RT America's Liz Wahl resigns Live on Air!!!

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oskWdtPJLxc]RT America's Liz Wahl resigns live on air!!!! Liz Wahl read the comment below plz - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5ioce0V97w]Anderson Cooper Interviews Liz Wahl RT Anchor Who Quit - " RT Is Not About Truth " - CNN - 3-5-14 - YouTube[/ame]

Or was it simply an opportunistic career move as the tension between the Russian government and US government heighten?

I don't know........Just saw the video and thought I'd see what people thought about it.

I'm not sure what to think. It would seem that RT would have been, and has been, sort of anti-US foreign policy since I first saw it. It's not an overt disdain for US policy, but they do not shy away from pointing out things we do that are questionable like CNN, or the other MSM America always do.

It just seems to me, that her timing, and her technique screams career move. Lets see if one of the bigger netwworks pick her up, and whether she has similar things to say when confronted with it in those networks. because she must realize they ALL drive agenda vehicles more than report the truth.

I don't know........Just saw the video and thought I'd see what people thought about it.

I'm not sure what to think. It would seem that RT would have been, and has been, sort of anti-US foreign policy since I first saw it. It's not an overt disdain for US policy, but they do not shy away from pointing out things we do that are questionable like CNN, or the other MSM America always do.

It just seems to me, that her timing, and her technique screams career move. Lets see if one of the bigger netwworks pick her up, and whether she has similar things to say when confronted with it in those networks. because she must realize they ALL drive agenda vehicles more than report the truth.

I agree with you, and I guess time will tell. She may very well get a bigger pay check out of this issue.

In your opinion, what is the "liberal MSM" agenda? If you say anything other than, "It's to increase shareholders' profit," you'd be entirely wrong.

In your opinion, what is the "liberal MSM" agenda? If you say anything other than, "It's to increase shareholders' profit," you'd be entirely wrong.

Did i say liberal MSM agenda, dullard? Or are you inferring upon me the nonsense swimming in your mind?

I am surprised that the station allowed that to air at all. It speaks VARY ill of their reporting standards.

She likely just torpedoed any future jobs she might have been able to secure though - I doubt any agency will hire her after that showing.

?

Carrier move? I highly doubt that. She essentially bashed her employer on live television outing them as censoring the news. What news agency would allow her back on air after that? You would have to be run by idiots to hire her on.

She didn’t just quit – she left a virtual bomb in the agency as she walked out the door.

?

Carrier move? I highly doubt that. She essentially bashed her employer on live television outing them as censoring the news. What news agency would allow her back on air after that? You would have to be run by idiots to hire her on.

She didn’t just quit – she left a virtual bomb in the agency as she walked out the door.

Dirty Laundry sells in this country........In the end much of it is about ratings.............

Is it a moth to a flame question.............

Well, she was interveiwed on CNN, and i believe it was on a bunch of other networks. It wouldn't surprise me if the move was actually a precursor to her already in the pocket of another agency.

Like I said, i dont know what it was really about, but I dont think she would cut off her nose to spite her face in such a fashion. Or maybe she doesn't want to be in journalism and gave it the youtube "i quit" sensationalism.

It was just my opinion. I have no facts to back anything up.

Forum List

Back