Ron Paul runs negative add on Newt Gingrich

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
I don't agree with Ron Paul on everything, but he is dead on right about Newt Gingrich and this is just scratching the surface. There is a whole lot more out there on a career politician and lobbyist, those skeletons are there and they will surface, hopefully they do so before Newt gets the nomination. He is un-electable, the dems would love it if we nominated Newt as they have a boatload of negs on him.Talk about a flip- flopper.

The add:

http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/30/r...grich-radical-paul-ryan-thanks_n_864083.html/

I don't agree with Ron Paul on everything, but he is dead on right about Newt Gingrich and this is just scratching the surface. There is a whole lot more out there on a career politician and lobbyist, those skeletons are there and they will surface, hopefully they do so before Newt gets the nomination. He is un-electable, the dems would love it if we nominated Newt as they have a boatload of negs on him.Talk about a flip- flopper.

The add:

http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/30/r...grich-radical-paul-ryan-thanks_n_864083.html/

They just took this page down, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. wonder why it was all true, from his many flips, from sitting on the sofa with Nancy Pelosi to calling Paul Ryan's budget radical and over the top to taking money from Freddie and Fannie just a few months before the collapse.

The add:

They just took this page down, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. wonder why it was all true, from his many flips, from sitting on the sofa with Nancy Pelosi to calling Paul Ryan's budget radical and over the top to taking money from Freddie and Fannie just a few months before the collapse.

Here's one:

Ron Paul attacks Gingrich: "Serial hypocrisy" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

I've heard Paul is on the short list for Newts VP pick.. maybe that's why it was taken down?

Clinton's already even endorsing Newt Gringovich

I've heard Paul is on the short list for Newts VP pick.. maybe that's why it was taken down?
Ron Paul is the only one I would vote for in the two party circus, but I would not vote for Newt Gringovich even if Ron Paul was his vp. no chance.

It's not taken down it's right there. Newt has a ton of baggage, not just personal baggage, he has flipped on more postitions than you can count on your fingers and toes. And that Freddie and Fannie thing smells, you know there is more to that story.

Newt Gingrich | Freddie Mac | Fannie Mae | The Daily Caller

Listen to Laura's interview with him on this, she is very skeptical.

It's not taken down it's right there. Newt has a ton of baggage, not just personal baggage, he has flipped on more postitions than you can count on your fingers and toes. And that Freddie and Fannie thing smells, you know there is more to that story.

Click on all the blue links. Don't get me wrong I like Newt but Obama could rip him to shreds with all of this stuff.

Click on all the blue links. Don't get me wrong I like Newt but Obama could rip him to shreds with all of this stuff.

No matter who the GOP nominee is--expect a Tsunami of these kinds of advertisements that are a combination of half truths and distortions.

Gingrich has more than explained his association with Freddie Mac-btw-(he had no business dealings with Fannie Mae)--so this advertisement is a distortion of the truth.

Gingrich openly admitted tonight & in many other interviews that the Pelosi advertisement was one of the dumbest things he had ever done. He also explained his statement regarding Paul Ryans budget. We don't want "FORCED social engineering from the left--or the right. While he likes Paul Ryan's budget--he wants American support for it--so they don't feel like they got it shoved down their throats like Obamacare was.

I expect this will continue because he is now considered the front runner in this race. BUT--unless something jumps out that isn't being copied from 15 year old newspapers and regurgitated about Gingrich--he will survive this because of his statesman ship manner.

Last edited:
Pretty cutting ad:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWKTOCP45zY&feature=player_embedded]Newt Gingrich: Serial Hypocrisy - YouTube[/ame]

WAR RON PAUL 2012

Pretty cutting ad:

Newt Gingrich: Serial Hypocrisy - YouTube

WAR RON PAUL 2012

The war--we really don't need cut and pasted & edited advertisements--to see who mops the floor with who--when we have the real deal coming out of the debates.

Here is Gingrich wiping the floor with Ron Paul over the Patriot Act.--

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBSqtGX-alc]Patriot Act Debate: Ron Paul vs. Gingrich - YouTube[/ame]

Except that Ron Paul was right on that issue. The Patriot Act grants absolute power to the federal government with zero judicial oversight. But don't worry, there's a bill trying to pass as we speak that will strengthen government control of US citizens.

Forum List

Back