Rotten Rudy: Nothing wrong with taking information from Russians

Rudy Giuliani: 'There's nothing wrong with taking information from Russians' - CNNPolitics

Has the Republican Party become this rotten? Have they lowered themselves to cooperating with foreign adversaries in order to stay in power?

They are happy to accept stolen information? I think we are now at the bottom of the barrel....
Nothing wrong with Trump accepting any help from Russians if they were helping him win the election -- God is on the side of Trump -- so the Russians in effect were doing God's work...

Hillary and Obama were the ones who conspired with Russia and any day now Barr will be bringing them to justice for committing treason

Rudy Giuliani: 'There's nothing wrong with taking information from Russians' - CNNPolitics

Has the Republican Party become this rotten? Have they lowered themselves to cooperating with foreign adversaries in order to stay in power?

They are happy to accept stolen information? I think we are now at the bottom of the barrel....

Hillary would have sold Chelsea into a Nigerian sex-slave ring for a speck of dirt on Trump.
But i thought she got dirt on Trump from the Russians..and she didn't sell her daughter in any sex-slave rings to get it.....

Hell, Trump would fuck his own daughter for .....well, he would just fuck his own daughter....period

Hillary would have sold Chelsea into a Nigerian sex-slave ring for a speck of dirt on Trump.
But i thought she got dirt on Trump from the Russians..and she didn't sell her daughter in any sex-slave rings to get it.....

Hell, Trump would fuck his own daughter for .....well, he would just fuck his own daughter....period

Who cares? It's the economy, stupid.

Prince Kushner probably has to schedule sack time with the POS in Chief....

Why did Obama order the FBI to stand down in investigation of Russian involvement in the election?

McConnell was the one who didn't want to slap Putin's hand....Trurtle Man strikes again!

Why did Obama order the FBI to stand down in investigation of Russian involvement in the election?

McConnell was the one who didn't want to slap Putin's hand....Trurtle Man strikes again!
Your tears are like candy to me.

Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order for Russian cyberattacks

Psssssssstttttttttttt: Clinton, the DNC, the FBI, the DOJ and Obama took Russian info in the Fake Dossier to use as a pretext to spy on the Trump campaign...and then when Trump won, they used it to justify a coup attempt.

Last edited:

Hey JimH52

Where did you go? Are you hiding under your bed?

trump used the dissemination of the stolen emails to get elected. His campaign benefited from stolen emails. Then he appointed an AG who decided that he didn't commit Obstruction of Justice when the evidence says otherwise. Barr no longer has credibility...

Imagine how much Trump would have won by if Clinton wasn't able to delete all those e-mails under
subpoena or Bleachbit that server.

You are comparing Hillary's emails to an adversarial government helping a puppet elected president? Really?

You are welcoming the invasion of a foreign government....just to maintain political power? You sick bast_ard....
You are comparing Hillary's emails to an adversarial government
Maybe he means the uranium she sold to make that foreign power stronger. Do not forget Killary is for globalism she would have been the puppet. Her corruption makes Trump look like the most honest man in American politics. Her corruption makes Manafort look like a jaywalker.

Please stop peddling republican lies....
Please stop peddling republican lies.
Republicans are not the liars. Evidence, REAL evidence says it is the Democrats. Barr is going to clean up the DOJ and the FBI. A lot of people will be in prison or out of politics completely. It won't be Republicans either.

Sit back and make me a deal. If Trump does not win in 2020 I will leave this forum, if Trump is re-elected you will leave. How much confidence do you have is the shit you are shoveling? You can show everyone how sure you are by taking my offer. I'll be waiting for your answer. Time to man up.
Is Barr going to clean up Trump being named as "Individual 1" by the SDNY in that indictment? Your boy is a no good fucking slimeball & the SDNY indictment shows that.

Imagine how much Trump would have won by if Clinton wasn't able to delete all those e-mails under

You are comparing Hillary's emails to an adversarial government helping a puppet elected president? Really?

You are welcoming the invasion of a foreign government....just to maintain political power? You sick bast_ard....
Maybe he means the uranium she sold to make that foreign power stronger. Do not forget Killary is for globalism she would have been the puppet. Her corruption makes Trump look like the most honest man in American politics. Her corruption makes Manafort look like a jaywalker.

Republicans are not the liars. Evidence, REAL evidence says it is the Democrats. Barr is going to clean up the DOJ and the FBI. A lot of people will be in prison or out of politics completely. It won't be Republicans either.

Sit back and make me a deal. If Trump does not win in 2020 I will leave this forum, if Trump is re-elected you will leave. How much confidence do you have is the shit you are shoveling? You can show everyone how sure you are by taking my offer. I'll be waiting for your answer. Time to man up.
Is Barr going to clean up Trump being named as "Individual 1" by the SDNY in that indictment? Your boy is a no good fucking slimeball & the SDNY indictment shows that.

For what crime? Paying off Stormy?

Psssssssstttttttttttt: Clinton, the DNC, the FBI, the DOJ and Obama took Russian info in the Fake Dossier to use as a pretext to spy on the Trump campaign...and then when Trump won, they used it to justify a coup attempt.
Breaking!!! Obama & the Dems engineer a coup attempt against Trump so Mike Pence can become POTUS! Take your coup bullshit & wipe your ass with it, Trumptard.

For what crime? Paying off Stormy?
Apparently for not being a Democrat.

Hey JimH52

Where did you go? Are you hiding under your bed?

Bite me.....

Breaking!!! Obama & the Dems engineer a coup attempt against Trump so Mike Pence can become POTUS! Take your coup bullshit & wipe your ass with it, Trumptard.

Pence is a joke....

Pence is a joke....

The whole Democrat party is a joke....actually a bunch of jokes.

You forget that the SDNY reports to Bob Barr, dumbass. They won't be indicting Trump for anything.

Forum List

Back