RON PAUL ...deliverance

misericordia

Rookie
Jan 18, 2008
Troops home YESTERDAY
taxes gone
one world gov vis a vis UN, NAFTA, North American superhighway STOPPED.
Your money backed by gold. End of the FEDERAL RESERVE, ie; private bank.

What's his record?

"DR NO" - 10 terms in congress, no doublespeak, 4,000 babies delivered, (He is a doctor), suppressed by mainstream media...they're scared of him, he's not in bed with the big boys, can't be blackmailed.

I'm kinda scared for him.
watch Aaron Russo on line vids.

"Voting with Party

Ron Paul has voted with a majority of his Republican colleagues 74.8% of the time during the current Congress. This percentage does not include votes in which Paul did not vote. See a list of his votes against his party since 1991, a list of all Representatives in the 110th Congress with a similar score, or a full list of party voters."

We were out today doing errands and of all the candidates he was the only one I saw on a bumper sticker and lawn signs. His appeal is strange and as the stat above shows, he pretty much votes with the republicans.

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/members/p000583/

It's strange because nobody in politics tells the truth.

Please look at his record. Utube soundbytes. Aaron Russo.

Remember when Bill Maher got cancelled from tv immediately after saying the war on terror was a load of crap? That's what they do to Dr No.

This isn't simple, you have to do a little research on Ron Paul.

also...I am apolitical. This is the only person I have ever endorsed. That's why it's strange. He appeals to the people who know it's all in the bag before the game begins.