Rosenstein Indicts 12 Russians

You left off some very important information. These 12 were GRU--Russian intelligence agents under the direct supervision of VLADIMIR PUTIN. They have been indicted for hacking into DNC databases. Meaning there is strong evidence that they did it.
Mueller probe: 12 Russians indicted for DNC hack - CNNPolitics

So much for Trump's 400 lb. fat guy sitting on his bed that did it. Mueller had indicted 13 other Russians, earlier in this investigation, but what's important now is that these are GRU intelligence agents.

GreenS20160728_low.jpg

I can't tell if they were coming out of a site known as DC leaks, but I know that is a popular site.

James Clapper believes that without Vladimir Putin's assistance, that Trump would not be President today.

As a private citizen, I had no doubt they influence at least some voters. Looking at the savvy ways Russians targeted specific user groups -- for instance, buying advertisements on Facebook promoting Clinton's support of the Black Lives Matter movement and ensuring those ads ran only on the pages of white conservative voters in swing states... Looking at how they created lies that helped Trump and hurt Clinton and promoted these falsehoods through social media and state=sponsored channels to the point that the traditional US media were unwittingly spreading Russian propaganda... and at how they ran a multifaceted campaign and sustained it at a high level from early 2015 until Election Day 2016... Of course, the Russian effort affected the outcome. Surprising even themselves, they swung the election to a Trump win. To conclude otherwise stretches logic, common sense, and credulity to the breaking point,"

Trump won the election by a mere 76K accumuated votes coming out of 3 blue rust belt states, while losing the popular vote by 3 million. Clapper states that it is very reasonable to presume that 76K voters in those and other states were indeed influenced by Russian propoganda.

51ZK95XxfQL._AC_US218_.jpg

Russians did inundate social media outlets with Russian adds. Go to this link, you'll probably recognize some of them.
russian adds facebook - Yahoo Image Search Results

At this link on this board, you can read one article that James Clapper testified was correct, and watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another of Trump admitting to obstruction of justice on National T.V.

This link then scroll down to post # 56.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Then a great book to tie it all together is.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

For more information on this board.
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.
Do Russian oligarchs own Trump and his empire?
Mueller already has collusion & obstruction of justice--he's going after this Trump russian mob now.
Most damaging evidence of Russian collusion with Trump campaign released today

Clapper is being paid to say that shit, now he saying things that contradict his congressional testimony, where he said there was no verifiable evidence that Russia had any effect on voting or anything else.

A very public indictment just in time to disrupt President Trump's summit with Putin. More attempts to undermine everything the administration is trying to do?

If you don’t like Russia so much, why were you so upset about Trump calling in our NATO allies to strengthen the alliance?
Is that what he did? Be specific.

Yes. You see asking our allies to actually fulfill their commitments strengthens the alliance as a whole.

Also questioning whether they really want to be making deals with Russia is really in their best interest will strengthen the alliance

He’s making every effort to apprehend them. He just announced he is confiscating all of their available assets. This is a very good move by Mueller. He’s sending a very clear message. There is no place safe you can travel outside of your hole, and even though I don’t have your ass yet, I have your bank accounts and any property within my grasp.

This is a bad omen for the Trump crime family. By the time Mueller is through, there may not be any Russian that can safely travel outside of the country or will have any bank accounts they can access. Or anyone on the Trump klan for that matter.

Maybe the magamites will start a go fund me page for them.

:abgg2q.jpg:

They have to be convicted of a crime before the government can legally confiscate anything.

Everything points to Clinton's unsecured email server.

We already know that the State Department had to disable it's security system in order to communicate with Clinton. Because of that grossly negligent breach of security, both Clinton and the State Department fell victim to a spear phishing attack. And from the State Department the malware spread to many other federal agencies, including the Pentagon and the White House.

This indictment alleges that the DNC and DCCC also fell victim to a spear phishing attack. It's likely that Clinton's crimes caused all of this to happen.

If you don’t like Russia so much, why were you so upset about Trump calling in our NATO allies to strengthen the alliance?
Is that what he did? Be specific.

Yes. You see asking our allies to actually fulfill their commitments strengthens the alliance as a whole.

Also questioning whether they really want to be making deals with Russia is really in their best interest will strengthen the alliance
Nothing he said had anything to do with "strengthening the alliance" against Russia.

It was the welfare cry of the alt right, "pay your fair share", nothing more.

More meaningless indictments from a meaningless investigation.
Why "meaningless?" Russia interfered with our election process and Mueller is nailing them to the wall, all the evidence and details provided to prove Putin is lying. The Russians involved were Russian Intelligence. Putin knew and they were definitely the Russian state.

I will be VERY interested in hearing what Trump has to say about this. A few hours before Mueller released the indictments, he was whining that all this stuff makes achieving rapport with Putin so much harder.....lol

A very public indictment just in time to disrupt President Trump's summit with Putin. More attempts to undermine everything the administration is trying to do?
So it's "hurry up, hurry up, lets get this thing OVER with," until Mueller releases Part II and then it's "undermining everything the administration tries to do?"

He’s making every effort to apprehend them. He just announced he is confiscating all of their available assets. This is a very good move by Mueller. He’s sending a very clear message. There is no place safe you can travel outside of your hole, and even though I don’t have your ass yet, I have your bank accounts and any property within my grasp.

This is a bad omen for the Trump crime family. By the time Mueller is through, there may not be any Russian that can safely travel outside of the country or will have any bank accounts they can access. Or anyone on the Trump klan for that matter.

Maybe the magamites will start a go fund me page for them.

:abgg2q.jpg:

They have to be convicted of a crime before the government can legally confiscate anything.
Cite the statute or precedent setting SCOTUS decision that a foreign national's external laundered assets cannot be impounded when under indictment in these particular circumstances. Not only do they face that potential penalty while avoiding service of the indictment but their travel to foreign environs would be very limited given 192 countries have full Interpol operations active today, probably with the exception of Russia and a few others now. Is Trump gonna pardon those 12 Russians, maybe, and make it all better for your pathetic ass?

The indictment against Russians for Hacking the DNC is a very important one.

1. It indicts some Russian Army personnel too. Shows without a doubt our country was attacked and anyone who says stop the investigation etc are definitely a Russian agent or a traitor to this country.

2. Above is an important first step and is needed before you go after any US citizens and residents.

Too many things what has happened is suspects.
Trump team interactions with Russians during campaign. So many of them.
Chief Moron, saying release emails Russia and then wikileaks releasing DNC hack info, too suspect.

Forum List

Back