Putin Gives Obama / Kerry The Finger....Again

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Putin ignores Kerry plea, instead deploys Top Gun fighter jet to join Syria battle'
LINK: Putin ignores Kerry plea, instead deploys Top Gun fighter jet to join Syria battle | Fox News

Russia seemingly has ignored Secretary of State John Kerry’s appeals to stop bombing civilians and allow critical humanitarian aid to starving Syrians – and is instead escalating its military involvement, deploying four of its most capable fighter jets to Syria, two defense officials confirmed to Fox News. The decision to send the Su-35S jets poses yet another hurdle for Kerry’s efforts to proceed with peace talks.

Despite backing two U.N. resolutions in support of a ceasefire, Russia reneged on its promise to stop bombing civilians in Syria, a prerequisite for the U.N.-backed talks in Geneva. "[T]here will be a ceasefire," Kerry predicted Tuesday in Rome. “We expect a ceasefire. And we expect adherence to the ceasefire. And we expect full humanitarian access.” Two days later, the Russian bombing hasn’t stopped and thousands of Syrians remain starving.

"B...b...but Putin promised...." - Kerry :crybaby:

Putin has absolutely no respect for either Obama, because he proved with his 'Red Line' that he is all talk and no action, or Kerry, who has proved long ago and many times since that he is a gutless wonder who betrays his own people for his personal gain.

I can't wait to have a new President so the US can be respected again.

Whoever is the next president is going to face a lot of serious threats in the first few months.

Dictators have had an easy seven years and they will want to know quickly whether the free ride is going to continue.

Worst outcome might be over-reaction.

But, then, mayhap that's exactly what IS needed.

JS, this isn't about Syria, as I believe you actually know. This is about EGO, POWER, and embarrassing the hell out of your opponent every chance you get. Leaders who have mutual respect do not try to 'pants' the other in public, but Putin has done so and continues to do so every chance he gets to Obama and Kerry.

Iran's huge public display of showing the pictures and numerous videos of captured US sailors, of giving his military members involved medals, etc is the same thing. We aren't going to war over that, but it's embarrassing as hell.

NO ONE has respect for this country anymore, not even our allies.

Quit crying. We have no business in the ME. Let Russians bleed and die for folks who are not willing to bleed and die for their freedoms, not Americans.

Quit crying. We have no business in the ME. Let Russians bleed and die for folks who are not willing to bleed and die for their freedoms, not Americans.
No one's crying, and again, this ain't about the M.E.

Romney warned Obama about Putin, and Obama proved he cared more about a sound-byte than good advice.

'Hey Obama, the 1980s called...they called you a dumbass, said you should have listened to Romney, and that Putin has made you his bi@tch!'
:p

Yeah, you are crying and whining.

And, yeah, it's about us getting out of the ME.

And, yeah, it's about us getting out of the ME.
YOUR words, JS, not mine.

The only reason we are knee-deep in the ME right NOW is because Obama is so obsessed with Syria and Assad.

His 'Red Line' blew up in his face, failed to act, when he did act it was toio late - he began his proxy war to oust Assad...he supplied/armed/trained/protected ISIS in hopes they would help him take down Assad, allowed them to enter Iraq un-opposed and take over much of the nation our troops had liberated at great cost, failed to 'contain' them - they spread to Africa, Afghanistan, Belgium, France, and even here. They attacked Paris...one of their followers killed 12 Americans here - after Obama gave them a visa and said 'come on in', and now we are having to fight them in Iraq and Afghanistan while Obama's biggest focus in the ME is still Assad / Syria!

Your Boy has / is creating his very own 'Viet Nam...

Oh, you idiot. Two major invasions in the ME by Bush, the disruption of Islam to the point the Sunnis and Shi'ites go at each other, and it is all Obama's fault.

Fuck you, neo-cons, and I say that gently.

Obama created ISIS, Putin is bombing ISIS, feel the difference.That's why Washington (along with all ISIS supporters such as Turkey and Saudi Arabia) is mad.

Press conference scandal mars Kerry’s visit to Italy:‘You created ISIS!’
‘You created ISIS!’ Press conference scandal mars Kerry’s visit to Italy

upload_2016-2-4_15-16-54.png

Last edited:
Ah the Putin lovers are out in force today.

The US Didn’t Create ISIS -- Assad and Saddam Did

Anti-American Leftists who claim that the US created ISIS were cheering on its early terror attacks as the work of a Baathist “Resistance”. ISIS these days is accompanied by top Baathists including General al-Douri, a close Saddam ally. The same outlets claiming that we created ISIS celebrated the “Resistance” campaign against NATO “neo-colonialism” when what they were really celebrating was ISIS.

Putin’s regime has claimed that it is fighting ISIS, but it was supporting Assad back when Syria was a conduit for ISIS to attack Americans. The Baathists in Syria and Iraq had both been Soviet clients and it was the USSR which turned international terrorism into a high art.

The United States has gotten plenty of the blame for supporting Mujahedeen in Afghanistan against the USSR, but the USSR had started the practice much earlier and had signed on to the Red-Green alliance.

