Ron Paul wants to give Israel back to the Arabs? Where would the Jews go?

R

rdean

Statement from fmr. Ron Paul staffer on Newsletters, Anti-Semitism | Right Wing News

Fmr. Senior Aide, US Cong. Ron Paul, 1997 – 2003
Campaign Coordinator, Ron Paul for Congress, 1995/96
National Organizer, Draft Ron Paul for President, 1991/92
Travel Aide/Personal Asst. Ron Paul, Libertarian for President
1987/88

I have been asked by various media the last few days for my comments, view of the current situation regarding my former boss Ron Paul, as he runs for the presidency on the Republican ticket.

He is however, most certainly Anti-Israel, and Anti-Israeli in general. He wishes the Israeli state did not exist at all. He expressed this to me numerous times in our private conversations. His view is that Israel is more trouble than it is worth, specifically to the America taxpayer. He sides with the Palestinians, and supports their calls for the abolishment of the Jewish state, and the return of Israel, all of it, to the Arabs.

---------------------------------------

Oh, and he won't shake hands with gay men or use the same bathroom. Maybe his thinks "gay" is "catching". Can right wingers catch "gay"? They seem to think they can.

For a "libertarian", he's not very "libertarian". Against women's rights and gay marriage? B B But libertarians don't care. Oops.

Is this that staffer who was fired years back and who also mysteriously changed his own last name out of the blue? Yeah thought so.

I believe we should allow every nation to handle there affairs the way they wish. The jews are welcome to fight for there own land, but if they get into a war they can't count on the US to be there personal army. America must handle our business and Israel must handle theres.

Do you agree?

I don't see why Ron Paul wants to butt into their business and tell them what they can do. Even through, I think he is a good choice.

Last edited:
Is this that staffer who was fired years back and who also mysteriously changed his own last name out of the blue? Yeah thought so.

What he says seems pretty consistent with what Ron Paul publicly states.

He is however, most certainly Anti-Israel, and Anti-Israeli in general. He wishes the Israeli state did not exist at all. He expressed this to me numerous times in our private conversations. His view is that Israel is more trouble than it is worth, specifically to the America taxpayer. He sides with the Palestinians, and supports their calls for the abolishment of the Jewish state, and the return of Israel, all of it, to the Arabs.
Where did the Israeli's live before 1948? Who created Israel? Must we side with Israel in everything they do? As Ron Paul has said: "Israel has a modern military and nuclear weapons, they can take care of themselves just fine".

Also, if I said that in private conversations with Obama that he said he is a Muslim and wants Sharia Law implemented in the US would you believe me?

Others have said Obama has had a homosexual relationship with at least two other men. It would be their word against his. Who do you believe? Liberals tell us all the time that there are many gays hiding in heterosexual marriages.

Why they would go to Jewishstan of course. Seriously,what a non-issue. Just more feigned outrage from the usual suspects. Very boring stuff for sure.

Where did the Israeli's live before 1948? Who created Israel? Must we side with Israel in everything they do? As Ron Paul has said: "Israel has a modern military and nuclear weapons, they can take care of themselves just fine".

Also, if I said that in private conversations with Obama that he said he is a Muslim and wants Sharia Law implemented in the US would you believe me?

Others have said Obama has had a homosexual relationship with at least two other men. It would be their word against his. Who do you believe? Liberals tell us all the time that there are many gays hiding in heterosexual marriages.

Not everyone in Israel was born before 1948. Those who were often came from Poland and other welcoming places.
I'd believe anyone who said Obama had homosexual relations. Look at the way he throws a baseball.

I have never understood this idea of "promised land." If it's "promised" and your God is in charge, why do you have to kill millions of people for it.
We have wasted more life and money over the "promised land."

I have never understood this idea of "promised land." If it's "promised" and your God is in charge, why do you have to kill millions of people for it.

The Jews fought wars to conquer the land the first time. Not everything is a miracle.
Actually the miracle here is you can operate a computer and connect to the internet. I never would have predicted that ability based on your posts.

Not everyone in Israel was born before 1948. Those who were often came from Poland and other welcoming places.
I'd believe anyone who said Obama had homosexual relations. Look at the way he throws a baseball.

