Rosenstein Is Dead Meat

Barr is an old school establishment Repub not much different than Sessions.

You rubes are going to be left with a case of blue balls once again.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
My guess is less an ideologue than Sessions, at least on illegal immigration, but you're right that he'll be center right pro establishment - pro big biz anti-consumer/small shareholder and pro Executive Power (establishment dems are also pro exec power)

Do you ever wonder how Trump could seemingly be so wrong about Sessions?

Was he duped into making the choice?

Is he just a shitty judge of character?

Not to mention all the Trumpians that were cheering the choice.

It's easy to be mistaken about a person's character before it has been tested. Trump is new to politics, so he makes a lot of mistakes that a beginner would make. Most of the people Obama surrounded himself had been part of his circle of associates for years.

Being new to politics doesn’t excuse one from conspiring with Russian hackers to win an election, hiring multiple felons or being a category 5 sleaze bag like your blob is.

He bamboozled Sessions into recusing himself from doing his job....getting to the bottom of Russian "collusion" and indicting Hillary and the rest of the Obama cabal of traitors, Barry and Mike included. Instead the President has had to put up with two years of garbage from these rodents. And whether anybody believes McCabe or not, Rod was already on thin ice. There's no way Rosenstein still has a job when Trump returns to the WH tomorrow. Threat removed

He announced he would be resigning when there was a new AG confirmed. LOL. Not too quick on the uptake are you?
Yeah, he resigned because he knew his career in the DOJ was over. Do you imagine Trump would give him any real assignments to handle? Barr is probably going to start investigating him.

Where's the links that proves Barr was at Mar-a-Lago???

My guess is less an ideologue than Sessions, at least on illegal immigration, but you're right that he'll be center right pro establishment - pro big biz anti-consumer/small shareholder and pro Executive Power (establishment dems are also pro exec power)

It's easy to be mistaken about a person's character before it has been tested. Trump is new to politics, so he makes a lot of mistakes that a beginner would make. Most of the people Obama surrounded himself had been part of his circle of associates for years.

Being new to politics doesn’t excuse one from conspiring with Russian hackers to win an election, hiring multiple felons or being a category 5 sleaze bag like your blob is.
Of course, he didn't conspire with any Russians. No one he hired was a felon until they were ensnared by Mueller's witch hunt, so that charge is also bogus and you voted for the biggest sleazebag in American politics.

Where's the links that proves Barr was at Mar-a-Lago???

The only person that hired hackers was Hillary Clinton. And she knew they had Criminal Records. 4 of them fled the country after they were caught hacking in to Congressional Files. The other left The DNC with Schultz and Clinton and went on to commit other crimes on behalf of Hillary Clinton, The DNC and Deborah Schultz while working DIRECTLY for The Clinton Campaign.

Dear Trump cult:

Firing rosenstein is not going to protect your dear leader from the mueller investigation,nor is it going to protect dear leader from the mueller report being made public. It will also not protect dear leader from the evidence obtained by Mueller making its way to congressional committees.

So you might want to find something else to pin your hopes on. That's free advice.
Trump doesn't need any "protection" because he hasn't done anything. Trump can prevent the report from being made public if he wants because that decision is solely up to his AG, and there is no evidence to send to Congress.

Of course, he didn't conspire with any Russians. No one he hired was a felon until they were ensnared by Mueller's witch hunt, so that charge is also bogus and you voted for the biggest sleazebag in American politics.

Stone lied to Congressional investigators looking into the Russian hacking. He’ll flip when the cell door slams behind him.

Do you imagine Trump would give him any real assignments to handle?
See,this goes to show what Trump has done to the brains of Americans. Trump shouldn't be giving the DAG any "assignments",ever.
Trump doesn't need any "protection" because he hasn't done anything.
Of course, you could not possibly know the truth of thatand are soothing yourself out loud with something you made up. As embarrassing as that is for a grown man all by itself, add to that the fact that both you and Trump have been wailing like little babies for 2 years, amd hoping to stop the investigation into a man who jas "done nothing wrong". Everything about that is embarrassing and stupid, and i am embarrassed for you.

UPDATE: It turns out the Deputy AG has to be confirmed by the Senate. Jeff Rosen is currently the Deputy Sec. at Transportation so his nomination is in limbo until he's confirmed. So Rosenstein is technically still the deputy until the Turtle finishes his nap and gets the nomination past the Rats at the committee level. Rosen was Barr's choice and a good one....nobody from the inbred DOJ belongs anywhere near the Mueller fiasco.

He bamboozled Sessions into recusing himself from doing his job....getting to the bottom of Russian "collusion" and indicting Hillary and the rest of the Obama cabal of traitors, Barry and Mike included. Instead the President has had to put up with two years of garbage from these rodents. And whether anybody believes McCabe or not, Rod was already on thin ice. There's no way Rosenstein still has a job when Trump returns to the WH tomorrow. Threat removed

Are you really that stupid?....

tattletail, tattletail -

feel better cupcake ?

:abgg2q.jpg:

We'll see....incidentally Siete's #134 post was deleted and replaced by the next in line. However, I replied to it and and therefore copied it in post # 172. I also did a print screen attachment and emailed it to the Phoenix FBI....they take threats like this very seriously.

Last edited:

Stone lied to Congressional investigators looking into the Russian hacking. He’ll flip when the cell door slams behind him.
That will happen immediately after pigs learn to fly.

tattletail, tattletail -

feel better cupcake ?

:abgg2q.jpg:

We'll see....incidentally Siete's #134 post was deleted and replaced by the next in line. However, I replied to it and and therefore copied it in post # 172. I also did a print screen attachment and emailed it to the Phoenix FBI....they take threats like this very seriously.

good for you Petunia !

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I bet it pisses off the FEDS as much as it does me for Trump to salute a fucking communist.

Last edited:
Update!

It's being reported Rosenstein has had his security clearance stripped so evidence/paperwork/notes can be preserved

Forum List

Back