Ron Paul on Libya: 'Victory for Empire,but Loss for American Republic'...

I just don't see how anyone Left or Right,can celebrate murdering the man's young Grandchildren. They found their dead burnt bodies a couple of days ago. Watching people jumping for joy over that stuff really is extremely disappointing & depressing. I just can't be proud of my Government supporting the needless slaughter of those kids. What was it all about anyway? Democracy?? Yea right. Those kids were slaughtered because of Europe and America's bloodthirsty lust for Oil. Shame on anyone celebrating this awful mess.

Most people weren't jumping for joy over the dead grandchildren. They were jumping joy for the removal of Gathafi.

Obama's lack of congressional authorization mars an otherwise relatively successful (and lucky) model for regime change.

Obviously i'll have to disagree. My Nation fully supported the mass slaughter of innocent women & children. And for what? Democracy?? Yea i just have to laugh over that one. It was all about the Oil. This was their Civil War. We had no business bombing & killing any Libyans. Much blood is on our hands. Gaddafi's burned mangled Grandchildren's corpses should deliver that message loud & clear. This was an Illegal & Unjust War. No one should be jumping for joy over it.

I just don't see how anyone Left or Right,can celebrate murdering the man's young Grandchildren. They found their dead burnt bodies a couple of days ago. Watching people jumping for joy over that stuff really is extremely disappointing & depressing. I just can't be proud of my Government supporting the needless slaughter of those kids. What was it all about anyway? Democracy?? Yea right. Those kids were slaughtered because of Europe and America's bloodthirsty lust for Oil. Shame on anyone celebrating this awful mess.

Most people weren't jumping for joy over the dead grandchildren. They were jumping joy for the removal of Gathafi.

Obama's lack of congressional authorization mars an otherwise relatively successful (and lucky) model for regime change.

Obviously i'll have to disagree. My Nation fully supported the mass slaughter of innocent women & children. And for what? Democracy?? Yea i just have to laugh over that one. It was all about the Oil. This was their Civil War. We had no business bombing & killing any Libyans. Much blood is on our hands. Gaddafi's burned mangled Grandchildren's corpses should deliver that message loud & clear. This was an Illegal & Unjust War. No one should be jumping for joy over it.

That's fine. I can understand why people would oppose war in any form. Its bloody and uncertain and risky and the consequences can be dire.

And I certainly agree the war was illegal.

Yeah how horrible it is that the Lybians will get a shot at freedom and Democracy.

It never fails to amaze how much some hate Democracy

I understand.

So, slick,

If someone needs a liver transplant , can they kill you and remove yours. I mean they have been on a waiting list for over a year and really needed it.

Forum List

Back