Ronald Reagan warned us of Trump 40 years ago

This is a video of Ronald Reagan who warned us of Trump and his policies 40 years ago. This video has been produced by Republicans for Hillary Clinton.

Yawn.

There ARE no Republicans for Hillary Clinton.

Just as frightening as Trump are the people in his crowds. When he said he would bomb a country if they made a "gesture" at a US ship, the crowd went wild.

We've seen that here as well. I believe it was deltex1 who actually said we should bomb/shoot at airplanes that flew close to ours or to our ships.

The observation has been made that long after he is defeated, those people will still be here. And, they will still be against the First Amendment (for "other" Americans). They will be against the right to protest (for "other Americans"). The very people Hillary said are "deplorable" will still be here.

This is a very basic difference between left and right. I would fight for their right to hate Blacks, Mexicans, women, gays, children, vets and so on. But, I will fight against them taking those groups' rights away from them.

Billy Kinetta, you don't get to define who is and isn't a Republican. And, after the debacle of this election, you may find that the GOP no longer desires your presence. Here in Oregon, about half the people that the GOP put up for governor in the last 20 years are now serving time in the state prison, or the federal prison. I would not be surprised to see Trump join them after the election is over. This campaign is going to shine a bright light on a lot of his deals.

Just as frightening as Trump are the people in his crowds. When he said he would bomb a country if they made a "gesture" at a US ship, the crowd went wild.

We've seen that here as well. I believe it was deltex1 who actually said we should bomb/shoot at airplanes that flew close to ours or to our ships.

The observation has been made that long after he is defeated, those people will still be here. And, they will still be against the First Amendment (for "other" Americans). They will be against the right to protest (for "other Americans"). The very people Hillary said are "deplorable" will still be here.

This is a very basic difference between left and right. I would fight for their right to hate Blacks, Mexicans, women, gays, children, vets and so on. But, I will fight against them taking those groups' rights away from them.
Pardon me...I sifted thru your liberal whining and will only comment on your support for our weak dick leader. We should tell other countries what our rules are. Be clear in the range of consequences for violation of our rules. And then act forcefully. Obama's weakness has our allies confused and our enemies pushing the limits. The man is a total asshole.

Billy Kinetta, you don't get to define who is and isn't a Republican. And, after the debacle of this election, you may find that the GOP no longer desires your presence. Here in Oregon, about half the people that the GOP put up for governor in the last 20 years are now serving time in the state prison, or the federal prison. I would not be surprised to see Trump join them after the election is over. This campaign is going to shine a bright light on a lot of his deals.

No Republican could possibly support Hillary Clinton. The Democrats are diametrically opposed to American foundational thought, making such a concept akin to Gabriel supporting Choronzon.

The bright light is on Hillary, wouldn't you agree? I believe it's about to get a good deal brighter.

Pardon me...I sifted thru your liberal whining and will only comment on your support for our weak dick leader. We should tell other countries what our rules are. Be clear in the range of consequences for violation of our rules. And then act forcefully. Obama's weakness has our allies confused and our enemies pushing the limits. The man is a total asshole.
Gnat thinks threatening tougher sanctions is the way to go. It working so well with No Korea and Iran....

Do YOU know why you're the asshole????
Actually its a stupid question since I'm sure your whole family already calls you an asshole.....

But for others on this forum.....

Did or did not Obama get OBL after Bush stated he doesn't think about OBL anymore?

Capt. Phillips doesn't think that Obama is too weak.....Just ask those Somali pirates.

Your moronic ilk blames Obama for being too trigger happy in Yemen and Libya

How many other terrorists have been killed under Obama's watch?

Finally, when your half brain states that our allies are "confused", WHO recently stated that NATO is just too costly?

Gnat thinks threatening tougher sanctions is the way to go. It working so well with No Korea and Iran..

Yes, Iran was brought to the bargaining table by sanctions......AND before you ...as this thread's leading moron........start going off about how it was a bad deal, READ and LEARN and STOP watching FOX.

Nuke destruction ....ya mean like handing nukes to our enemies as fast as they can.....who want to microaggression away our rights.....look in mirror dumbass

Last edited:

Do YOU know why you're the asshole????
Actually its a stupid question since I'm sure your whole family already calls you an asshole.....

But for others on this forum.....

Did or did not Obama get OBL

Yes. Now tell me, what difference did it make?

Forum List

Back