Rubio Flip Flop Homosexual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, apparently he is. But just like Obama, it's been covered up well for him. Obama's gay lifestyle in Chicago is well-known to some there. Larry Sinclair talked about his date with him in his National Press Club press conference a few years back. The video's out there, if they haven't scrubbed it.

I'm not sure whatever happened to the Sinclair though, but i'm guessing it didn't end well for him. It looks like Rubio is still in the closet too. But he's been outed a bit in recent months. The secret's not so secret anymore.
Just like what you hear about the Bohemian Grove. No thanks on that!
Another Alex Jones myth!

If it hasn't been scrubbed, you can still see Larry Sinclair's National Press Club Press Conference. But i don't think you'll be hearing from the man himself. Obama ordered him disappeared.

Government control at it's coldblooded way.

Yeah, that dude got disappeared quick. But he went into great detail about his gay date with Obama years ago. If you can find it, check out his press conference. It may still be on YouTube.

dTxhi3o.png

And btw America, you already have your first gay President. According to some reports, it's common knowledge in Chicago that Obama and Rahm Emanuel were long-time members of a Chicago gay mens club.

Well nice to see the sleaze machine jump into action.

Reminds me of the rumor mill accusing John McCain of fathering a illegitimate mixed race child.......

Got to love the GOP primary season........

And btw America, you already have your first gay President. According to some reports, it's common knowledge in Chicago that Obama and Rahm Emanuel were long-time members of a Chicago gay mens club.

I'll pass on the sticky sperm floors at gay clubs, thanks. Think I'll go to Hooters instead. They got wings!

These sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. homosexuals) are only 3% of the population...

They use up wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too much oxygen, for their miniscule share of the nation's demographics...

Time to begin ignoring them again... allowing them to slide back into a well-deserved oblivion and obscurity.
What the fuck?
You can't just ignore lgbt individuals, they're citizens just like you. Piece of shit.
"Get thee behind me, unclean spirit"

You tell 'em, tiger...

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Bend over and I'll show you.
You sound like a pervert that would like the BROWN one over the BLUE one!

View attachment 62366

dildo.gif
Where do you find this shit?

Well nice to see the sleaze machine jump into action.

Reminds me of the rumor mill accusing John McCain of fathering a illegitimate mixed race child.......

Got to love the GOP primary season........

Yes, because the DemoRATS are so much fun to watch...

JkrPmpp.jpg

How ya feeling after your boy got trumped in Iowa?

I congratulated Ted who is my CLOSE second choice, and now have N.H. where the Trumpster, instead of being up 5% on some Iowa polls and down 3% on othet Iowa polls is currently .......

New CNN Poll Shows Trump Lead GOP Pack in NH,
www.theblaze.com/.../new-cnn-poll-shows-trump-lead-gop-pac...
TheBlaze
3 hours ago - Businessman Donald Trump continues to command a firm lead over the GOP field in New Hampshire,

These sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. homosexuals) are only 3% of the population...

They use up wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too much oxygen, for their miniscule share of the nation's demographics...

Time to begin ignoring them again... allowing them to slide back into a well-deserved oblivion and obscurity.
What the fuck?
You can't just ignore lgbt individuals, they're citizens just like you. Piece of shit.

You tell 'em, tiger...

View attachment 62366

dildo.gif

Unlike subversive assholes, I use the net for my fun, pleasure and profit!...Perhaps you're smart enough to PHOTOSHOP your little Japanese girl playing with the Obuma dildo, instead of a vegetable?

You tell 'em, tiger...

View attachment 62366

dildo.gif

Unlike subversive assholes, I use the net for my fun, pleasure and profit!...Perhaps you're smart enough to PHOTOSHOP your little Japanese girl playing with the Obuma dildo, instead of a vegetable?
I also use the internet for fun. Err, the character in my signature isn't photoshopped.

I didn't say it was, if you paid attention....why not READ what I typed and get back to me!

View attachment 62366

dildo.gif

I also use the internet for fun. Err, the character in my signature isn't photoshopped.

I didn't say it was, if you paid attention....why not READ what I typed and get back to me!
Back to the real question.. why the hell are you looking for obama dildos?

View attachment 62366

dildo.gif

Look back at YOUR posts.....

I ask again.

I ask again.
I'm sorry, if I have to repeat shit for the retarded, I simply let them stew in their own stupidity!
I ask again.

Yes, apparently he is. But just like Obama, it's been covered up well for him. Obama's gay lifestyle in Chicago is well-known to some there. Larry Sinclair talked about his date with him in his National Press Club press conference a few years back. The video's out there, if they haven't scrubbed it.

I'm not sure whatever happened to the Sinclair though, but i'm guessing it didn't end well for him. It looks like Rubio is still in the closet too. But he's been outed a bit in recent months. The secret's not so secret anymore.
Just like what you hear about the Bohemian Grove. No thanks on that!
Another Alex Jones myth!

Oh... you haven't watched his documentary about it.
Yes I have, that's 2 hours I'll never get back
He's a Crapspiracy theorist, by definition he's not credible.

There are pictures going around Rubio was quite the macho man in college. Which looks like he's into orgys with men involving foam. Meanwhile he represents a party that believes it should be man and woman who are to marry. Flip flopping much?

Is this really what passes for political discourse in the right wing echo chamber?

What the fuck?

You tell 'em, tiger...

View attachment 62366

dildo.gif
From your personal collection?
You must burn through a lot of them if you have to have 2 on hand.

What the fuck?

You tell 'em, tiger...

View attachment 62366

dildo.gif
From your personal collection?
You must burn through a lot of them if you have to have 2 on hand.

I got them from your spouse...she said you are useless! And staying with the topic...

• Rubio To Jorge Ramos: I Will Keep Obama’s First Exec Amnesty In Place Until Amnesty Enacted
    http://www.breitbart.com ^ | November 2, 2015 | Julia Hahn
    In a little-noticed interview earlier this year with Univision's Jorge Ramos, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)79% declared that, as President, he would keep Barack Obama's executive amnesty for DREAMers in place until it was permanently codified through legislation. Rubio said, in part: DACA...applies to young people that arrived in this country at a very young age before they were adults and I don't think we can immediately revoke that... I'm not calling for it to be revoked tomorrow, or this week, or right away. "I think it will have to end at some point and I hope it will end because...

I'll pass on the sticky sperm floors at gay clubs, thanks. Think I'll go to Hooters instead. They got wings!
And sticky sperm coated shitter stalls
Homophobic individuals get scared easily. Be careful what you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back