Yea, check out the girly way he throws this ball.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j87k1j4CpOw]Barack Obama drains 3-point jumper on first try in Kuwait - YouTube[/ame]

Republicans hate him no matter what he does. Check out those soldiers. They make me proud.

did you miss the parts of history where jews were attacked by arab aggressors and fought off those arab attackers to secure the land in israel?

anti semitism has a really bad habit of making people stupid.

or maybe you were already stupid which is why you're an anti-semite

Yeah you are missing the part about how the so called Jews killed innocent women and children when they went to claim the land for their own. Burned villages, ran people out of the land that were there before them. Greatest lie ever sold

Yea, check out the girly way he throws this ball.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j87k1j4CpOw]Barack Obama drains 3-point jumper on first try in Kuwait - YouTube[/ame]

Republicans hate him no matter what he does. Check out those soldiers. They make me proud.
Hey, duimbshit. That's not a baseball.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJGkPf9gZzM]Obama Can't Even Throw Like a Girl - YouTube[/ame]

I know I'm such an Anti-semite, that's why I've dated numerous Jewish Women. That's an easy word to throw around.
Ya'll are the racists. Everyone that doesn't buy into your State of Israel theory is an anti-semite. Sell that BS to someone else that prescribes to your version of history, the one where you dust your countless atrocities under the rug.

I know I'm such an Anti-semite, that's why I've dated numerous Jewish Women.
Ya'll are the racists. Everyone that doesn't buy into your State of Israel theory is an anti-semite. Sell that BS to someone else that prescribes to your version of history, the one where you dust your countless atrocities under the rug.

Some of my best friends are Jews.
Basic defense of an anti-semite.

Statement from fmr. Ron Paul staffer on Newsletters, Anti-Semitism | Right Wing News

1987/88

I have been asked by various media the last few days for my comments, view of the current situation regarding my former boss Ron Paul, as he runs for the presidency on the Republican ticket.

Oh, and he won't shake hands with gay men or use the same bathroom. Maybe his thinks "gay" is "catching". Can right wingers catch "gay"? They seem to think they can.

For a "libertarian", he's not very "libertarian". Against women's rights and gay marriage? B B But libertarians don't care. Oops.

Mr. Dumb Ass, Sir:

Why is returning Palestine to the Palestinians , anti-semitism?

Furthermore Dr Paul has repeatedly

Regarding gay marriage, Paul told the Iowa State Daily it is not properly a federal issue, and he seemed to advocate the separation of marriage and state:

The government has no business in your private life, you know, so if one person is allowed to do something, so should everyone else. The whole gay marriage issue is a private affair, and the federal government has no say. "

First point, there are more and nastier anti semites on the left deanster. Second, this is reporting private conversations by a guy who is mad. Not exactly sure we can put too much into this.

Third, publicly, Paul has just said this isn't our fight and we should but out. That is his position on every country from Andorra to Zimbabwe.

I don't like Paul that much, and I think there are too many stormfronters around him, but the number of dubious personalities around Obama are more numerous and more dangerous. For every one that celebrates April 8 on the Paul side, we have folks like Bernedette Dorn and Ayers on Obama' side.

Lastly, The US was not much involved in Israel's military procurement until 1973. Prior to 1967 they mostly used Czech and French sources for their hardware. They didn't need us then, and according to their internal propaganda, they really don't need us now. They like having the toys, but the ones they make for themselves are pretty high grade. You discuss weapon with any military nut, the Kfir, the Merkva and the Uzi are the best at their objective that there is.
They do lots of favors for us too. The Mossad and Shin Bet provide all kinds of useful information that the CIA loves getting. The toys we do send them get all kinds of practical testing that US military folks find very helpful.

So in the very unlikely event that Ron Paul were to win (We are talking the probability of a snowstorm in Riyadh that leaves a foot of snow there) Israel would just shrug its shoulders and go "Nu, idiots come, idiots go, we just wait another four years till he is replaced." And if Paul tried to push any policies through they would be blocked by congress and he would get lectured on military necessity and reality by the generals in the Pentagon who would educate him in the importance of having a very strong and useful and intelligent friend in a very dangerous part of the world.

Anyone tries anything on, the Israelis are the ones with the best anti missile systems, they have a large collection of really big nukes (well, I am assuming so. The first president was part of the Manhattan project.) They can take care of themselves if need be. The main question is, from the needs of the US, it is really a bad idea that that would be necessary.

1987/88

Mr. Dumb Ass, Sir:

Why is returning Palestine to the Palestinians , anti-semitism?

Furthermore Dr Paul has repeatedly

Regarding gay marriage, Paul told the Iowa State Daily it is not properly a federal issue, and he seemed to advocate the separation of marriage and state:

The government has no business in your private life, you know, so if one person is allowed to do something, so should everyone else. The whole gay marriage issue is a private affair, and the federal government has no say. "

1. what was the capital of a 'palestinian' state?
2. what type of government did a 'palestinian' state have?
3. what goods did a 'palestinian' state produce?
4. who were the major trading partners of the 'palestinians'?

now perhaps you should shut up and go away until you can answer those questions.

Forum List

Back