Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

No, you're lying as always.

Her paternal grandfather was black. She is white, her parents are white
The information on this is really hard to find. One source says both parents are "African American." They showed pictures. How can she be "Iranian" if both parents are African American? Doesn't make sense. I always heard she was IRANIAN.

They show pictures of two white people.

iu

Black like me...

I think Roseanne Barr is close to a mental emergency. It is just now sinking in what she's done. She has destroyed her own legacy and any career she had left.

Imagine that. Roseanne Barr, who built her career in comedy mocking established morals, then built one of the most successful sitcoms in television history so successful it made a record-breaking comeback after TWENTY YEARS with a show which routinely mocked every sense of normal values imaginable, from starving to torturing their kids to ruining their futures and a hundred other things viewers laughed at for 9 years as a way of poking fun at and bringing controversial and sensitive issues to light and out in the open to be examined, questioned and turned over now gets banned from TV for merely doing the very same thing in public.

Yes, there is a mental emergency here, but I don't think the problem is really Roseanne as much as I think it is all the hypocrites and politically correct and fearful snowflakes we have created absolutely living in fear now of saying the wrong word one time where there can never ever be any apologies, never any forgiveness, and god help us, never ever any second chances ever again.

The mental crisis in America is the mindset that ONE SLIP UP, one single mistake in an age where everything short of your bowel movements are now public information and a matter of government tracking, and YOUR LIFE IS OVER FOR GOOD and the entire human race condemns you forever. THAT is fucked up.

1. Valerie Jarret does look white.

2. The human species is part of the 'Great Ape' family of species, so saying she looks like an ape is factually correct as it is also correct for all of us.

3. Why was it OK to compare Bush to an ape if it is such a horrid insult?

The information on this is really hard to find. One source says both parents are "African American." They showed pictures. How can she be "Iranian" if both parents are African American? Doesn't make sense. I always heard she was IRANIAN.

They show pictures of two white people.

iu

Black like me...
No they don't.

You didn't read the article. Even has pictures

I think Roseanne Barr is close to a mental emergency. It is just now sinking in what she's done. She has destroyed her own legacy and any career she had left.

Imagine that. Roseanne Barr, who built her career in comedy mocking established morals, then built one of the most successful sitcoms in television history so successful it made a record-breaking comeback after TWENTY YEARS with a show which routinely mocked every sense of normal values imaginable, from starving to torturing their kids to ruining their futures and a hundred other things viewers laughed at for 9 years as a way of poking fun at and bringing controversial and sensitive issues to light and out in the open to be examined, questioned and turned over now gets banned from TV for merely doing the very same thing in public.

Yes, there is a mental emergency here, but I don't think the problem is really Roseanne as much as I think it is all the hypocrites and politically correct and fearful snowflakes we have created absolutely living in fear now of saying the wrong word one time where there can never ever be any apologies, never any forgiveness, and god help us, never ever any second chances ever again.

The mental crisis in America is the mindset that ONE SLIP UP, one single mistake in an age where everything short of your bowel movements are now public information and a matter of government tracking, and YOUR LIFE IS OVER FOR GOOD and the entire human race condemns you forever. THAT is fucked up.

:itsok: It's ok snowflake, you'll get through it.

1. Valerie Jarret does look white.

2. The human species is part of the 'Great Ape' family of species, so saying she looks like an ape is factually correct as it is also correct for all of us.

3. Why was it OK to compare Bush to an ape if it is such a horrid insult?

Same reason why it was OK for Sykes to call Trump an Orangutan and nobody minded. Liberals have two sets or rules: The ones they tell others to live by and the rules they live by themselves. You know: the same people who walk around fighting to ban your guns while surrounded by armed bodyguards.

:itsok: It's ok snowflake, you'll get through it.

Hey, that post took some thought. You should watch yourself, you might hurt your brain.

Valerie Jarrett's extraordinary family tree

Dude....................she was BORN in Iran to a black father and a mother who was 1/4 black. Where you are born doesn't necessarily reflect your ethnic background.

And, because both her parents were American, she's a citizen who was born abroad, like McCain or Cruz.

You forgot to add careers ruined over some bimbo screaming she/he was leered at 20 years ago...i.e. supposedly Morgan Freeman, Kevin Spacy, etc.

You know, you might have a point if this was the first time that Roseanne has done something or said something stupid publicly. She's done it several times before.

