it.

Rudy deliberately and willfully sliced and diced the video of the election workers. This was not "free speech". He deliberately manufactured a lie.

Then he let the Trumptards know where the older woman lived.

Pull your goddam head out of your partisan ass.
You have absolutely zero evidence to support your claim.

Youre a lying hack

So, go toddle off, now, you rancid lying twat rash.

Look at the video. It doesn’t need to prove that Rudy was right in what he said.

Umm, yeah it does. It absolutely must .
It must prove that what Rudy so harshly claimed about those two poll workers is true.
He said it.
He must prove it.
He didn't.
He said the video would prove it.
It doesn't.
So he elected not to show it.
And the price-tag for that failure seems to be about $140+ million.

Rudy made his bed.
He will sleep in it.
True that!

148 million is a stupid number and will never survive appeal.

Good grief.

That number alone is enough to show you what a biased system they have.

You know something, you people keep on saying, "It will overturned on appeal' and then sure shit, it does NOT happen.

Well democrats hate America, so naturally they went after America's Mayor. Amazing to be sued by 2 criminals caught in the cat
.....and yet it is Trump Humpers who want a dictator and think this orange fool is above the law. What I find amazing is how is it that the most patriotic americans are the ones who have never done anything but fly a American flag and claim to be so patriotic.

America's mayor? What's that? He didn't do anything that anybody else who would have been mayor at the time would have done. You fools talk as if he went to the WTC and helped pull bodies out of the rubble.

You have absolutely zero evidence to support your claim.

Youre a lying hack

So, go toddle off, now, you rancid lying twat rash.
It was Rudy who made the claim, and he was caught. The FULL video proves him wrong.

His sliced and diced deliberately edited video proves he was willfully malicious in his intent.

Trump lost, dipshit. The sooner you cultists come to realize this, the sooner your healing process can begin.

Until then, you have nothing to contribute to the conversation except mentally ill sore-loserdom.

Forum List

Back