Ronald Reagan Staffer Doug Elmet--Donald Trump you are no Ronald Reagan

The DNC stage was lined with Republicans endorsing Hillary Clinton tonight. Here's one a former Ronald Reagan staffer and life long Republican that for the 1st time in his life will be voting for a Democrat, Hillary Clinton.

Some Republicans are speaking to support Hillary Clinton at the DNC

True, Trump is no Reagan. And Oreo, you are no Republican

that's ok. neither is trump. :rofl:

No, he's not. I anoint you Master of the Obvious

You can cut you lame "drug warriors" crap. We're either a nation of laws or not, do you really want to live in a lawless nation? You bitch about the dear leader ignoring laws all the time, what makes you any different?

We decide what the laws are. There's no commandment in the Bible that says drugs have to be illegal.

Cut the "we're a nation of laws" crap. This discussion is about what the law should be, not whether we should obey them or not. You're simply playing another of the typical drug warrior cons.

Sorry guy, we decided drugs are illegal, until that changes stop the bitching and follow the law and stop with the asinine claims that marijuana doesn't kill anyone. I got 11.5 million hits on one search dealing with marijuana deaths. I notice you ignored my other links.

Marijuana is legal in Colorado, so by your own criteria you should just shut the fuck up.

Claims that Marijuana killed anyone are all from people who aren't qualified to make that determination. If you got an example that you think is more credible, then post the text of it. I'm not going to read through every one of your links.

Really, when did they change federal law to allow states to decide?

Daniel Juarez, an 18-year-old from Brighton, died Sept. 26, 2012 after stabbing himself 20 times. In an autopsy report that had never been made public before, but was obtained by CBS4, his THC level — the active ingredient in marijuana — was measured at 38.2 nanograms. In Colorado, anything over 5 nanograms is considered impaired for driving.

In other words, Marijuana didn't kill him. I knife did. The claim made is that Marijuana is sufficiently toxic to cause death. You can blame suicide on all manor of things. I recall some holly roller once claiming that reading Playboy caused suicide. In the end, the only thing responsible for suicide is the person who commits it.

Marijuana Intoxication Blamed In More Deaths, Injuries
Wednesday's move in Colorado to tighten rules on edible goods made with pot comes after two adult deaths possibly linked to such products. Meanwhile, a Colorado children's hospital said it has seen an uptick in the number of admissions of children who ingested marijuana-laced foods since the start of the year.

"Since the … legalization of recreational marijuana sales, Children's Colorado has treated nine children, six of whom became critically ill from edible marijuana," the statement from Colorado Children's Hospital said.

Deaths Prompt Colorado Crackdown on Pot Infused Food

I could post more.

The article doesn't say how the deaths were "linked" to Marijuana.

So far, you're batting zero. I haven't seen any evidence that any doctor has ever filled out a death certificate that listed "Marijuana toxicity" as the cause of death.

Really, six children critically ill meaning on the verge of death, from edible marijuana.

Here ya go, my bold

Gemma Moss, 31, was killed by the level of the drug in her blood, an inquest heard.

The regular churchgoer, who was found dead in her bedroom, is thought to be the first woman in Britain known to have died directly from cannabis poisoning.

Her death was caused by cannabis toxicity, and a coroner recorded a verdict of death by cannabis abuse.
<<snip>>
Bournemouth coroner Mr Sheriff Payne asked Dr Hussein: ‘You are satisfied it was the effects of cannabis that caused her death?’ Dr Hussein replied: ‘Yes sir.’

Mum-of-three, 31, becomes first woman in Britain to DIE from cannabis

We decide what the laws are. There's no commandment in the Bible that says drugs have to be illegal.

Cut the "we're a nation of laws" crap. This discussion is about what the law should be, not whether we should obey them or not. You're simply playing another of the typical drug warrior cons.

Sorry guy, we decided drugs are illegal, until that changes stop the bitching and follow the law and stop with the asinine claims that marijuana doesn't kill anyone. I got 11.5 million hits on one search dealing with marijuana deaths. I notice you ignored my other links.

Marijuana is legal in Colorado, so by your own criteria you should just shut the fuck up.

Claims that Marijuana killed anyone are all from people who aren't qualified to make that determination. If you got an example that you think is more credible, then post the text of it. I'm not going to read through every one of your links.

Daniel Juarez, an 18-year-old from Brighton, died Sept. 26, 2012 after stabbing himself 20 times. In an autopsy report that had never been made public before, but was obtained by CBS4, his THC level — the active ingredient in marijuana — was measured at 38.2 nanograms. In Colorado, anything over 5 nanograms is considered impaired for driving.

In other words, Marijuana didn't kill him. I knife did. The claim made is that Marijuana is sufficiently toxic to cause death. You can blame suicide on all manor of things. I recall some holly roller once claiming that reading Playboy caused suicide. In the end, the only thing responsible for suicide is the person who commits it.

