Rudy Blasts Obama's Idiotic Move

Gee, Im waiting for Rudy to explain why he is so pro war, but why during Vietnam he was a draft dodger.

Rudy G. is a complete traitor to america. Except he talks a good game.. TALKS.

This guy's company was all too helpful in setting up the NAFTA superhighway too.. Just selling out America for a buck.

Traitor.. RUDY Giuliani should be arrested for treason.

Please tell us just what constitutes a traitor in your part of the world? :cuckoo:

Somebody whos willing to sell out their country pretty much sums it up.. The fact he wraps himself in the flag to appear patriotic does not fool me for one second.

Gee, Im waiting for Rudy to explain why he is so pro war, but why during Vietnam he was a draft dodger.
Using deferments allowed by law does not a draft dodger make, but I suspect you know that.

Yes I know, but its more than that.. You are making excuses for Rudy because you personally like him. He's a phony. He is just as phony as Obama.
Then, do tell - what about legal deferments makes one a draft dodger? If there is more to the story that you know, then enlighten us.

Giuliani received a deferment because he was working for Judge MacMahon in 1969, but lost the deferment in 1970.

From 1970 until the American withdrawal in 1973, Rudy could have been drafted, but his number wasn't chosen. He didn't run to Canada, but rather stayed in the US, risking being sent to Vietnam like everyone else.

So far, the Islamists have attacked us twice under the reign of the Boy King Obama.

And where are the attackers?

Calling a black president "boy" is racist. Turd. But you knew that. Both.
Tutankamon comes to mind. That's not racist. Obama is like a 12 year old boy king.

Are we to be prohibited from using the term "boy" just because you see it as projecting racism?

Last edited:
Rudy was US Attonrney in NY and was the first to use the RICO statuates to break the Mafia.

He knows the leagal system.

Wait a minute.........I think its there

Yes.....no mistake about it

When republicans don't get their way

I smell FEAR MONGERING

Last edited:
Guiliani also built his security business on the fears of the people. He started it soon after the WTC disaster. It's good for business to keep people afraid.

Wait a minute.........I think it there

Yes.....no mistake about it

When republicans don't get their way

I smell FEAR MONGERING
Perhaps, but Obama doesn't hesitate to shit on the survivors of the 9/11 victims in favor of his 2012 campaign. What a guy.

YES!

There it is....I knew it would come

If FEAR MONGERING doesn't work.............

Claim THE TERRORISTS WIN
Actually, that's YOUR claim. MY claim is that Obama doesn't hesitate to shit on the survivors of the 9/11 victims.

He seems to be shitting on a lot of groups of Americans, lately.

Come on Si Modo.....just come out and say it

"If you don't do what we say.......You are on the side of the terrorists"

Rudy is so right. Why would we want to give these terrorists a platform to spew their garbage from??? God, Holder has to be the most inept idiot on the face of the Earth. I wonder what his comment will be if these terrorists are aquitted??? Wonder how long he will remain as AG???

Forum List

Back