Rosenstein Is Dead Meat

Invoking the 25th amendment is not a legal action.
I didn't say it was. But the doj not only would be one of the office tasked with signing off on it, they would certainly consider evidence and opinions brought to bear by the FBI, for instance. And it's no surprise that those tasked with knowing and enforcing the law (two things trump knows less than nothing about) would be the ones to bring up the legal means of removing a rogue, criminal president.

He bamboozled Sessions into recusing himself from doing his job....getting to the bottom of Russian "collusion" and indicting Hillary and the rest of the Obama cabal of traitors, Barry and Mike included. Instead the President has had to put up with two years of garbage from these rodents. And whether anybody believes McCabe or not, Rod was already on thin ice. There's no way Rosenstein still has a job when Trump returns to the WH tomorrow. Kind of a pity he and the others can't be dealt with the way they all should be....swinging from nooses on the South Lawn.

e5017765.gif

Sounds like you are threatening him...This has been forwarded.

Idiot!!!

Greg

Invoking the 25th amendment is not a legal action.
I didn't say it was. But the doj not only would be one of the office tasked with signing off on it, they would certainly consider evidence and opinions brought to bear by the FBI, for instance. And it's no surprise that those tasked with knowing and enforcing the law (two things trump knows less than nothing about) would be the ones to bring up the legal means of removing a rogue, criminal president.
No, they wouldn't, shit for brains. The only thing required is a vote of the House and Senate. The Amendment doesn't even mention the DOJ.

No, they wouldn't, shit for brains. The only thing required is a vote of the House and Senate.
100% wrong. The majority ofothe departmentsdhave to sign off on delivering it to congress. Damn crybaby, literally every time you have tried to throw a little fit you have been factually incorrect in this topic. You should probably just shut up for a while, because you are embarrassing yourself.

I noticed bodecea has no problem with Siete threatening to shoot the president between the eyes.....what a phony.

I noticed bodecea has no problem with Siete threatening to shoot the president between the eyes.....what a phony.

DDDDDDUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH

IT WASNT A PERSONAL THREAT YOU DUMBASS.

I hope you did report me to the Feds - they're more interested in Russians like you than they are American patriots who despise traitors.

now you're the one being watched .

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
DDDDDDUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH

I hope you did report me to the Feds - they're more interested in Russians like you than they are American patriots who despise traitors.

You got away with it HERE ya piece of shit...if it'd been Obama you'd be banned. We'll see how you do with the Feds....I got a feeling it won't be the first time they've looked at you. If you try to find a job (who'd hire you?) or try to buy a firearm, you'll have more problems....we'll see how funny you think this is in a few days.

DDDDDDUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH

You got away with it HERE ya piece of shit...if it'd been Obama you'd be banned. We'll see how you do with the Feds....I got a feeling it won't be the first time they've looked at you. If you try to find a job (who'd hire you?) or try to buy a firearm, you'll have more problems....we'll see how funny you think this is in a few days.

cant wait, Mr. Russian Sympathizer.

I'm retired, and collect guns. I'll buy all I want, when I want.

:321: on both counts.

cant wait, Mr. Russian Sympathizer.

I'm retired, and collect guns. I'll buy all I want, when I want.

:321: on both counts.

Gun collector eh? That fits the profile....this information will also be sent along....anything else?

Forum List

Back