Wednesday's move in Colorado to tighten rules on edible goods made with pot comes after two adult deaths possibly linked to such products. Meanwhile, a Colorado children's hospital said it has seen an uptick in the number of admissions of children who ingested marijuana-laced foods since the start of the year.

"Since the … legalization of recreational marijuana sales, Children's Colorado has treated nine children, six of whom became critically ill from edible marijuana," the statement from Colorado Children's Hospital said.

I could post more.

So far, you're batting zero. I haven't seen any evidence that any doctor has ever filled out a death certificate that listed "Marijuana toxicity" as the cause of death.

Really, six children critically ill meaning on the verge of death, from edible marijuana.

Here ya go, my bold

Gemma Moss, 31, was killed by the level of the drug in her blood, an inquest heard.

The regular churchgoer, who was found dead in her bedroom, is thought to be the first woman in Britain known to have died directly from cannabis poisoning.

Her death was caused by cannabis toxicity, and a coroner recorded a verdict of death by cannabis abuse.
<<snip>>
Bournemouth coroner Mr Sheriff Payne asked Dr Hussein: ‘You are satisfied it was the effects of cannabis that caused her death?’ Dr Hussein replied: ‘Yes sir.’

You have two cases in the entire world, and there was no proof that the marijuana actually caused these deaths. We just have a doctor's say-so. That isn't science. It's hocus pocus. The doctors can't even tell you the mechanism of deaths. In the case of Gemma Moss, she smoked every night, but suddenly it kills her? That's hardly credible.

Even if we admit these two deaths are legitimately from smoking cannabis, how many people die every year from cirrhosis of the liver? From smoking cigarettes? The danger isn't even in the same universe.

I could post more.

Here ya go, my bold

<<snip>>

You have two cases in the entire world, and there was no proof that the marijuana actually caused these deaths. We just have a doctor's say-so. That isn't science. It's hocus pocus. The doctors can't even tell you the mechanism of deaths. In the case of Gemma Moss, she smoked every night, but suddenly it kills her? That's hardly credible.

Even if we admit these two deaths are legitimately from smoking cannabis, how many people die every year from cirrhosis of the liver? From smoking cigarettes? The danger isn't even in the same universe.

Damn, keep moving those goal posts like a fucking regressive. You asked for a case where a Dr. said the cause of death was marijuana toxicity, I provided an example. Now I'm done. Carry on deluding yourself.

The DNC stage was lined with Republicans endorsing Hillary Clinton tonight. Here's one a former Ronald Reagan staffer and life long Republican that for the 1st time in his life will be voting for a Democrat, Hillary Clinton.

Some Republicans are speaking to support Hillary Clinton at the DNC

True, Trump is no Reagan. And Oreo, you are no Republican

that's ok. neither is trump. :rofl:

He's not corrupt. We cant say the same for Hillary Clinton, the most corrupt person ever to run for the presidency.

"Ronald Reagan Staffer Doug Elmet--Donald Trump you are no Ronald Reagan"

NO SHIT.....but Hillary, YOU ARE THE POLITICAL VERSION OF JIMMY HOFFA!

I could post more.

Here ya go, my bold

<<snip>>

Damn, keep moving those goal posts like a fucking regressive. You asked for a case where a Dr. said the cause of death was marijuana toxicity, I provided an example. Now I'm done. Carry on deluding yourself.
It's obvious that you don't understand science, and your argument is based on cherry-picking links that support your closed-minded views, such as satire sites. LOL.

"There is insufficient evidence, particularly because of the low number of studies, to assess whether the all-cause mortality rate is elevated among cannabis users in the general population. Case–control studies suggest that some adverse health outcomes may be elevated among heavy cannabis users, namely, fatal motor vehicle accidents, and possibly respiratory and brain cancers."
Does cannabis use increase the risk of death? Systematic review of epidemiological evidence on adverse effects of cannabis use - CALABRIA - 2010 - Drug and Alcohol Review - Wiley Online Library

I certainly do NOT advocate heavy use of ANY drug, alcohol, or esp tobacco.
Some responsible usage should be up to the individual, not a nanny-state gov.

I could post more.

Here ya go, my bold

<<snip>>

It's obvious that you don't understand science, and your argument is based on cherry-picking links that support your closed-minded views, such as satire sites. LOL.

"There is insufficient evidence, particularly because of the low number of studies, to assess whether the all-cause mortality rate is elevated among cannabis users in the general population. Case–control studies suggest that some adverse health outcomes may be elevated among heavy cannabis users, namely, fatal motor vehicle accidents, and possibly respiratory and brain cancers."
Does cannabis use increase the risk of death? Systematic review of epidemiological evidence on adverse effects of cannabis use - CALABRIA - 2010 - Drug and Alcohol Review - Wiley Online Library

I certainly do NOT advocate heavy use of ANY drug, alcohol, or esp tobacco.
Some responsible usage should be up to the individual, not a nanny-state gov.

You obviously didn't understand the question I provided a specific answer to. He asked for a particular case, I simply provided an example. You insinuation that I don't understand science base on the one answer simply displays your own ignorance.

Forum List

Back