Roseanne Barr - Wikipedia

Controversies

National anthem

On July 25, 1990, Barr performed "The Star-Spangled Banner" off-key[56] before a baseball game between the San Diego Padres and Cincinnati Reds at Jack Murphy Stadium. As she later claimed, she was initially having trouble hearing herself over the public-address system, so she was singing as loudly as possible, and her rendition of the song sounded "screechy". Following her rendition, she mimicked the often-seen actions of players by spitting and grabbing her crotch as if adjusting a protective cup. Barr claimed she had been encouraged by baseball officials to "bring humor to the song". The song and the closing routine received heavy media attention and offended many, including President George H. W. Bush, who called her rendition "disgraceful".[57] Barr revisited this incident during her Comedy Central Roast in 2012, wherein she once again belted out the last few bars of the national anthem, without screeching.[58]

Hitler photoshoot

Barr elicited criticism in July 2009 when she posed as Adolf Hitler in a feature for the satirical Jewish publication Heeb magazine, called "That Oven Feelin'".[59][60] The Nazi theme was reportedly her suggestion, and featured her with a Hitler mustache and swastika arm-band, holding a tray of burnt gingerbread man cookies the article referred to as "burnt Jew cookies".[61] The magazine's publisher, Josh Neuman, said the photos were taken for satire and shock value, while Barr, herself Jewish, defended by saying she was "making fun of Hitler, not his victims".[62] Fox News TV host Bill O'Reilly was highly critical of her for "mocking the Holocaust" and Extra's Mario Lopez stated "Come on, Roseanne. Hitler jokes are never funny."[63][64] The revival of her show in March 2018 caused the photos to resurface on social media and renewed mentions of the incident in the Jewish magazine The Forward and the Los Angeles Times, among others.[60][65][64]

Zimmerman tweet

In 2014, the parents of George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch coordinator who is known for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin but was later acquitted of second degree murder and manslaughter, filed a lawsuit against Barr for tweeting their home address and phone number on March 29, 2012. Barr allegedly tweeted "At first I thought it was good to let ppl know that no one can hide anymore ... If Zimmerman isn't arrested I'll rt his address again – maybe go 2 his house myself."[66] Zimmerman's parents allege that Barr sought to "cause a lynch mob to descend" on their home. The Seminole County Circuit Court complaint sought more than $15,000 for emotional distress and invasion of privacy.[67][68] In August 2015, summary judgment was granted in favor of Barr.[69]

Parkland shooting tweet

In late March 2018, Barr tweeted about a conspiracy theory involving David Hogg, a survivor of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida. The conspiracy theory falsely claims Hogg gave a Nazi salute at a March for Our Lives rally on March 24. Barr later deleted her tweet.[70]

Valerie Jarrett tweet and Roseanne cancellation

On May 29, 2018, Barr posted a series of controversial remarks on Twitter. The tweets comprised conspiracy theories and false statements about the business magnate George Soros, such as the claim that Chelsea Clinton was married to one of his nephews and that he was a Nazi in his youth.[55] Barr also posted a racist tweet about Valerie Jarrett, a Senior Advisor to former U.S. president Barack Obama.[71][55][72][73] It read "muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj".[55]

Barr was initially defensive, and tweeted "ISLAM is not a RACE, lefties. Islam includes EVERY RACE of people". She later deleted the "ape" tweet and posted an apology, stating she was "truly sorry for making a bad joke about [Jarrett's] politics and her looks".[55] She later explained that she made the Jarrett tweet, which she called wrong and indefensible, at 2:00 am while on Ambien, a sedative. Sanofi, which manufactures Ambien, responded by tweeting, "While all pharmaceutical treatments have side effects, racism is not a known side effect of any Sanofi medication."[74]

Later that day, ABC canceled Roseanne in response to the controversy. The show and content relating to it was removed from the ABC website. ABC president Channing Dungey said Barr's remark was "abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values".[55]

Didn't know what she looked until her pic was posted in this thread.

She does indeed look like an ape, so what's the problem? She looks more like an ape than George Bush did, but not as much like one as Al Sharpton or Michele Obama or Maxine Waters.Trump looks nothing like an orangutan, a favorite meme among commies and traitors in the Democrat's media.

The apeophobic commies really need to get a grip, and come to terms with their knee-jerk bigotry against apes and their looks.

Stop The H8te!!!!

Jarrett isn't black moron, she is an Arab.

:lol:

No, she's not.

Both of her parents are black Americans.

Even if her parents were Iranian (which they're not) - Iran is Persian, not Arab.

Iran is less Persian than America is white.

Iran is about 70-80% Persian, and less than 2% Arab.

My point stands.

