Rudy Giuliana Defends Donald on Border Security

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Breitbart ^ | 7-6-15

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani defended Donald Trump, saying the businessman and GOP presidential candidate “hit on the right point” when bringing up the country’s lack of border security during his presidential announcement speech. Calling Trump an “unbiased and unprejudiced man” on Monday, Giuliani said that though Trump could have worded his remarks better, he has “gotten onto an issue that’s important.” Giuliani referenced the illegal immigrant–who had been deported five times–who murdered 32-year-old Kathryn Steinle in San Francisco over the weekend as an example of the country’s lax border security....

For a while, I'm splitting my support between Trump and Hillary. Trump won't be there till the end, but the longer he lasts, the more damage he does to the GOP.

For a while, I'm splitting my support between Trump and Hillary. Trump won't be there till the end, but the longer he lasts, the more damage he does to the GOP.
I'm sending donations to Bernie Sanders.

Bernie Sanders Is Gaining Ground Fast In Iowa. His Support Has Doubles Since May.

Great idea. For now, Hillary seems to be the best shot, but if Bernie turns out to be a better choice, I'm good with that too. Either one would be an excellent president.

Bernie Sanders Is Gaining Ground Fast In Iowa. His Support Has Doubles Since May.

Great idea. For now, Hillary seems to be the best shot, but if Bernie turns out to be a better choice, I'm good with that too. Either one would be an excellent president.
Not in this country.

Not in this country.

Sure they would. Of course, if you disagree, you are perfectly free to vote for any of the crazies in the clown bus. Trump seems to be doing pretty well there, for now.

Forum List

Back