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/07/03/isis-george-w-bush-barack-obama-342613.html

ISIS’s precursor, Al-Qaeda in Iraq, emerged in 2004 to resist the American occupation. Led by Abu Musab Zarqawi, a Jordanian, the group consisted of Sunnis, many of them disgruntled former Iraqi soldiers left without paychecks after the Bush administration disbanded the Iraqi army. Using suicide bombers and improvised explosive devices, Zarqawi and his recruits attacked American troops and Shiite mosques in a bid to expel American soldiers, foment a sectarian war and establish an Islamic caliphate in Iraq.

'Putin ignores Kerry plea, instead deploys Top Gun fighter jet to join Syria battle'
LINK: Putin ignores Kerry plea, instead deploys Top Gun fighter jet to join Syria battle | Fox News

Russia seemingly has ignored Secretary of State John Kerry’s appeals to stop bombing civilians and allow critical humanitarian aid to starving Syrians – and is instead escalating its military involvement, deploying four of its most capable fighter jets to Syria, two defense officials confirmed to Fox News. The decision to send the Su-35S jets poses yet another hurdle for Kerry’s efforts to proceed with peace talks.

Despite backing two U.N. resolutions in support of a ceasefire, Russia reneged on its promise to stop bombing civilians in Syria, a prerequisite for the U.N.-backed talks in Geneva. "[T]here will be a ceasefire," Kerry predicted Tuesday in Rome. “We expect a ceasefire. And we expect adherence to the ceasefire. And we expect full humanitarian access.” Two days later, the Russian bombing hasn’t stopped and thousands of Syrians remain starving.

"B...b...but Putin promised...." - Kerry :crybaby:

Putin has absolutely no respect for either Obama, because he proved with his 'Red Line' that he is all talk and no action, or Kerry, who has proved long ago and many times since that he is a gutless wonder who betrays his own people for his personal gain.

I can't wait to have a new President so the US can be respected again.

Now we created this bloody mess in Syria by backing Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey all the Sunni states that want to overthrow Assad. All to give Syria to the Muslim Brotherhood.

The red line was bullshit all along. And Obama never had the right to even issue that ultimatum. There has never been a civil war in Syria. Mercenaries and terrorists funded and armed by those Sunni states with the assistance of the CIA who allowed the Syrian MB to choose who to give the money and the weapons to.

Trusting the Muslim Brotherhood to choose wisely?

:lol:

What could possibly go wrong?

Regarding Putin. ISIS wasn't getting hit at all with all our supposed efforts from this bullshit western coalition. Until Vlad started kicking ass and there is many a reason he's in Syria by the way we were sort of maybe kinda hitting some stuff. It was a dog and pony show.

As to Putin hitting civilians. Who says so? Putin striking Syrian opposition fighters? Who are they? Even in this article they aren't named.

On the other hand we've been letting Erdogan from Turkey bomb the shit out of the Kurds and Saudi Arabia is bombing the crap out of Yemen.

Civilians. But we don't say a peep do we?

Anti-American Leftists who claim that the US created ISIS were cheering on its early terror attacks as the work of a Baathist “Resistance”. ISIS these days is accompanied by top Baathists including General al-Douri, a close Saddam ally. The same outlets claiming that we created ISIS celebrated the “Resistance” campaign against NATO “neo-colonialism” when what they were really celebrating was ISIS.

Putin’s regime has claimed that it is fighting ISIS, but it was supporting Assad back when Syria was a conduit for ISIS to attack Americans. The Baathists in Syria and Iraq had both been Soviet clients and it was the USSR which turned international terrorism into a high art.

The United States has gotten plenty of the blame for supporting Mujahedeen in Afghanistan against the USSR, but the USSR had started the practice much earlier and had signed on to the Red-Green alliance.

ISIS’s precursor, Al-Qaeda in Iraq, emerged in 2004 to resist the American occupation. Led by Abu Musab Zarqawi, a Jordanian, the group consisted of Sunnis, many of them disgruntled former Iraqi soldiers left without paychecks after the Bush administration disbanded the Iraqi army. Using suicide bombers and improvised explosive devices, Zarqawi and his recruits attacked American troops and Shiite mosques in a bid to expel American soldiers, foment a sectarian war and establish an Islamic caliphate in Iraq.
Let's not mention the role Chechnya has played.

Oh, you idiot. Two major invasions in the ME by Bush, the disruption of Islam to the point the Sunnis and Shi'ites go at each other, and it is all Obama's fault.

so true------had it not been for Bush------the sunnis and Shiites would have
continued to love each other as they have for the past 1400 years

Darn that Bush! One would think that the US was attacked or something! :bang3:

Putin is cool....

The Republicans Cummings all over themselves about Put in renegging on promises reminds me of someone who looks the other way while someone else's actions get increasingly worse.

What they don't understand is that when Put in goes full on dark side it won't matter who is in office, he goes back on his word etc etc and shows disrespect to the US.

And you guys cheer it like Put in will calm his tyranny only when they earn his respect thru arm wrestling or war

Forum List

Back