Is your point that the left and the scumbag media are fucking liars portraying Jarrett as "African American" when she is in fact Iranian? :dunno:

But it's okay to lie if it smears the right, da Comrade?

If an African-American is born in Iran does that changte her race to Afican-iranian? Ever seen an African-canadian?
/——/,If they're born in Africa are they African-African?

She does indeed look like an ape, so what's the problem? She looks more like an ape than George Bush did, but not as much like one as Al Sharpton or Michele Obama or Maxine Waters.Trump looks nothing like an orangutan, a favorite meme among commies and traitors in the Democrat's media.

The apeophobic commies really need to get a grip, and come to terms with their knee-jerk bigotry against apes and their looks.

Stop The H8te!!!!

Wow..................that last sentence gives your post a good dose of irony.

Stop The H8te!!!!

Wow..................that last sentence gives your post a good dose of irony.

You racists don't even know you're racists.

Imagine that.

You know, you might have a point if this was the first time that Roseanne has done something or said something stupid publicly. She's done it several times before.

Roseanne Barr - Wikipedia

Controversies

National anthem

Hitler photoshoot

Zimmerman tweet

Parkland shooting tweet

Valerie Jarrett tweet

You've made my case better than I ever could. I had heard of a few of the above, and it just further points to the fact that Barr has all her life been out there somewhere between a crude, incendiary comedian of questionable taste and a bomb thrower. She says and does this stuff all the time apparently just to get a rise out of people, and based on her actual show over the years, seems in reality to actually cover and be sympathetic to many important social issues and her TV program gave audience to addressing many of them.

So why all the surprise and horror now over a post about Jarrett? In the context of what was said, it appears that "muslim brotherhood" is just Roseanne shorthand for meaning Islamic (which is a political system, not a religion and Jarrett WAS (I am told) born in Iran) and "planet of the apes" just more Roseanne shorthand for being black and Jarrett did have black relatives. Is this necessarily "racist?" Is a racist comment the end of the world? Then why do blacks themselves routinely use the N word? Bottom line, Roseanne's comments are rather hard to come to grips with, why she even said them; is she a racist? KKK? I don't think so. I think she just has a big mouth about two steps ahead of her brain, and far too much has been made of her comments and the ABC cancellation was an extreme over-reaction in a world now frozen paralyzed with political correctness.

So will they reboot 'Roseanne' without Roseanne? Without being necessarily a fan of Roseanne nor defending her, I still am appalled how none of her cast stepped up to support or defend her. You don't have to AGREE with what she said to do that, loyalty counts for a lot in this world and if they bring the show back--- that SHE CREATED and was the HEART AND SOUL OF ---without her, I know I won't be watching it just on principle alone.

Bottom line: saying "ape" no more makes you a racist than saying "Nazi" makes you an Aryan KKK skinhead. Roseanne may be a loudmouthed jackass, but I don't take her as a racist, and even if she was, prejudiced, I can think of a lot worse things in this world. We ALL carry our prejudices. It is only human nature, and her comments, the fake news that was possibly behind them, twitter itself and the way the entire world stopped and froze over a few words give rise to a far bigger problem facing our society. I think Roseanne is just a symbol of a far bigger problem and our trying to bury her is just one more attempt at denying the truth rather than facing and dealing with it.

Last edited:
I don't take her as a racist, and even if she was, prejudiced, I can think of a lot worse things in this world.
To the godless left, THE mortal sin is, "RACISM!" Anything can be forgiven by these amoral creatures but racism.

Actually, even THAT can be forgiven, as long as you're in good standing with the rest of their godless idiotology.

I haven't seen any episode of the new show. I didn't watch her last one either, more than a couple of episodes.

She's only 'Important' to the deviants and fags and commies because she didn't post a lot of hysterical idiotic rubbish about Trump like the rest of the sociopathic puppets were instructed to do; you know, the peer pressure all the other gimps in Media Land who would blow trainloads of barnyard animals in the Hollywood Bowl if it got them a part in a big movie or a TV show who are now running around crying 'ME TOO!!!' with straight faces. lol they're all jokes, and anybody who takes them seriously is mentally ill. Nobody needs them or their shows.

I don't take her as a racist, and even if she was, prejudiced, I can think of a lot worse things in this world.
To the godless left, THE mortal sin is, "RACISM!" Anything can be forgiven by these amoral creatures but racism.

Actually, even THAT can be forgiven, as long as you're in good standing with the rest of their godless idiotology.

Of course. These animals have no real principles or morals, and they hate anybody who does have any.

Forum List

Back