R's are better than D's

The only time Obamabots want to hear about UE going down is when they credit Obama for every job created. The only time Obamabots want to talk about the fact that UE is going up is when they can credit Republicans with "holding up Obama's jobs bill." They can do all of this in a span of a few hours.

Is UE getting better or worse? The answer according to Obamabots it dependent on where they stand emotionally at that given moment.

It is definitely getting better. No question about it. Don't you agree?

It is getting worse.

See I believe that there needs to be a correction and welfare, stimulus and bail outs create mal investment. We also build crushing debt to prop up and float an economy that years later is still so "fragile" that a fart can blow it apart.

We are close to QE3, think about that... That's how rockin our economy is. QE's are massive, like 4+ Trillion dollars massive and we are looking at a possible QE(3), in how many years??

The US probably needs to go through a quick depression to clear all of the damage Clinton, Bush and Obama have done with their perpetual stimulus spending.

So no, our economy is doing horrid, in fact it's doing so poorly you can't even measure how bad things are due to politicians fudging the numbers for years.

New Republican governors rapidly bringing down unemployment in their states

Voters in 17 states elected new Republican governors in November 2010. This new breed of fiscally-conservative, tea party-supported Republican governors took office in January 2011. Here is how those states have fared since then, in terms of their unemployment rates:

New Republican governors rapidly bringing down unemployment in their states - Orlando Political Buzz | Examiner.com

Correlation does not imply causation.

What else you got?

The WI recall election- Where the voters disagree with your committed blindness to reality.

The states mentioned in that article also are having record hot summers.

Therefore, by your logic, the GOP policies are causing the record hot summers.

And Wisconsin voters voted for it.

Where has he asked any of them to "shut up about it"?

Romney Campaign Said to Ask Scott to Downplay Job Gains - Bloomberg

Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign asked Florida Governor Rick Scott to tone down his statements heralding improvements in the state’s economy because they clash with the presumptive Republican nominee’s message that the nation is suffering under President Barack Obama, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Scott, a Republican, was asked to say that the state’s jobless rate could improve faster under a Romney presidency, according to the people, who asked not to be named.

What’s unfolding in Florida highlights a dilemma for the Romney campaign: how to allow Republican governors to take credit for economic improvements in their states while faulting Obama’s stewardship of the national economy. Republican governors in Ohio, Virginia, Michigan and Wisconsin also have highlighted improving economies.

Touche'- but one state campaign of one governors "campaign" being asked to "tone down" is not equal to your claim. But yes, I see where the politics can work against Romney's interests- He should instead embrace it and make the substantiated claim that in the states in 2010 that elected republican candidates unemployment numbers have dropped and that under his presidency they would do even better- as his campaign asked Scott to do.

He'll do it more, and has, I'm sure. The entire narrative of the Romney campaign is trying to paint Obama's economy as being super terrible bad shitty town. Believe me, he's not thrilled about that Examiner story coming out. He needs everyone to think the bread lines are coming back, not that the economy is, as we've all seen, actually recovering.

Again, this year's GOP message is, "FASTER DADDY! I WANT IT TO HAPPEN FASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"

Blue State Model Failing

In 2010, influenced by the Tea Party and its focus on fiscal issues, 17 states elected Republican governors. And, according to an Examiner.com analysis, every one of those states saw a drop in their unemployment rates since January of 2011. Furthermore, the average drop in the unemployment rate in these states was 1.35%, compared to the national decline of .9%, which means, according to the analysis, that the job market in these Republican states is improving 50% faster than the national rate.

Since January of 2011, here is how much the unemployment rate declined in each of the 17 states that elected Republican governors in 2010, according to the Examiner:

Kansas - 6.9% to 6.1% = a decline of 0.8%

Maine - 8.0% to 7.4% = a decline of 0.6%

Michigan - 10.9% to 8.5% = a decline of 2.4%

New Mexico - 7.7% to 6.7% = a decline of 1.0%

Oklahoma - 6.2% to 4.8% = a decline of 1.4%

Pennsylvania - 8.0% to 7.4% = a decline of 0.6%

Tennessee - 9.5% to 7.9% = a decline of 1.6%

Wisconsin - 7.7% to 6.8% = a decline of 0.9%

Wyoming - 6.3% to 5.2% = a decline of 1.1%

Alabama - 9.3% to 7.4% = a decline of 1.9%

Georgia - 10.1% to 8.9% = a decline of 1.2%

South Carolina - 10.6% to 9.1% = a decline of 1.5%

South Dakota - 5.0% to 4.3% = a decline of 0.7%

Florida - 10.9% to 8.6% = a decline of 2.3%

Nevada - 13.8% to 11.6% = a decline of 2.2%

Iowa - 6.1% to 5.1% = a decline of 1.0%

Ohio - 9.0% to 7.3% = a decline of 1.7%

On the other hand, the unemployment rate in states that elected Democrats in 2010 dropped, on average, as much as the national rate decline and, in some states such as New York, the unemployment rate has risen since January of 2011.

This is yet another example of how the so-called “blue state” model is not working.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...y-State-That-Elected-A-Republican-Gov-In-2010
http://www.drudgereport.com/

Last edited:
Well, they're counting several states helped significantly by the auto bailout, which would have never occurred with a Romney as president,

and, they're counting several states helped significantly by the boom in energy production,

which, supposedly is impossible since supposedly Obama is too anti-domestic energy production for any such thing to happen.

