Ron Paul: Crimea Secedes. So What?...

Don't bother. If it isn't about how evil Jews are or how USA troops kill babies they don't want to hear it.

tapatalk post

What the hell is your obsession with Jews? I have not heard anyone saying anything about Jews, except you.

Just exposing you fake conservatives.

You are the neoconservative here with your army and intervening/patriottic mindset.
I have never claimed to be a conservative.

You are the neoconservative here with your army and intervening/patriottic mindset.

Neoconservative means NEW conservative ... Unlike you I am not new to this.

You are the neoconservative (the most common group in the conservative party by now, the Republicans) here, which makes you a conservative. And I am not a neo- or other kind of conservative.
You are for intervention, that makes you a neoconservative or liberal. Libertarians and other kinds of conservatives than the neocons do not support intervention.

What foolish Neocons and Neolibs will never understand is WAR IS A RACKET!!!!...always has been and always will be. War is the health of the state...elites love war because they get rich and gain more power. Too bad you are incapable of understanding this FUNDAMENTAL TRUTH. All of recorded human history is SHOUTING this truth in your ear. Yet, you are deaf to it.

As the great Major General Smedley Butler, USMC stated long ago, TO HELL WITH WAR!

His great book should be required reading for ALL Americans.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/War-Racket-Antiwar-Americas-Decorated/dp/0922915865]War is a Racket: The Antiwar Classic by America's Most Decorated Soldier: Smedley D. Butler, Adam Parfrey: 9780922915866: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Last edited:

You are the neoconservative (the most common group in the conservative party by now, the Republicans) here, which makes you a conservative. And I am not a neo- or other kind of conservative.
You are for intervention, that makes you a neoconservative or liberal. Libertarians and other kinds of conservatives than the neocons do not support intervention.
Don't pay too much attention to thanatroll, he uses lots of words that he clearly has no notion what they mean.

Unfortunately, far too often our kids are sent to be maimed and killed just so Globalist Elite bastards like VP Biden and his little brat can get richer. That's what it's really all about in the end. Ukraine is about the rich gettin richer. Average Citizens will see absolutely no benefit from this intervention. That's just the sad reality.

Let's no longer send our kids to be maimed and killed for Globalist Elite bastards like this...

"Military Men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for Foreign Policy." - Henry Kissinger

That asshole will be speaking at Bilderberg.

The stupid fuck inbred losertarians and liberals always talk as if WAR is option #1 and that having a strong military serving as a DETERRENCE to our enemies and ASSURANCE to our allies is not the first job of the military.

People in the military are the ones that don't want war because they are the ones that suffer the most, not you shitheads living in your trailer parks here typing about it. Oh, you hurt your pinky typing on this message board....you are such a pussy.

So shut the fuck up about what you think and claim to know about the US military, national defense and foreign policy. Go talk with your fellow kooks about D&D or whatever thing takes up your time away from this board.

Shitstain....I know more about what the CIA knows and is doing than a kook like you using your Cracker Jack box prize as some listening device to the "secret world" in your trailer park.

These shit-eating losertarians believe there is some conspiracy between the CIA and DOD to help Obama by inventing lies about Russia and Ukraine.

As someone that hasn't supported Obama from day 1, I know for a fact that the CIA and DOD are not inventing shit over Ukraine and Russia.....

Don't bother. If it isn't about how evil Jews are or how USA troops kill babies they don't want to hear it.

tapatalk post
You're naive if you think that the CIA has noting to do with it. They're always involved behind the scenes.

Shitstain....I know more about what the CIA knows and is doing than a kook like you using your Cracker Jack box prize as some listening device to the "secret world" in your trailer park.

These shit-eating losertarians believe there is some conspiracy between the CIA and DOD to help Obama by inventing lies about Russia and Ukraine.

As someone that hasn't supported Obama from day 1, I know for a fact that the CIA and DOD are not inventing shit over Ukraine and Russia.....

You're naive if you think that the CIA has noting to do with it. They're always involved behind the scenes.

How exactly do you know all that stuff about the CIA? And it are not only trailer parkers (most of them are conservative actually :D) who believe that the CIA is doing covert operations. Actually does a huge part of the population believe that there is something wrong about the CIA. If you think that the CIA is some nice tea club, you are wrong. Torturing on Guantenamo Bay, links to Al Quaida, some weird things going on with Cuba and even accused of murdering Kennedy.

How exactly do you know all that stuff about the CIA? And it are not only trailer parkers (most of them are conservative actually :D) who believe that the CIA is doing covert operations. Actually does a huge part of the population believe that there is something wrong about the CIA. If you think that the CIA is some nice tea club, you are wrong. Torturing on Guantenamo Bay, links to Al Quaida, some weird things going on with Cuba and even accused of murdering Kennedy.

Hey don't forget catcher in the rye

tapatalk post

He's got his government leach job and an Orphan Annie decoder ring.

Here's where he gets his info. about the CIA. :lol:
http://www.watchamericandad.tv/american-dad-season-2-episode-13-black-mystery-month.html

Asswipe....the CIA black prisons for AQ weren't at GITMO, try other places. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, the horror.....torturing EVIL scum trying to kill innocent people around the world, they deserve a trial and endless care & feeding...eh? More like cutting them up until they die.

Again, you don't know shit....kook.

Forum List

Back