Ron Paul Snubbed By Republican Jewish Group

Have to post it again:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZgKo46X8CI]Saving Private Ryan - Omaha Beach Part 1 - HD - YouTube[/ame]

Saving Private Ryan
Omaha Beach-US Army June, 1944

"Saving Private Ryan" Brings Painful Memories to Combat Veterans :: WRAL.com
Counselors at VA discouraged war veterans from seeing this movie, due to how realistic it was.

American Jews Serve in World War II

American Jews have a proud history of service, in WWII!

Now why is it that if I suggest it now, I'm considered anit-semitic, or Islamofascist? Amazing.

Ron Paul is a noted and vocal long time anti semite.

QUOTES PLEASE! All I've heard him say is that he wants to stay out of the Middle East, which threatens the US-what? 307 million people? Almost 3 percent of which are Jewish. How is that anti-Semitic?

That has nothing to do with it. He's got a long history of writing and publications being against Israel and Jews. He used to publish a newsletter that was very anti semitic, then tried to wiggle away by saying the news letter had nothing to do with him.

Paul was also against the Civil Rights Act. If it means anything.

QUOTES PLEASE! All I've heard him say is that he wants to stay out of the Middle East, which threatens the US-what? 307 million people? Almost 3 percent of which are Jewish. How is that anti-Semitic?

That has nothing to do with it. He's got a long history of writing and publications being against Israel and Jews. He used to publish a newsletter that was very anti semitic, then tried to wiggle away by saying the news letter had nothing to do with him.

The name of it? A location where I can find it? An archived news article?

I know that his son is pro-segregation in an indirect way. Are you sure that you don't have him mixed up with his son RAND PAUL?

The atmosphere is such these days, that if one says that they would rather not kill 100,000 muslims, they're suddenly anti-Semitic. It's so abused today, it's beginning to lose its sting. I would suggest using something along the lines of anti-Jewish, or anti-Holocaust Survivor. A few asshats have overused the term.

I think I've told you about one hundred times that I'm not a Mormon, you stupid fucking bigoted piece of shit.

You're an angry little man. Only a middle aged virgin could be this angry.

I read a news story about the newsletter and from what I understand, it was written by someone in his campaign and published under his name and he was unaware of it. He later condemned it and separated himself from it. I have seen nothing that he has said in recent years to lead me to believe that he is racist and I have been looking.

The civil rights issue came up in another thread not long ago. When you say he was against the Civil Rights Act that is not entirely accurate. What he said was he would have voted against it as written. He is against the federal government overstepping it's constitutional authority and intervening in issues that should be legislated at the state level. His position is that civil rights would have come anyway without federal intervention.

I know that his son is pro-segregation in an indirect way. Are you sure that you don't have him mixed up with his son RAND PAUL?

The atmosphere is such these days, that if one says that they would rather not kill 100,000 muslims, they're suddenly anti-Semitic. It's so abused today, it's beginning to lose its sting. I would suggest using something along the lines of anti-Jewish, or anti-Holocaust Survivor. A few asshats have overused the term.

You can look it up yourself! It's easy google is your friend.

Ron Paul, himself, is probably not complaining over this snub. It's his anti semitic supporters saying See How Those JEWS Are! Paul knows why he wasn't invited.

Also....You can be pro-american and not be anti everything else. This isn't a zero sum world as some would bellieve. If we cut off money to other countries it doesn't mean we hate them it means the gravy train is over. It's like kicking out your wifes cousin that has been living in your basement mooching off of you.

I love you buddy but its time to go. We gave you a chance but we can't afford to feed you anymore.

The republican position towards Israel reminds me of the democrats position towards poor people.

Republicans think america having a huge hand in the Israeli foreign policy and throwing money at them helps them.

Democrats think america throwing money at poor people will make them go out and get a job and get of poverty.

To be honest, both of those positions are equally stupid to me. I'd rather respect Israel's sovereighnty and let them make their own decisions, same with respecting poor people's ability to get a job and make a living.

I swear to god some people are just mentally retarded, Ron Paul is an anti-semite? Come on now...wow! Because he wants to cut aid to Israel he's an anti-semite? Is there any other reason than that? Cuz as far as I'm concerned he wants to cut to aid to all countries does he hate, Arabs, Asians, Whites as well? Might as well say that then!

Ron Paul, himself, is probably not complaining over this snub. It's his anti semitic supporters saying See How Those JEWS Are! Paul knows why he wasn't invited.

Most people, when they're trying to prove something, will cite it.

Google is a great tool, but when I was in school (granny's speakin') we didn't have Google. What takes a few seconds to dig out of a search engine, used to take weeks of research in a library. Are you too young to remember that?

This is Ron Paul's response to being snubbed. I found it interesting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFZpL8F4FgU]Ron Paul: Foreign Policy & Israel - YouTube[/ame]

I swear to god some people are just mentally retarded, Ron Paul is an anti-semite? Come on now...wow! Because he wants to cut aid to Israel he's an anti-semite? Is there any other reason than that? Cuz as far as I'm concerned he wants to cut to aid to all countries does he hate, Arabs, Asians, Whites as well? Might as well say that then!

I don't think he's an anti-Semite, but I think he is anti-Israel, and if a Jewish group wants to un-invite him to a debate, that's their perogative.

Frankly, I wish they'd stop inviting this freak to any debates, because he's never going to be the nominee.

I don't think he's an anti-Semite, but I think he is anti-Israel, and if a Jewish group wants to un-invite him to a debate, that's their perogative.

Frankly, I wish they'd stop inviting this freak to any debates, because he's never going to be the nominee.

Well said.

Anything not completely 100% sucking Israel's dick on anything and everything is considered "anti-Israel".

They're not a perfect nation. They have their negatives like any other country does.

I don't know how anyone watching that vid I posted could say he is anti-Israel. One of the points he made was that we are giving Israel 3 billion dollars a year but we are giving their enemies 6 billion so if we stop giving aid to everyone, Israel comes out 3 billion to the good over their neighbors/enemies. How is allowing another country to excersize their sovreignity construed as hatred or animosity toward that country?

Last edited:

Google is a great tool, but when I was in school (granny's speakin') we didn't have Google. What takes a few seconds to dig out of a search engine, used to take weeks of research in a library. Are you too young to remember that?

I forget that there are people who are not well informed and too lazy to become informed at all.

Ron Paul Says He Would Have Voted Against Civil Rights Act - COLORLINES

Civil Rights Act

Political Animal - Ron Paul and the Civil Rights Act of 1964

Paul says he would have opposed 1964 Civil Rights Act - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

There's a lot more, going back several years of opposition to civil rights.

I forget that there are people who are not well informed and too lazy to become informed at all.

Ron Paul Says He Would Have Voted Against Civil Rights Act - COLORLINES

Civil Rights Act

Political Animal - Ron Paul and the Civil Rights Act of 1964

Paul says he would have opposed 1964 Civil Rights Act - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

There's a lot more, going back several years of opposition to civil rights.

Opposition to the bill is not opposition to civil rights.

And how does that even relate to Israel?

Forum List

Back