Rove group raises $13M since Obama regime attacks begin

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
Ya gotta love the free market. It works like a dream.

Rove-backed group raised $13M since attacks from Obama - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

The GOP-aligned American Crossroads said Wednesday it has raised over $13 million since coming under attack from President Obama.

The group and its campaign affiliate, Crossroads GPS, said it had easily surpassed its initial fundraising goal of $50 million to spend on behalf of Republicans, and has increased its target to $65 million, according to spokesman Jonathan Collegio.

The boffo numbers come after a week in which Obama led Democrats in attacks on the group, which is affiliated with GOP strategists Ed Gillespie and Karl Rove. Both are veterans of President George W. Bush's White House.

Who wants to bet they'll never disclose who donated the 13M?

I'm sure they will when Obama discloses where the millions of small $$ donation came from in the 2008 election.

Good grief.. as Schiefert said.. "is this the best you have?"

I'm sure they will when Obama discloses where the millions of small $$ donation came from in the 2008 election.

Good grief.. as Schiefert said.. "is this the best you have?"

you can't keep using this phoney "I'm rubber you're glue" defense. If you're concerned about Obama don't just bring it up when you don't like someone reports something you don't like.

It's funny, someone says disclose and your non defense defense is Obama took money from somewhere too! Of course he did, but the chamber has admitted they comingle foreign funds with the account they pay to campaigns. You're just fishing unless you have something anything more than Obama took donations. Everyone does that silly Billy

Ya gotta love the free market. It works like a dream.

Rove-backed group raised $13M since attacks from Obama - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

The GOP-aligned American Crossroads said Wednesday it has raised over $13 million since coming under attack from President Obama.

The group and its campaign affiliate, Crossroads GPS, said it had easily surpassed its initial fundraising goal of $50 million to spend on behalf of Republicans, and has increased its target to $65 million, according to spokesman Jonathan Collegio.

The boffo numbers come after a week in which Obama led Democrats in attacks on the group, which is affiliated with GOP strategists Ed Gillespie and Karl Rove. Both are veterans of President George W. Bush's White House.

Yep, and Nazi Germany's economic miracle was based on free market principles of scapegoating, fear, paranoia, and irrational behavior too. God bless the free market: Giving idiots a voice for over 200 years. :cuckoo:

Maybe some of these guys.:lol:
wiking_resized.jpg

Forum List

Back