RON PAUL ASSASSINATION? (Video Report)

MiloBoz

Rookie
Apr 3, 2012
London, ON, Canada
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-sHEmgV8Xg]InfoWars.com | RON PAUL ASSASSINATION? | PrisonPlanet.com - YouTube[/ame]

Did this report yesterday... Would love to know your thoughts.

If Ron Paul was given a fair election & won, do you believe the globalists would let him implement his anti-NWO agenda at their expense? This InfoWars.com report explores the controversial topics of controlled democracy, government assassination, & globalist influence in the political arena.

If the rw's had any sense, they would come together as they did with the silly teebag nonsense and write in Gary Johnson.

He's actually Libertarian - not that that matters.

InfoWars.com | RON PAUL ASSASSINATION? | PrisonPlanet.com - YouTube

If Ron Paul was given a fair election & won, do you believe the globalists would let him implement his anti-NWO agenda at their expense? This InfoWars.com report explores the controversial topics of controlled democracy, government assassination, & globalist influence in the political arena.

They would never need to go to that extreme. Far easier ways to keep him at bay.

Ron Paul did have a fair shot. He lost. He lost so bad that he didn't even break double digits in the delagate count. I could have gotten more delegates than Ron Paul had if I were running.

InfoWars.com | RON PAUL ASSASSINATION? | PrisonPlanet.com - YouTube

They would never need to go to that extreme. Far easier ways to keep him at bay.

Agreed

Ron Paul did have a fair shot. He lost. He lost so bad that he didn't even break double digits in the delagate count. I could have gotten more delegates than Ron Paul had if I were running.

I don't think the media gave him a fair shake at all.. But regardless, do you think that if he won he would actually be allowed to do the things he is campaigning on, ie. ending the federal reserve?

You do realize that there's still plenty of states left, besides the ones who have yet to allocate their unbound delegates?

At least half the delegate count to this point isn't even decided yet.

I don't think the media gave him a fair shake at all.. But regardless, do you think that if he won he would actually be allowed to do the things he is campaigning on, ie. ending the federal reserve?

agreed on the media coverage. Also, Congress (via their paymasters/lobbyists) would fight him at every turn

The media didn't give him a fair shake? When the hell has the media given any Republican a fair shake?

You have nothing but excuses. It's everyone elses fault. This everyone else is to blame mentality is precisely what is wrong with our nation.

Did you ever just consider that people don't like Ron Paul? Did you ever think that your arrogant behavior turned people who might have listened off to him? Did you ever consider that people don't find him credible? Did you ever consider that people might think there are other ways to save the nation then to worship a freakin politician?!

The Globalist Elites will never allow Ron Paul to be in a real position of power. That just can't happen. That's why i have such a hard time even entertaining your scenario. But yes, they would likely assassinate him if he were ever President.

If the rw's had any sense, they would come together as they did with the silly teebag nonsense and write in Gary Johnson.

He's actually Libertarian - not that that matters.

He's actually a libertarian compared to who? Mitt Romney? Sure. Ron Paul? Not really.

Even the most conservative estimates put Ron Paul in the double digits in terms of delegates.

If Ron Paul was given a fair election & won, do you believe the globalists would let him implement his anti-NWO agenda at their expense?

Walks-through-glass-door.gif

I suspect that Ron Paul would SUDDENLY SEE THE LIGHT and fall in line with the MASTERS.

But I doubt that CONGRESS would go along with much of Ron Pauls platform anyway, so I doubt it would much matter.

I think if anything, if RP stuck to his guns, and say refused to sign bills into law, eventually he'd be impeached and removed from office.

I suspect that Ron Paul would SUDDENLY SEE THE LIGHT and fall in line with the MASTERS.

I'll be one grumpy customer if that happens. I'm still betting against it. But I've lost bets before.

Forum List

Back