Ron Paul Snubbed By Republican Jewish Group

It would seem "American" to me to invite all GOP presidential candidates. Otherwise, it appears like favoritism...

Pale Rider negged me for this post. I only neg for personal attacks. Why do righties neg simply because they don't agree? Childish...
You've taken it upon yourself to neg me also, so why are you whining when I do it to you?

Stop crying, wipe your runny little nose and STFU.

I have never negged you except for PERSONAL ATTACKS or after you negged me for some childish reason.

I also don't think it's fair that we all don't have the same "reputation power points" to award or neg others with. It's the same old story - the strong dominate the weak. I wonder how many of the "most highly awarded" members of the board have "collaborated" with others to boost their reputations?

I may OCCUPY this fucking board...

Occupy_Logo.png

The Nation of Islam, David Duke, etc.. have convinced most of America that American Media is owned by the Jewish population.

American literacy rate-99% in 2003
Muslim percentage of population in 2007-0.6% (Nation of Islam is African American, last time I checked...so this is an even smaller portion of that 0.6%)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/us.html

My point? If 99% of Americans can read, and such a small portion of American population is Muslim (let alone NOI)...do you really think that so few people can influence such a large population?
Maybe they will reach some of the African American population.

But a population with 99% literacy (most of them) are capable of researching a subject and coming to their own conclusions. Whether that conclusion is accurate or not, one will be arrived at.

And the few people who are listed in the article that you've posted are not the only minds these questions have crossed, in a society with over 300 million people....I can assure you.

This makes me hate the jewish pigs even more. I've never hated them more in my life. I love the fact that we have the internet to show their evil and devil ways.

Every war we start is for them. Just to protect them from the Arabs. I want to see them all die in a fire and soon. I can't take them anymore. All they do is cause our country misery. No one even likes them. The only people that like them are being paid to like them.

The wack job right-wing Christians aren't helping our cause against the dirty animal jews either. We have to some how stop these animals.

Lurking behind the facade erected by most "I'm just against Zionism!" and "Israel can take care of itself!" poseurs lurks just this kind of hateful, braindead, fucking asswipe. At least this douchebag is too stupid to even pretend.

It would seem "American" to me to invite all GOP presidential candidates. Otherwise, it appears like favoritism...

Pale Rider negged me for this post. I only neg for personal attacks. Why do righties neg simply because they don't agree? Childish...
You've taken it upon yourself to neg me also, so why are you whining when I do it to you?

Stop crying, wipe your runny little nose and STFU.

Let's see....I see Mary, Joseph, and Gesu Bambino in your avatar, and you're telling someone to stfu? :eusa_eh: Quite the odd combination there, bouche de la merde.

Oh wait...I'm supposed to be Christian as well. :eusa_pray:

Okay. I get conflicting answers about this from....Jewish people. Is Judaism a religion, or a race?
I'm a Chrisitian (quite sinful at times, but Christian), but I do not label my race as "Christian". It's Caucasian/Native American.

Is it because until Israel, you didn't have a land to call your own? (That's a serious question...not being mean or a hater.) Is it for that reason that some refer to it as your race?

Fuck YOU. There is one too many of the worthless fucking maggot that you are on this planet.

Forum List

Back