Rubio thinks his supporters are idiot followers

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Marco Rubio slams Ted Cruz for "political calculation" - CNNPolitics.com

I agree with rubio about his supporters being idiots. ricky ricardo has been calculating every move he makes to be president. In 2010 the feces licker calculated that being anti-amnesty would get him elected, then once in the senate he calculated he could ride the amnesty wave to the presidency. R icky thinks his follers like to lick his feces no matter what he says.

Marco Rubio slams Ted Cruz for "political calculation" - CNNPolitics.com

I agree with rubio about his supporters being idiots. ricky ricardo has been calculating every move he makes to be president. In 2010 the feces licker calculated that being anti-amnesty would get him elected, then once in the senate he calculated he could ride the amnesty wave to the presidency. R icky thinks his follers like to lick his feces no matter what he says.
I realize you're insane but would you go back to your link and paste the portion that remotely makes your claim. I sure didn't see it.

don't you have another thread like this one except it has Trump in it?

Well Obama thinks all if his supporters are idiots, and on that point he is right. Gruber told you that y'all are idiots, and liberals defended him. Lol

Sorta like the released video exposing hos Liberals think Americans are stupid...?!

Wake the hell up!
You let Politicians un-Constitutionally exempt themselves from the 'edicts' (laws') they force on us, give them the best medical care YOU can afford, allow them to raise their own salaries whenever they want but deny seniors of Social Security cost of living increases, commit crimes and get away with it while 'you' defend them doing so...and more...

Let's face it - the vast MAJORITY of Americans ARE STUPID.

Forum List

Back