Ron Paul’s Campaign Touts Endorsement Of Pastor Who Advocates Killing Gay People

hey, weren't we all told your association with a pastor didn't matter?

Jeremiah Wright anyone.. you know that one who said 9/11 was our chickens coming home to roost, that Obama NEVER heard of word of his sermons while sitting in his church for 20 years..:eusa_whistle:

Great point, Steph! Unlike Obama, who sat in a radical church for 20 years and regularly gave money to it, Paul is not close with this pastor and they don't agree on everything. It's a stretch, but I think many of us knew this was going to be the nastiest campaign season ever. The spin machine is running full tilt and no one has any shame. Can't debate any opponents on the issues, so it's time for tabloid style attacks.

What's hilarious is that Wright was talking about the country following "Biblical" scripture. Get it? "God damn America" is what will happen if we don't follow Christian ways outlined in the Bible.

Now me, I have no "occult" beliefs, but what Wright was talking about is what most Christians in this country profess to believe in. Especially hypocritical right wing Christians. You know, the ones that say they want to help the poor and then turn to a policy of "Let him die".

Wright believes in this country so much, he enlisted, without being drafted, into the Marines during Vietnam and earned three White House Commendations. I don't even personally know a single Republican with that type of achievement.

And look at what Right wing Republicans did. They sent thousands of Americans to Iraq to die for no apparent good reason. Iraq hates our guts. They are now a hard right radical Islamic Theocracy who is friends with Iran. And Republicans have the nerve and the gall to complain Wright is anti American for saying "God Damn America" while referring to Biblical Scripture? Because they picked out the three words "God Damn America" and used it as a hammer against the first African American president. And he is the first. But not the last. There will be others. White wing Republican will hate them too. Truly sad is that Republicans, starting during Reagan, have caused more damage to this country that al Qaeda could only dream about.

And they will point to someone like Herman Cain who considered 1960's protesters as "trouble-makers". Without those protesters, that sex fiend would still be in the back of the bus.

You can't ever give links to back up your opinions. Quite interesting. Like a mini me Goebbles propagandist.

Do you wake up in the morning and go "Heil Axlerode"?

ObamaChurchKillWhitey.jpg

Voters dismissed Obama's pastor. So, let's see if voters dismiss Paul's pastor.

Yes, liberals cared nothing for the fact that big o went to an America hating, racist pastors church for 20 years.

Only absolute hypocrites can't see the difference.

Is this Pastor actually his Pastor? I've been on the fly dealing with some of my local provincial politics so I haven't found out more about this.

But if this is just an endorsement by some Pastor out there of RP, well hell's bells wait till you see what endorsements of democrats I can come up with in 2012:D

I'm thinking Sirhan Sirhan endorsing Obama. Oh wait. :badgrin:

Ayers (for others that have short term memory loss) who was the domestic terrorist who launched Obama's career in politics loved Sirhan Sirhan so much he and his wife dedicated a book to the man that assassinated Bobby Kennedy.

will you two stop it?

now I've only got I'm Mister Lonely running thru my head.

Trust me. I can't vision a greater pain not even freaking waterboarding than being able to remember all the lyrics to a Bobby Vinton song.

Voters dismissed Obama's pastor. So, let's see if voters dismiss Paul's pastor.

Umm, was this Paul's pastor?

Anyone can endorse someone... Did Paul go to this guy's church for 20 years that I don't know about?

Next someone said Paul had the endorsement on his site, then took it down when they found out he advocated killing gays. Was that the wrong thing to do or the right thing to do? You can't know everyone’s past the day they walk up and say "hi."

I too recall how Obama was not responsible for the statements and positions of his FRIEND and Pastor for 20 years. Suddenly what a Pastor believes IS important?

I'm sorry, did I miss where President Obama not only accepted Wright's endorsement but put it on his website? I must have missed that part.

I too recall how Obama was not responsible for the statements and positions of his FRIEND and Pastor for 20 years. Suddenly what a Pastor believes IS important?

I'm sorry, did I miss where President Obama not only accepted Wright's endorsement but put it on his website? I must have missed that part.

Um, he was mentored by him for twenty years. It's not clear to you he accepted his endorsement?

Um, he was mentored by him for twenty years. It's not clear to you he accepted his endorsement?

Mentored? That's a first. I don't see where Wright endorsed Obama in 2008 and Obama put it up on his website.

Also, I thought Ron Paul was suppose to be better than President Obama. What's the deal if he's going around talking about liberty but accepting endorsements from people who want to see the death penalty imposed on gays?

Mentored? That's a first. I don't see where Wright endorsed Obama in 2008 and Obama put it up on his website.

Also, I thought Ron Paul was suppose to be better than President Obama. What's the deal if he's going around talking about liberty but accepting endorsements from people who want to see the death penalty imposed on gays?

He referred to him as his mentor (before he threw him under the bus that is). Candidates are going to accept endorsements. Its how they get elected (think james madison) to act outraged about them is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back