Blue State Model Failing

In 2010, influenced by the Tea Party and its focus on fiscal issues, 17 states elected Republican governors. And, according to an Examiner.com analysis, every one of those states saw a drop in their unemployment rates since January of 2011. Furthermore, the average drop in the unemployment rate in these states was 1.35%, compared to the national decline of .9%, which means, according to the analysis, that the job market in these Republican states is improving 50% faster than the national rate.

Since January of 2011, here is how much the unemployment rate declined in each of the 17 states that elected Republican governors in 2010, according to the Examiner:

Kansas - 6.9% to 6.1% = a decline of 0.8%

Maine - 8.0% to 7.4% = a decline of 0.6%

Michigan - 10.9% to 8.5% = a decline of 2.4%

New Mexico - 7.7% to 6.7% = a decline of 1.0%

Oklahoma - 6.2% to 4.8% = a decline of 1.4%

Pennsylvania - 8.0% to 7.4% = a decline of 0.6%

Tennessee - 9.5% to 7.9% = a decline of 1.6%

Wisconsin - 7.7% to 6.8% = a decline of 0.9%

Wyoming - 6.3% to 5.2% = a decline of 1.1%

Alabama - 9.3% to 7.4% = a decline of 1.9%

Georgia - 10.1% to 8.9% = a decline of 1.2%

South Carolina - 10.6% to 9.1% = a decline of 1.5%

South Dakota - 5.0% to 4.3% = a decline of 0.7%

Florida - 10.9% to 8.6% = a decline of 2.3%

Nevada - 13.8% to 11.6% = a decline of 2.2%

Iowa - 6.1% to 5.1% = a decline of 1.0%

Ohio - 9.0% to 7.3% = a decline of 1.7%

On the other hand, the unemployment rate in states that elected Democrats in 2010 dropped, on average, as much as the national rate decline and, in some states such as New York, the unemployment rate has risen since January of 2011.

This is yet another example of how the so-called “blue state” model is not working.

Unemployment Rate Dropped In Every State That Elected A Republican Gov. In 2010
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

I'm quite sure we'll hear horror stories of Republicans 'Stealing' from Workers and Unions to get the rates down...:eusa_whistle:

Well, they're counting several states helped significantly by the auto bailout, which would have never occurred with a Romney as president,

and, they're counting several states helped significantly by the boom in energy production,

which, supposedly is impossible since supposedly Obama is too anti-domestic energy production for any such thing to happen.

Translation: Americans getting back to work in GOP-led States is very bad news for you Obamabot/Dems. Wave bye bye to Congress. You might keep the White House, but your agenda is dead.

Yup! And Romney wants them to shut up about it, because they're flying in the face of his narrative. ;)

We're talking about 17 states who have adopted the conservative strategy of getting the economy under control. Under federal control, the nation would be on the right path back to prosperity.

Translation: Americans getting back to work in GOP-led States is very bad news for you Obamabot/Dems. Wave bye bye to Congress. You might keep the White House, but your agenda is dead.

No, it's bad for Mitt Romney's campaign. Since he wants to pain the economy as completely terrible for everyone. And when he tries to bring it up in the debates or in ads, Obama will smack him HARD with the things NYcarbiner just brought up.

I'm not a Tea Bagger, so I'm THRILLED that those states are recovering. You see, I do want Obama to win this November, but I really want America to not fall off the cliff. So good news is good news for me.

Touche'- but one state campaign of one governors "campaign" being asked to "tone down" is not equal to your claim. But yes, I see where the politics can work against Romney's interests- He should instead embrace it and make the substantiated claim that in the states in 2010 that elected republican candidates unemployment numbers have dropped and that under his presidency they would do even better- as his campaign asked Scott to do.

He'll do it more, and has, I'm sure. The entire narrative of the Romney campaign is trying to paint Obama's economy as being super terrible bad shitty town. Believe me, he's not thrilled about that Examiner story coming out. He needs everyone to think the bread lines are coming back, not that the economy is, as we've all seen, actually recovering.

Again, this year's GOP message is, "FASTER DADDY! I WANT IT TO HAPPEN FASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"

LOL- it would appear from the responses to this thread that it is the liberal posters who are not thrilled with the facts. Romney can play this to his advantage just as his campaign suggested to the Scott campaign...

Sure it's bad news for the Statists. means what Obama has been doing doesn't work. Obama has been doing the inverse of the Governors.

11.jpg

Yup. Republicans are SO MUCH better...

You can't argue with the numbers.

But lefties will.

Scuse me? A leftie posted before you did, and didn't argue with the numbers.

Oops, there goes that stupid ass assertion.

No instead you claim Romney wants these governors to "shut up" about their success.

Well if their employment numbers are dropping, that means the overall unemployment will drop.which means its a win win for both the govenors and obama.
or what only the right get to claim this as a good thing?

You can't argue with the numbers.

But lefties will.

Scuse me? A leftie posted before you did, and didn't argue with the numbers.

Oops, there goes that stupid ass assertion.

No instead you claim Romney wants these governors to "shut up" about their success.

Sure it's bad news for the Statists. means what Obama has been doing doesn't work. Obama has been doing the inverse of the Governors.

And its not bad news at all.Link

Forum List

Back