Joe Biden had to repeat the third grade in school?

I had to repeat kindergarten due to not understanding math at all in my first year of 1st grade. I later got an honors score when I graduated high school.
Problems in school aren't a reflection of intelligence, most often there's something else going on. Even learning disabilities and mental disorders don't reflect IQ... you can be quite intelligent and still have dyslexia or ADHD, both conditions that make school extra difficult.

Of course he is and your qualified to assess that also.
Honestly, it's ok to be critical of anyone but at least base your opinion on fact. You're coming from a hatred base and you know it.
That aside, he is going no where so you'll have to suffer it for a while.

If Biden put a gun to his ear and pulled the trigger, the bullet would be much faster coming out the other side..

Strangely enough I can't find anything to refer to by a doctor etc who has assessed him.
Perhaps you have something.

Strangely enough I can't find anything to refer to by a doctor etc who has assessed him.
Perhaps you have something.

"You first" is in reference to your ironic statement about others basing their opinion on facts when I've not seen much, if any of that from you, hypocrite

You won't find anything showing Biden is lacking a functioning brain because you won't ever look. If you accidentally see something, you will avert your eyes and yell NAHNAHNAHNAH with your fingers in your ears. And lie to yourself some more. There is a staggering amount of evidence of a mind shutting off in Biden, if you're brave enough to look. Does not take a Dr. in front of a name to see it

You won't find corroborating evidence of Trump not making it to 3rd grade either, because you made it up.

"You first" is in reference to your ironic statement about others basing their opinion on facts when I've not seen much, if any of that from you, hypocrite

You won't find anything showing Biden is lacking a functioning brain because you won't ever look. If you accidentally see something, you will avert your eyes and yell NAHNAHNAHNAH with your fingers in your ears. And lie to yourself some more. There is a staggering amount of evidence of a mind shutting off in Biden, if you're brave enough to look. Does not take a Dr. in front of a name to see it

You won't find corroborating evidence of Trump not making it to 3rd grade either, because you made it up.

Don't try to be clever because you don't have the smarts.
The fact remains you are all saying these things and produce nothing official to support it. It's Pure hate.
So if you've got nothing, fuck off with your lies.

Joseph Heller? Catch-22? That 22? Or do you suck dick on the golf course? Or is that a top secret golf handicap number of some sort?
Son, are cum drunk again? I get it, you want to support people that flunked 3rd grade.... it's a personal thing.... right? But it's funnier if it makes sense.

You and stuttering shit clown are a perfect match....

Forum List

Back