Rosenstein interfering with Trump's Supreme Court Justice Pick

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Apparently Rosenstein has 100 full-time deep-state lawyers and the resources of the DOJ to help undermine the Kavanaugh nomination. This is utter BS, and the deep state is really sinking to a desperate new low.

Rosenstein Asks Prosecutors to Help With Kavanaugh Papers in Unusual Request

"Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, has asked federal prosecutors to help review the government documents of Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh, President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, according to a letter obtained by The New York Times on Wednesday.

Mr. Rosenstein’s request was an unusual insertion of politics into federal law enforcement. While the Justice Department has helped work on previous Supreme Court nominations, department lawyers in Washington typically carry out that task, not prosecutors who pursue criminal investigations nationwide."

Kavanaugh is a part of the very swamp that Trump said he was going to drain.

Really, all a feller can do is chuckle about it. Heh heh.

Last edited:
Kavanaugh needs to be a Supreme Court Justice because he has fought the deep state before. Rosenstein and Mueller and Hillary are TERRIFIED OF HIM !!! and they should be!!!

Trump and the Republican Senators have asked to get the background process down before the November elections which requires more manpower. Nothing more.
It doesn't take that long for confirmation. The average is 67 days

-Geaux

Trump told Sessions that he wanted Kavanaugh confirmed ASAP, and Sessions told Rosenstein to "snap to, make it happen."

Trump and the Republican Senators have asked to get the background process down before the November elections which requires more manpower. Nothing more.
It doesn't take that long for confirmation. The average is 67 days

-Geaux

Trump and the Republican Senators want to fast track it as much as possible to keep it from even being part of the campaigns for the election.

Trumps pick never sat in on one trial in his entire life - some SCJ ya got there Donnieboi.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Apparently Rosenstein has 100 full-time deep-state lawyers and the resources of the DOJ to help undermine the Kavanaugh nomination. This is utter BS, and the deep state is really sinking to a desperate new low.

"Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, has asked federal prosecutors to help review the government documents of Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh, President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, according to a letter obtained by The New York Times on Wednesday.

Mr. Rosenstein’s request was an unusual insertion of politics into federal law enforcement. While the Justice Department has helped work on previous Supreme Court nominations, department lawyers in Washington typically carry out that task, not prosecutors who pursue criminal investigations nationwide."
You idiot. Rosenstein is helping with the nomination. There are millions of pages of documents that have to be reviewed before the confirmation hearings can start. Without extra help they won't be able to get him seated before the Democrats retake both houses and then he's done.

So I'm with you that he shouldn't be doing it, but you're so steeped in fake news you will just parrot anything anyone tells you. you

You idiot. Rosenstein is helping with the nomination. There are millions of pages of documents that have to be reviewed before the confirmation hearings can start. Without extra help they won't be able to get him seated before the Democrats retake both houses and then he's done.

So I'm with you that he shouldn't be doing it, but you're so steeped in fake news you will just parrot anything anyone tells you. you

You are living in a fantasy world. The Democrats aren't taking shit, much less the Senate and House.

I will relish your tears of anger with much joy, as will I with the lamentation of your liberal women.

OK name the senate seats the democrats take....and I am assuming you think they will keep ALL the seats they currently have? Lol...

You are living in a fantasy world. The Democrats aren't taking shit, much less the Senate and House.

I will relish your tears of anger with much joy, as will I with the lamentation of your liberal women.
The Rosenstein team is helping the Trump team get K ready for confirmation.

Some of the Alt Right do sound too tight on this issue.

You're wrong, and you are also attempting to distract me from your conservative butt-buddy's massive faux pass.

The Rosenstein team is helping the Trump team get K ready for confirmation.

Some of the Alt Right do sound too tight on this issue.
Dumb as rocks they are.

They say there could be as many as a million documents to review. If you think a handful of people can do that in just a couple of weeks, you're kidding yourself. They wan't to seat Kavanaugh by the Oct. SCOTUS session, commiecrats will use every trick in the book to try to delay it. The rapid production of the requested documents will just reduce their store of ammo. I don't see a problem here.

Forum List

Back