Rotten Rudy: Nothing wrong with taking information from Russians

Rudy Giuliani: 'There's nothing wrong with taking information from Russians' - CNNPolitics

Has the Republican Party become this rotten? Have they lowered themselves to cooperating with foreign adversaries in order to stay in power?

They are happy to accept stolen information? I think we are now at the bottom of the barrel....
JIM, you are stuck on 'stupid'.

Jr had a meeting, facilitated by Obama, in which no information exchanged hands... And you wet yourself screaming 'that's a crime'...because you are stupid and have no clue what you're TALKI g about.

Meanwhile you defend Hillary colluding with and paying Trump-hating foreign spies and Russians for their help, taking millions of dollars from them, committing thousands of counts of crimes - to include ESPIONAGE - and being too much of a damn loser to win a rigged election.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!
Yea, we know humanitarian Don Jr. had a meeting with Russians because he was just heartbroken over those poor kids & wanted to work out that Russian adoption thingy. Only a total goddam fool would fall for that bullshit story. Don't take much to impress you Trumptards does it?
That isn't what he was told the purpose of the meeting was, shit for brains.

You just can't stop lying about the Trump administration, can you?
Why do you Trump supporters hate America? Trump & his goon squad conspired with Russia to game the election in his favor & you defend him. You know it, I know & so do milions of other Americans. Never in the history of this country have millions of people fallen in line behind the likes of Trump, a no good traitor. That's right, Trump is a fucking traitor & I'm going to rub your noses in it every chance i get. I don't believe in cults, so screw you.
Your hero Mueller disagreed. He said there was no evidence of collusion. When are you gullible retards going to accept reality?

Rudy Giuliani: 'There's nothing wrong with taking information from Russians' - CNNPolitics

Has the Republican Party become this rotten? Have they lowered themselves to cooperating with foreign adversaries in order to stay in power?

They are happy to accept stolen information? I think we are now at the bottom of the barrel....

Where's that fucking hag bag hillary with her adorable reset button she got just for Pootyputin?
Hillary is living large while Trumpputin is on a never ending tirade blowing a gasket with every Tweet. He's a stroke waiting to happen.

"WINNING"!

Hillary is like one of those sideshow attractions they had in days long past
They used to prop up dead bandits and criminals to take pictures of their dead ass carcass for the public to ooh and aah at and consider themselves lucky they survived such evil.

So now they slap an extra heavy duty Depends on that bitches fat ass and prop her on a dolly on stages all over the nation.

And the public oohs and aahs at the lizard brained scofflaw while silently giving thanks they survived that hellbound hagatha.

Trump administration is changing the rules we have been given by our founders. The checks and balances are being trashed. Trump has no respect for the separation of powers. He is trying to exert power over the judiciary. The Senate is under his power now. He is furious that the Dems won the house.
Trump has no trouble accepting help from Russia. That is horrible. The rules do not apply to Trump. He lies like crazy. Is that ok for future presidents?
Will no Repub candidates have to show their taxes?

I looked and looked all over your post but eventually came to the conclusion that there were no true statements in it.

FAIL!

For someone who won Trump sure does have his panties all twisted over it! Trumps asshole is puckered so tight it's a wonder he can even breathe.
For someone who won

You people insist he did not. I know it is tough to admit but your arguments amount to shit and shoved in it.

I know when I am accused of something I did not do, like Trump I would vigorously defend myself. Maybe you would not. Apparently, you are one more emasculated idiot that is going to have trouble sleeping for the next 6 years.
Clipper believes that Republicans are required to meekly comply with efforts to destroy them.
Not really. But it would be nice to hear Trump just once in a while tell the truth about something. Ever stop to think that maybe Trump's constant lying is why people don't trust him? Would you trust anyone who constantly lied to you if it wasent Donald Trump doing it?
It would be nice to hear you tell the truth about something. Instead, you lie constantly. You're a sleazy lying scumbag.
Yea, you can go ahead & kiss my hairy ass in the middle of Times Square at high fucking noon , dickweed! :cul2:

If this is an example of what y'all consider a superior intellect, (haha, I couldn't type that with a straight face) conservatives have nothing to worry about in 2020.

Thank you for helping us with your stupidity.

JIM, you are stuck on 'stupid'.

Jr had a meeting, facilitated by Obama, in which no information exchanged hands... And you wet yourself screaming 'that's a crime'...because you are stupid and have no clue what you're TALKI g about.

