Ron Paul Needs To Drop Out

Paul's support is worth, what? A couple of votes in west Texas and a Ritz cracker?

Hehe... this is going to be even more fun than watching you eat humble pie over Perry.

Your'e right. Watching Paul drag from primary to primary, giving interviews before the debate where he defends the 9/11 terrorists and blames American soldiers and then losing. He wil be the Harold Stassen of the 21st century.

With his pitiful 4th place showing (barely ahead of Herman Cain) and weak perfomances Ron Paul has proven he has "no viable way forward" in this campaign.
He needs to drop out, endorse someone else, and go back to doing what he knows best:running his mouth for his half-crazy supporters.

Suddenly the Rick Perry avatar for 4 months guy is an expert on knowing when to fold 'em.:lol::lol::lol:

What's in it for them will be the delegates he collects in the primaries....He gets enough and there'll be some serious ass kissing to get him to release his delegates to them.

Can't be having a nasty floor fight at the RNC.

That's politics, dude.

Maybe. And granted, the ass-kissing would be fun to watch. But what I'm saying is that he powers that be would rather the Republicans simply sit this one out than give in to the kind of platform we want.

What's in it for them will be the delegates he collects in the primaries....He gets enough and there'll be some serious ass kissing to get him to release his delegates to them.

Can't be having a nasty floor fight at the RNC.

That's politics, dude.

Maybe. And granted, the ass-kissing would be fun to watch. But what I'm saying is that he powers that be would rather the Republicans simply sit this one out than give in to the kind of platform we want.
Then they risk losing down-ballot.

I don't believe they're that stupid.

Who cares about the true Ron Paul loons? Most Paul supporters I know will support the nominee. Only the real whack jobs have the view of you people, and they are enough to make a difference:cool:

Wanna bet? Because that's a bet that you, and the Republican party, will lose. Watch what happens if they continue to piss on liberty.

I'll take that bet, you people live in your own little world. As I said all the Paul people that i know are normal and will support the nominee:cool:

The wookie-suiters have some serious fantasy going on. First it was "Ron Paul is going to sweep primaries because people are sick of business as usual." Now it's "Ron Paul is going to play kingmaker at the convention."
Attention: To play kingmaker you need pawns. To get pawns you need to win elections. Ron Paul has not won a primary. Ever.

I think it was well established from Day 1 that it was going to be an uphill battle for Paul. I don't think anyone really said he was going to sweep the primaries and if they did it was wishful thinking. I am just happy he is getting some mainstream airtime because it's not people like you we want to win over. It's the people that still believe in liberty and don't want a global empire.

I think it was well established from Day 1 that it was going to be an uphill battle for Paul. I don't think anyone really said he was going to sweep the primaries and if they did it was wishful thinking. I am just happy he is getting some mainstream airtime because it's not people like you we want to win over. It's the people that still believe in liberty and don't want a global empire.

Yeah.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/154936-ron-paul-wins-cpac-straw-poll.html

i guess im one of those whack jobs that is going to write him in regardless. Hope you neocons enjoy another 4 more years of obama! Maybe you will reconsider the concept of liberty in 2016.

Yeah.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/154936-ron-paul-wins-cpac-straw-poll.html

I read about 4 pages of that thread and didn't see anyone saying he would sweep the primaries. Even if there was a post that said that what does it prove? I said it was wishful thinking if anyone said that. Up until recently you were still having fantasies about Perry. How is that different?

With his pitiful 4th place showing (barely ahead of Herman Cain) and weak perfomances Ron Paul has proven he has "no viable way forward" in this campaign.
He needs to drop out, endorse someone else, and go back to doing what he knows best:running his mouth for his half-crazy supporters.

Is that any way to treat a fellow Republican? You know, his supporters could be very valuable in the coming Election. Why alienate them so much? I think that's a very unwise strategy. Embracing and compromising with Ron Paul and his supporters would be the wiser way to go. Just a suggestion anyway.

Is that any way to treat a fellow Republican? You know, his supporters could be very valuable in the coming Election. Why alienate them so much? I think that's a very unwise strategy. Embracing and compromising with Ron Paul and his supporters would be the wiser way to go. Just a suggestion anyway.

I agree with that part. As I said, most Ron Paul people are normal. It's the mad, crazed, conspiracy theorists, Storm front crack pots that I don't give a shit about

Paul's support is worth, what? A couple of votes in west Texas and a Ritz cracker?

Hehe... this is going to be even more fun than watching you eat humble pie over Perry.

Your'e right. Watching Paul drag from primary to primary, giving interviews before the debate where he defends the 9/11 terrorists and blames American soldiers and then losing. He wil be the Harold Stassen of the 21st century.

why do make up nonsense like he defends 911 terrorist and blames soldiers, Paul receives more donations from active duty solders than all candidates put together you fraud

Ron Paul's function in the GOP lineup is to be there to make Mitt and Newt look sane by comparison.

You dont get it. The GOP doesnt need ROn Paul. Paul is an oddity, and many of his supporters are nuts. As many valid ideas as Paul presents they are obviated by his bizarre foreign policy views, as well as his domestic views that are subject to caricature ("Paul wants to repeal the 13th Amendment!"). The regular people who support him will vote for the GOP candidate regardless. The wookie suiters won't vote for anyone else. See how many people have already declared they will write him in, regardless. Every vote for Paul is a vote for Obama.

You dont get it. The GOP doesnt need ROn Paul. Paul is an oddity, and many of his supporters are nuts. As many valid ideas as Paul presents they are obviated by his bizarre foreign policy views, as well as his domestic views that are subject to caricature ("Paul wants to repeal the 13th Amendment!"). The regular people who support him will vote for the GOP candidate regardless. The wookie suiters won't vote for anyone else. See how many people have already declared they will write him in, regardless. Every vote for Paul is a vote for Obama.

Two things
1. You will never beat obama with out help from the Constitutionalist of America
2. No Ron Paul supporter that I know of would vote for the Rinos the GOP wants you to vote for.

One more thing I stand with the Constitution not the fucked up party you stand with.

Last edited:
Ron Paul needs to search for property outside The Great Satan and upgrade to a "third world" beach.
You assholes have been offered the "best murka has to offer" for decades.
You rejected Mondale , Dukakis, Perot, Nader, Ron Paul.
Fuck. Even old man Bob Dole would have better than anything you idiots (s)Elected.
I mean for kryss sake, look who you assholes hired last time !...and the time before !
You idiots considered Juliani as pResidential material.:cuckoo:
I bet of Chaz Bono got itself a cowboy hat and proclaimed it's love for Geeziss,it'd be in like a bolt of lightening.
Enjoy your demise.
Idiots.

Forum List

Back