R's are better than D's

Scuse me? A leftie posted before you did, and didn't argue with the numbers.

Oops, there goes that stupid ass assertion.

No instead you claim Romney wants these governors to "shut up" about their success.

Well if their employment numbers are dropping, that means the overall unemployment will drop.which means its a win win for both the govenors and obama.
or what only the right get to claim this as a good thing?

Yes, the numbers overall help Obama- but not the average person, that's why it is important to explain them. That you are so partisan as to want Obama to benefit from something that he is not responsible for is sad- the people who are benefiting in actuality are those living in states that are implementing conservative policies. The idea behind these numbers is that the nation would benefit far more, if conservative policies were enacted across all the states.

Looks the Republican Party isn't dead & buried after all. So much for that loony Obamabot prediction. Looks like Red Sates are actually on the rise.

No instead you claim Romney wants these governors to "shut up" about their success.

Well if their employment numbers are dropping, that means the overall unemployment will drop.which means its a win win for both the govenors and obama.

Yes, the numbers overall help Obama- but not the average person, that's why it is important to explain them. That you are so partisan as to want Obama to benefit from something that he is not responsible for is sad- the people who are benefiting in actuality are those living in states that are implementing conservative policies. The idea behind these numbers is that the nation would benefit far more, if conservative policies were enacted across all the states.

Partisan? Im just explainging things. Im not voting voting for any of these jokers. I have standards unlike you.

Why wouldn't he benefit from it? Do you have absolute proof that this was soley because of these governors? I doubt it.

Lol you sure do a lot of projecting in your silly argument.

Where has he asked any of them to "shut up about it"?

Romney Campaign Said to Ask Scott to Downplay Job Gains - Bloomberg

Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign asked Florida Governor Rick Scott to tone down his statements heralding improvements in the state’s economy because they clash with the presumptive Republican nominee’s message that the nation is suffering under President Barack Obama, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Scott, a Republican, was asked to say that the state’s jobless rate could improve faster under a Romney presidency, according to the people, who asked not to be named.

What’s unfolding in Florida highlights a dilemma for the Romney campaign: how to allow Republican governors to take credit for economic improvements in their states while faulting Obama’s stewardship of the national economy. Republican governors in Ohio, Virginia, Michigan and Wisconsin also have highlighted improving economies.

Touche'- but one state campaign of one governors "campaign" being asked to "tone down" is not equal to your claim. But yes, I see where the politics can work against Romney's interests- He should instead embrace it and make the substantiated claim that in the states in 2010 that elected republican candidates unemployment numbers have dropped and that under his presidency they would do even better- as his campaign asked Scott to do.

this is when conservatives say "oo i was wrong, let me correct myself" very nice touch.

Partisan? Im just explainging things. Im not voting voting for any of these jokers. I have standards unlike you.

Why wouldn't he benefit from it? Do you have absolute proof that this was soley because of these governors? I doubt it.

Numbers don't lie- they tell their own story- just like the re-call election in a democrat strong-hold where the republican governor turned a $3.6 billion deficit without raising taxes into a net positive in job growth and an elimination of their deficit and a $154 million dollar surplus.

In the posts of yours I have read, you are always sounding off against republicans and always supporting democrats.- but right, you are not a partisan phhhht.

Numbers don't lie- they tell their own story- just like the re-call election in a democrat strong-hold where the republican governor turned a $3.6 billion deficit without raising taxes into a net positive in job growth and an elimination of their deficit and a $154 million dollar surplus.

In the posts of yours I have read, you are always sounding off against republicans and always supporting democrats.- but right, you are not a partisan phhhht.

he's as partisan as they come. he fools NO ONE but himself.

You mean like yourself Derp?

Nah drunk, see unlike you, I am for liberty and freedom. You. On the other hand who is voting for mittens are not.

As YOU applaud Obama and bigger government AND they're calling the shots. YOU are an abject LIAR. :eusa_liar::eusa_hand:

Applaud? Where I do that drunk?
no unlike you drunk I wont vote for someone who tries to take away my rights. See patriot act and ndaa, both thing mittens your messiah said he would aprrove of.

You are fraud and always have been..you should move to another board so you can start over pretending nothing ever happened.you can create yourself all over again.

11.jpg

Yup. Republicans are SO MUCH better...

For all the Teabaggers who conveniently breezed over this.

Lol and Massachusetts had a conservative govenor who passed a healthcare law that mandated everyone have health insurance or pay a tax penalty. Mine would have been 150$ a year.

Of course because it fun as shit to fuck with you people. Rare is it that you tards ask for my real opinion on a policy. I just find it funny arguing against your silly hyperbole.

he's as partisan as they come. he fools NO ONE but himself.

Hush drunk before you threaten someone again that you shouldn't.

Forum List

Back