Meanwhile you defend Hillary colluding with and paying Trump-hating foreign spies and Russians for their help, taking millions of dollars from them, committing thousands of counts of crimes - to include ESPIONAGE - and being too much of a damn loser to win a rigged election.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!
Yea, we know humanitarian Don Jr. had a meeting with Russians because he was just heartbroken over those poor kids & wanted to work out that Russian adoption thingy. Only a total goddam fool would fall for that bullshit story. Don't take much to impress you Trumptards does it?
That isn't what he was told the purpose of the meeting was, shit for brains.

You just can't stop lying about the Trump administration, can you?
Why do you Trump supporters hate America? Trump & his goon squad conspired with Russia to game the election in his favor & you defend him. You know it, I know & so do milions of other Americans. Never in the history of this country have millions of people fallen in line behind the likes of Trump, a no good traitor. That's right, Trump is a fucking traitor & I'm going to rub your noses in it every chance i get. I don't believe in cults, so screw you.

Gimme more tears, baby!

So getting info on your political opponent from foreigners is bad yet the so called Trump dossier was put together by a British citizen using his Russian contacts. It would seem how bad this is depends greatly on who is getting the information.

trump used the dissemination of the stolen emails to get elected. His campaign benefited from stolen emails. Then he appointed an AG who decided that he didn't commit Obstruction of Justice when the evidence says otherwise. Barr no longer has credibility...

Imagine how much Trump would have won by if Clinton wasn't able to delete all those e-mails under
subpoena or Bleachbit that server.

You are comparing Hillary's emails to an adversarial government helping a puppet elected president? Really?

You are welcoming the invasion of a foreign government....just to maintain political power? You sick bast_ard....

So getting info on your political opponent from foreigners is bad yet the so called Trump dossier was put together by a British citizen using his Russian contacts. It would seem how bad this is depends greatly on who is getting the information.

trump used the dissemination of the stolen emails to get elected. His campaign benefited from stolen emails. Then he appointed an AG who decided that he didn't commit Obstruction of Justice when the evidence says otherwise. Barr no longer has credibility...

Imagine how much Trump would have won by if Clinton wasn't able to delete all those e-mails under

You are comparing Hillary's emails to an adversarial government helping a puppet elected president? Really?

You are welcoming the invasion of a foreign government....just to maintain political power? You sick bast_ard....
You are comparing Hillary's emails to an adversarial government
Maybe he means the uranium she sold to make that foreign power stronger. Do not forget Killary is for globalism she would have been the puppet. Her corruption makes Trump look like the most honest man in American politics. Her corruption makes Manafort look like a jaywalker.

Maybe he means the uranium she sold to make that foreign power stronger. Do not forget Killary is for globalism she would have been the puppet. Her corruption makes Trump look like the most honest man in American politics. Her corruption makes Manafort look like a jaywalker.

Please stop peddling republican lies....

Of course the Liar in Chief promotes this lie also....

The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org

Please stop peddling republican lies....
Please stop peddling republican lies.
Republicans are not the liars. Evidence, REAL evidence says it is the Democrats. Barr is going to clean up the DOJ and the FBI. A lot of people will be in prison or out of politics completely. It won't be Republicans either.

Sit back and make me a deal. If Trump does not win in 2020 I will leave this forum, if Trump is re-elected you will leave. How much confidence do you have is the shit you are shoveling? You can show everyone how sure you are by taking my offer. I'll be waiting for your answer. Time to man up.

FactCheck is totally biased. Try again. How about that deal, are you afraid?

Any snowflake got the link to that new 'THOUGHT CRIMES BILL' yet?

Trump THOUGHT about firing Mueller but DIDN'T.
-- Snowflakes: 'He's guilty of Obstruction'. (While Hillary attempted to destroy 15,000+ official subpoenaed documents, devices, her server, etc....)

The Trump team THOUGHT about trying to get dirt on Hillary, even met with a Russian Lawyer...despite no information ever changing hands.
-- Snowflakes: 'He's guilty of collusion'. (Despite the fact that Hillary colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians for their help / the Dossier which was used to alter the 2016 election).

Yeah, Trump IS GUILTY, alright.....

stg042319dAPR20190422014508.jpg

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich :p

FactCheck is totally biased. Try again. How about that deal, are you afraid?
But FactCheck is right. Every time they fact check the Babylon Bee they’ve always gotten it right.

Forum List

Back