Ron Paul: 'Freedom Is A Young Idea And We're Throwing It Away'...

eating is not an instinct. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaa. You're an idiot. Babys cry when they're hungry because they were previously taught to eat......rye? rye. stfu dude, you're bloviating and blabbering

An instinct is an unlearned behavior. If eating were indeed instinct then you would have no choice but to eat. The very fact that one can choose not to eat even up until death is proof that eating is not an instinctive behavior. It's the same with the so called survival instinct. That you could choose to jump off a bridge is proof you have no instinct to survive.

If babies had instincts to eat they would not have to learn how to eat.

Crying because in pain from hunger or gas is not the same thing as eating.

The crying might be argued to be an instinct as the suck reflex may be. But if they are instincts then they are temporary and that lack of permanence puts those behaviors in a different category.

You are a very simplistic thinker if you can't differentiate between learned and unlearned behavior patterns as they apply to a definition.

Umm, you know that babies eat fluid in the womb, don't you? Who taught them, jackass?

I actually watched my baby eat on an ultrasound a month ago. They do just like a fish does. It's pretty instinctual and pretty amazing.

Babies do not "eat" amniotic fluid. Just as fish do not "eat" water

The lungs and digestive tract of a fetus are filled with amniotic fluid. The fetus has no choice but to swallow the fluid and in fact that swallowing acts to help muscles develop and also is used to aid in the development of the kidneys but there is no nutritional value in amniotic fluid.

Poor pathetic stupid braindead sheoplized robots of America, they are so easily fooled and controlled. We have become a nation of idiots. Well, not all of us. Some of us have our eyes open to the two party scam game that is used in order to keep the sheople herded and squabbling with one another over left vs right issues.

But my how the dumbshits keep the puppetmasters game going. They are so brainwashed and confused that they don't realize that there is one guy in D.C who will actually look out for their, and The USA's best interests.

That's Ron Paul. Course, the androids will continue to bow down to their masters and the international bankers who control everything. Bombing Lybia now, and not a word from anyone. Now go back to watching American Idol and Desperate Housewives. ~BH

Last edited:
Poor pathetic stupid braindead sheoplized robots of America, they are so easily fooled and controlled. We have become a nation of idiots. Well, not all of us. Some of us have our eyes open to the two party scam game that is used in order to keep the sheople herded and squabbling with one another over left vs right issues.

But my how the dumbshits keep the puppetmasters game going. They are so brainwashed and confused that they don't realize that there is one guy in D.C who will actually look out for their, and The USA's best interests.

That's Ron Paul. Course, the androids will continue to bow down to their masters and the international bankers who control everything. Bombing Lybia now, and not a word from anyone. Now go back to watching American Idol and Desperate Housewives. ~BH

Here! Here! Great post fellow patriot. All we can do is continue to speak the truth, and when the time comes they will see the truth for themselves lets just pray it's not to late.

Ron Paul 2012. The Revolution starts now.

Last edited:
I am usually impressed by Ron Paul. He has become quite the seasoned campaigner. Look at how he masterfully handled that age question. He took an undeniable weakness and turned our minds to the longevity and youthfulness of ideas. But he didn't take us there immediately, instead touching on individuals who were young in age but old in heart.

I prefer Gary Johnson personally. But there's no question that Ron Paul is the more effortless campaigner.

I am usually impressed by Ron Paul. He has become quite the seasoned campaigner. Look at how he masterfully handled that age question. He took an undeniable weakness and turned our minds to the longevity and youthfulness of ideas. But he didn't take us there immediately, instead touching on individuals who were young in age but old in heart.

I prefer Gary Johnson personally. But there's no question that Ron Paul is the more effortless campaigner.

Yeah, The problem is that the GOP will never allow Paul to win the Nomination because they are mostly a bunch of puppets just like the Democrats. The Nomination process is more fixed than the general election.

It's a joke really, and the media works for whatever the agenda currently is. Which actually isn't even the GOP's or Dem's choice, but the international bankers and foriegn infiltrators who decide who the two new stooges will be. Obama was hand picked for stupid sheople, but how about that bombing Lybia change eh? :razz: ~BH

The American People currently want Government domination of their lives. For many,Freedom & Liberty is a frightening concept. Many Americans like the idea that they can blame a massive omnipresent Bureaucracy for their own personal failings. For these people,a massive invasive Government is both their Sugar Daddy and Scapegoat. They feel they can have it both ways. But the trade-off is very sad & tragic in the end. The loss of Freedom & Liberty is a terrible price to pay. More Americans need to reconsider this rush to Totalitarianism. Hopefully they'll do this before it's too late.

Last edited:

Here! Here! Great post fellow patriot. All we can do is continue to speak the truth, and when the time comes they will see the truth for themselves lets just pray it's not to late.

Ron Paul 2012. The Revolution starts now.

Well said. Thanks.

Forum List

Back