Ron Paul is the only one who will protect the Constitution

And which aren't? Is there anything in the Constitution that forbids US to send troops in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Ron Paul is anti-war because he believes in a Jewish conspiracy to rule the world. He thinks that 911 was part of that conspiracy as are the wars.

This entire post is bullshit.

Yes it is unconstitutional to be in Iraq. Congress never declared war. In afghanistan, Congress authorized the President to go after Osama Bin Laden but never voted to declare war.

Ron Paul support Israels right to strike at Iraq's nuclear program when no one else did. He has never said 9/11 was part of an international jewish conspiracy. Get your facts straight.

Ron Paul believes that 9/11 was a conspiracy:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrQVaiFYmcg]Ron Paul tells 9/11 Truther why he won't come out about the "truth" over 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

And he believes in a Jewish conspiracy -- it does take a genius to put two and two together.

Ron Paul's World - NYTimes.com

Not once did he say that those are your wishful thinking. He said he couldn't handle the controversy. Did the truth come out about 9/11 during the investigation? I don't know Should it be revisited? Yes it should. Like why did Building 7 fall down when it was never hit by the planes?

What you and the other paul haters don't seem to get is that it isn't all about getting the nomination for a lot of us. We can see the writing on the wall. There is a movement afoot and support for it is rising. It may take some time but things are going to change.
I'm not a Ron Paul hater. I do in fact agree with virtually all of his financial views. It's his crazy ass legalize all drugs and pretend there are no terrorists that still would like to see every American dead thoughts that I don't like.

You want America fixed but yet you continue supporting the same old shit the party masters feed you.
I want obama gone. That will be a big move in the right direction.

Brother, it's does not matter if obama is gone or not as long as his agenda remains.

Well that would be true if everyone believed as obama does, but they don't.

I'm not a Ron Paul hater. I do in fact agree with virtually all of his financial views. It's his crazy ass legalize all drugs and pretend there are no terrorists that still would like to see every American dead thoughts that I don't like.

Brother, it's does not matter if obama is gone or not as long as his agenda remains.

Thing is the four that the GOP openly supports do believe as obama does or at least use to until they had the got to run for the Presidency blues.

Case law is only important in reference to the constitution. It cannot change the constitution, it can only interpret the constitution. Every case law decision is supposedly supported by the constitution. So it only stands to reason that the constitution is of more importance.

Yes it is unconstitutional to be in Iraq. Congress never declared war. In afghanistan, Congress authorized the President to go after Osama Bin Laden but never voted to declare war.

Ron Paul support Israels right to strike at Iraq's nuclear program when no one else did. He has never said 9/11 was part of an international jewish conspiracy. Get your facts straight.

And he believes in a Jewish conspiracy -- it does take a genius to put two and two together.

Not once did he say that those are your wishful thinking.

So do you think he would be the first politician hiding his true beliefs because he "can't handle the controversy"?

All his unorthodox views about the role of government, the central bank, the foreign policy -- they all make perfect sense for a conspiracy nut, who believes that the Jews are secretly ruling the world.

Which of the foreign polices that we have are Constitutional?

And which aren't? Is there anything in the Constitution that forbids US to send troops in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Ron Paul is anti-war because he believes in a Jewish conspiracy to rule the world. He thinks that 911 was part of that conspiracy as are the wars.

We aren't supposed to have a standing army.

And you think US will be better off w/o a standing army?

Not once did he say that those are your wishful thinking.

So do you think he would be the first politician hiding his true beliefs because he "can't handle the controversy"?

All his unorthodox views about the role of government, the central bank, the foreign policy -- they all make perfect sense for a conspiracy nut, who believes that the Jews are secretly ruling the world.
Now you claim to have insight into the secret workings of his mind and in the same breath you call him a conspiracy nut? Maybe you are projecting your own feelings about the jews onto other people.

Romney stood right on the stage the other night and said he'd have signed the NDAA.

That's good enough for me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrQVaiFYmcg]Ron Paul tells 9/11 Truther why he won't come out about the "truth" over 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Not once did he say that those are your wishful thinking. He said he couldn't handle the controversy. Did the truth come out about 9/11 during the investigation? I don't know Should it be revisited? Yes it should. Like why did Building 7 fall down when it was never hit by the planes?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIZW959vJc&feature=related]Fox News expose: Israelis had foreknowledge of 9-11. - YouTube[/ame]

case law is PART of the constitution because we live in a common law nation... not a code nation.

Really, Ms Jil.

The Founding Fathers went all the way to Philly for nothing.

So , you support the activities of miserable immunized "judges" who ignore the Constitution!!!

As always, Heil Hitler.

Nothing like a wing nut libertarian who wants the law marginalized for personal reasons. We have laws and judges for good reasons.

Nothing like a wing nut libertarian who wants the law marginalized for personal reasons. We have laws and judges for good reasons.

Yes its better for you big government types to run guns and smuggle drugs.

Nothing personal about that, we just want your rights.

We understand jake.

This gibbering on your part is why your group is so miniscule in the events of the day.

Romney stood right on the stage the other night and said he'd have signed the NDAA.

That's good enough for me.

That's just the cherry on the top.

I didn't know his position on it until he said that. I mean I pretty much assumed it anyway, because it's part of an agenda that transcends party lines, but just to actually hear him say it matter of factly without even pausing to think about it for a second made it become real.

And I wouldn't call it a cherry on top, I'd call it the main deal breaker. As much as I'm worried about the country's fiscal and monetary health, those issues are on the back burner, that NDAA bill has got to be the worst thing I've ever seen this government do.

This gibbering on your part is why your group is so miniscule in the events of the day.

Every politically controlled educational system will inculcate the doctrine of state supremacy sooner or later. . . . Once that doctrine has been accepted, it becomes an almost superhuman task to break the stranglehold of the political power over the life of the citizen. It has had his body, property and mind in its clutches from infancy. An octopus would sooner release its prey. A tax-supported, compulsory educational system is the complete model of the totalitarian state. –

Isabel Paterson, The God of the Machine (1943)

Libertarian lunacy on the prowl!!! Come one, come all. See the native libertarian in his natural habitat: frothing, gibbering, rolling in the dirt.

Guys, can't take you seriously.

Forum List

Back