Rubio Flip Flop Homosexual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You inspire me to vote for Trump now.

When he goes third party, will you vote for him to ensure a Hillary win?

Funny, in 92 a Clinton ran with little chance to win. Then out of left field some crazy fool, who had been a long time friend and backer of the Clinton gang started spouting paranoid idiocy and split the GOP vote with his third party run.

Now another Clinton, and we have another long time Clintonista out there splitting the vote.

Coincidence?

Hardly.

Ross Trump

Donald Perot

A pile of shit any way you spell it.

Yes, apparently he is. But just like Obama, it's been covered up well for him. Obama's gay lifestyle in Chicago is well-known to some there. Larry Sinclair talked about his date with him in his National Press Club press conference a few years back. The video's out there, if they haven't scrubbed it.

I'm not sure whatever happened to Sinclair though, but i'm guessing it didn't end well for him. It looks like Rubio is still in the closet too. But he's been outed a bit in recent months. The secret's not so secret anymore.

Last edited:
It's not just this he flip flops on. The guy is the establishments bad desperation on creating a nominee.
So you are simply going to go from one allegation to the next. Just don't vote for him. How hard was that?
Just spreading truth for undecided republicans.

You are spreading an unconfirmed, unsubstantiated allegations.
Kinda like Trump and Cruz, wouldn't you say?

Too lazy to upload through my phone. But just google Marco Rubio gay pictures in Miami. Foam party full of practically naked sweaty men.

I did your google suggestion and found out that yes, he was friends with a gay man, but he never had sex with him.

Sounds like some smarmy rumor to try to take down Rubio. Wonder if Donald the Chump is behind it?
There is no reason to believe that Trump hasn't participated in some gay sex .
All you have to do is look at the business he's in (and I don't mean entertainment)

Does The Donald even look like man who would let another man near his ass for Mano e Mano action? No.
"Looks" ? Appearance means nothing .
It makes sense that you'd say something as ignorant as that , considering your belief system.

:rolleyes-41: You said there was reason to think Trump might have participated in gay sex, you then said:

"All you have to do is look at the business he's in (and I don't mean entertainment)"

So being in the real estate business means this is reason to think Trump might have had gay sex?
yep!
There's an axiom in the music business, " it's not what you blow, it's who."
Why the concern? Are you in real estate?

Yes, apparently he is. But just like Obama, it's been covered up well for him. Obama's gay lifestyle in Chicago is well-known to some there. Larry Sinclair talked about his date with him in his National Press Club press conference a few years back. The video's out there, if they haven't scrubbed it.

I'm not sure whatever happened to the Sinclair though, but i'm guessing it didn't end well for him. It looks like Rubio is still in the closet too. But he's been outed a bit in recent months. The secret's not so secret anymore.
Bitch please!

I'm not sure whatever happened to the Sinclair though, but i'm guessing it didn't end well for him. It looks like Rubio is still in the closet too. But he's been outed a bit in recent months. The secret's not so secret anymore.
Just like what you hear about the Bohemian Grove. No thanks on that!

You're the expert on being full of shit.

He's studied you a lot, huh?
Thanks!. but all the credit goes to you .

You're a funny guy, Ace.
So are you, accidentally.

Another Alex Jones myth!

You're a funny guy, Ace.
So are you, accidentally.

Life's a garden, Ace. Dig it.

These sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. homosexuals) are only 3% of the population...

They use up wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too much oxygen, for their miniscule share of the nation's demographics...

Time to begin ignoring them again... allowing them to slide back into a well-deserved oblivion and obscurity.

Let 'em piss and moan... the whiny little bitches.

For those who are interested.
  1. Presidential hopeful Rubio reaches out to gay Republicans ...
    www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-rubio-gay...
    NEW YORK Marco Rubio, the youthful Republican presidential hopeful who touts himself as the candidate of his party's future, has been making moves to court ...

2. Marco Rubio: Being Gay Is Not A Choice - The Huffington Post
    www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/19/marco-rubio-gay-rights...
    Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said on Sunday that he didn't think being gay was a choice but rather the way some people were born. During an appearance on CBS ...

3. Rubio was gay ? Busted at 19 at a known hangout ... - ar15.com
    www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1832385_Rubio_was_gay...
    I wonder when the MSM will come out and reveal that Rubio once whacked off to a woman with big tits?

Bush out, Rubio in - Page 1 - AR15.COM

Democrats most fear a Rubio/Kasich ticket - ...

4. Marco Rubio defends gays, attacks gay marriage | MSNBC
    www.msnbc.com/msnbc/marco-rubio-defends-gays-attacks-gay...
    Marco Rubio denounced "discrimination" against gays, but drew the line sharply at marriage and accused supporters of same sex unions of intolerance.
He's obviously a liberal now. /s

Another Alex Jones myth!

Oh... you haven't watched his documentary about it.

These sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. homosexuals) are only 3% of the population...

They use up wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too much oxygen, for their miniscule share of the nation's demographics...

Time to begin ignoring them again... allowing them to slide back into a well-deserved oblivion and obscurity.
What the fuck?
You can't just ignore lgbt individuals, they're citizens just like you. Piece of shit.

Let 'em piss and moan... the whiny little bitches.

I mean they got their marriage titles. Which has me strongly consider to become a divorce attorney now. Business just went up 10 percent with all the gay divorces! But yeah, like okay we get it you're gay. And I'm straight. Stop whining about selfish shit now.

Check out who Rubio chummed around with in is youth. He is likely gay. And so is Obama. You can check out Larry Sinclair's National Press Club press conference, if they haven't scrubbed it. But sadly, it looks like Obama had the man disappeared.

Another Alex Jones myth!

If it hasn't been scrubbed, you can still see Larry Sinclair's National Press Club Press Conference. But i don't think you'll be hearing from the man himself. Obama ordered him disappeared.

What the fuck?
You can't just ignore lgbt individuals, they're citizens just like you. Piece of shit.

Got your jump to conclusions mat going on there huh.

What the fuck?
"Get thee behind me, unclean spirit"

You tell 'em, tiger...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Another Alex Jones myth!

If it hasn't been scrubbed, you can still see Larry Sinclair's National Press Club Press Conference. But i don't think you'll be hearing from the man himself. Obama ordered him disappeared.

Government control at it's coldblooded way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back