Ron Paul Needs To Drop Out

With his pitiful 4th place showing (barely ahead of Herman Cain) and weak perfomances Ron Paul has proven he has "no viable way forward" in this campaign.
He needs to drop out, endorse someone else, and go back to doing what he knows best:running his mouth for his half-crazy supporters.

1110-perry-gaffe-does-him-in.jpg_full_600.jpg

Obammy is a shoe in. He did what your masters told him to do.
Is bailout three completed yet ?

Changin' your tune, eh?

Palin or the Fairy from Texastan will be your next President.
I suspect Perry was (S)elected. Palin is only there to cause confusion.
Have fun.
I just got some kick ass tomato......or tomatow...or tomatoe ('MATER DANGIT)seeds from a buddy in Grenada.......Cool.
Have fun.

Perry won months ago. He is your next (s)elected pResident.

:eusa_whistle:

Obammy is a shoe in. He did what your masters told him to do.
Is bailout three completed yet ?

Changin' your tune, eh?

Palin or the Fairy from Texastan will be your next President.
I suspect Perry was (S)elected. Palin is only there to cause confusion.
Have fun.
I just got some kick ass tomato......or tomatow...or tomatoe ('MATER DANGIT)seeds from a buddy in Grenada.......Cool.
Have fun.

Perry won months ago. He is your next (s)elected pResident.

:eusa_whistle:
Yep. I admit when I'm wrong.

With his pitiful 4th place showing (barely ahead of Herman Cain) and weak perfomances Ron Paul has proven he has "no viable way forward" in this campaign.
He needs to drop out, endorse someone else, and go back to doing what he knows best:running his mouth for his half-crazy supporters.

Is that any way to treat a fellow Republican? You know, his supporters could be very valuable in the coming Election. Why alienate them so much? I think that's a very unwise strategy. Embracing and compromising with Ron Paul and his supporters would be the wiser way to go. Just a suggestion anyway.

You dont get it. The GOP doesnt need ROn Paul. Paul is an oddity, and many of his supporters are nuts. As many valid ideas as Paul presents they are obviated by his bizarre foreign policy views, as well as his domestic views that are subject to caricature ("Paul wants to repeal the 13th Amendment!"). The regular people who support him will vote for the GOP candidate regardless. The wookie suiters won't vote for anyone else. See how many people have already declared they will write him in, regardless. Every vote for Paul is a vote for Obama.

Wants to repeal the 13th amendment ? what kind of lunatic are you ??

Is that any way to treat a fellow Republican? You know, his supporters could be very valuable in the coming Election. Why alienate them so much? I think that's a very unwise strategy. Embracing and compromising with Ron Paul and his supporters would be the wiser way to go. Just a suggestion anyway.

You dont get it. The GOP doesnt need ROn Paul. Paul is an oddity, and many of his supporters are nuts. As many valid ideas as Paul presents they are obviated by his bizarre foreign policy views, as well as his domestic views that are subject to caricature ("Paul wants to repeal the 13th Amendment!"). The regular people who support him will vote for the GOP candidate regardless. The wookie suiters won't vote for anyone else. See how many people have already declared they will write him in, regardless. Every vote for Paul is a vote for Obama.

Ron Paul wants to repeal this?

Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation
I have never once heard Ron Paul say this. Maybe Rabbi meant to say the 16th and 17th amendments

Look up the term "caricature". What kind of idiot are you?

Look up the term "caricature". What kind of idiot are you?

What does your opinion of Ron Paul have to do with your grossly inaccurate claim that Ron Paul wants to repeal the 13th Amendment?

He's not going anywhere...That's the fact, Jack.

Deal.

Sadly you're right. He would rather pander to his crazy supporters than consider the good of the GOP. Geez what a loser.

The GOP would rather have Obama than Ron Paul.

Which gose to show you there is no two party system any more.
Soon the GOP will come up with a catchy campaign slogan sounding something similar to yes we can and change you can count on.
And the GOP sheeple will eat it up like candy on Easter morning.

Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation
I have never once heard Ron Paul say this. Maybe Rabbi meant to say the 16th and 17th amendments
Or....duh wabbit may hate RP because Ron knows Israel is really IsNtReal.

While I agree with you, Dr Paul is running more to promote his message than to win the election.

I seriously doubt he will quit prior to the GOP national convention. The more delegates he gains the bigger his place will be at the convention and so he will do whatever he can to gain as many delegates as he can and that means staying in the race til the bitter end. He's due to win Virginia, IMO lol, so I am sure he wont quit prior to the Super Tuesday primaries anyway.

The Rabbi said:
Hi, you have received -154 reputation points from The Rabbi.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
eat shit

Regards,
The Rabbi

Note: This is an automated message.

^------Check out the butthurt on this guy

:lmao:

Or....duh wabbit may hate RP because Ron knows Israel is really IsNtReal.

With Ron Paul you would not have another Iraq. He will use what ever force is necessary to defend America, within the constraints of the Constitution.

Yep, drop out and run a third party campaign.:razz:

Forum List

Back