Ron Paul: Are We Fighting Terrorism, Or Creating More Terrorism?...

We got along fine with Muslims for centuries. It wasn't till we started our 'Empire-Building' phase, that we began having so many problems with Muslims. Once our Government decided our country should be an Empire, is when all the foreign meddling and endless wars began. It became all about dominating and plundering nations. And i don't know if we can change. It certainly doesn't look like it at this point.

You insist on trying to make us the bad guy. A muzzie sympathizer I presume?

In many instances, the US/West is the bad guy. More Americans should understand that. Maybe then, we could try and end this endless war.

You're nor paying attention, the muslims have been doing this for thousands of years

Never our problem till we made it our problem. It's why our Founding Fathers warned against 'Empire-Building.' Where does all this constant meddling and war go? What's the End-Game?

when you say "our problem"------to whom does the "our" refer. Muslims see you as part of the
ROMAN EMPIRE-------which morphed into the empires of the british, the Spanish, the portugese and
the French and the Russians and the old Byzant etc

I'm referring to the United States of America. It was never our problem till we made it our problem. It started when our Government decided to engage in Empire-Building. Something our Founding Fathers didn't want.

In many instances, the US/West is the bad guy. More Americans should understand that. Maybe then, we could try and end this endless war.

You're nor paying attention, the muslims have been doing this for thousands of years

Never our problem till we made it our problem. It's why our Founding Fathers warned against 'Empire-Building.' Where does all this constant meddling and war go? What's the End-Game?

when you say "our problem"------to whom does the "our" refer. Muslims see you as part of the
ROMAN EMPIRE-------which morphed into the empires of the british, the Spanish, the portugese and

I'm referring to the United States of America. It was never our problem till we made it our problem. It started when our Government decided to engage in Empire-Building. Something our Founding Fathers didn't want.

Silly person------"WE" is what some jerky people call "DA WEST" We cannot exclude ourselves
from OUR WORLD Sorry to do the obvious which so many people mock-------think back to the 1930s--
there were lots of people like you around back then-------ISOLATIONISTS who were actually convinced that
what was happening across the Oceans was "NONE OF OUR BUSINESS"

The US/West are continuing the Crusades. However, it has nothing to do with religion. It only has to do with plundering their resources. We wouldn't be in their lands otherwise.

No we are not continuing the Crusades, we are not warring under any religious directive

Read up some on the Crusades. It was about plundering resources even back then. It was mainly about religion, but they did a whole lotta plundering too. But nowadays, the US/West Crusades are only about the plundering. Just ask yourself sometime, why are we in their lands at all?

I've forgotten more on the Crusades than you'll ever know, I've studied the topic since I was in ninth grade in HS thanks to an excellent history teacher...who warned me some day the left would try to rewrite what happened

Then you're well aware that plundering was a big part of the Crusades. They killed and plundered on a massive scale. Like i said, just ask yourself why we're in their lands at all. Try to be unbiased and honest in your contemplation.

Thats how wars were fought then, its how armies traveled. They didnt have supply networks

Killing & Plundering was big part of the Crusades. Many joined with the promise they would be allowed to kill and plunder at will. That was the big selling point for many who joined the Crusades.

You'd be wise to educate yourself on Islam and colonial America.

You're trying to debate a topic you're woefully uninformed on

Read up some on the Crusades. It was about plundering resources even back then. It was mainly about religion, but they did a whole lotta plundering too. But nowadays, the US/West Crusades are only about the plundering. Just ask yourself sometime, why are we in their lands at all?

I've forgotten more on the Crusades than you'll ever know, I've studied the topic since I was in ninth grade in HS thanks to an excellent history teacher...who warned me some day the left would try to rewrite what happened

Then you're well aware that plundering was a big part of the Crusades. They killed and plundered on a massive scale. Like i said, just ask yourself why we're in their lands at all. Try to be unbiased and honest in your contemplation.

what did they "PLUNDER" ?

Read up some on the Crusades. Plundering was a big part of it. Many joined the Crusades on the promise they would be allowed to kill and plunder at will. It wasn't only about religion. Religion was the catalyst, but the plundering was an even more attractive reason to join for some. But today, the plundering is the catalyst for the US/West Crusades. Religion does play a role in it too though.

Now you're using tbe false version being taught today. You're a waste of time and an obvious Islamapologist

No, it's just fact. Many who joined were promised they would be allowed to kill and plunder. And that's exactly what many Crusaders did.

Read up some on the Crusades. Plundering was a big part of it. Many joined the Crusades on the promise they would be allowed to kill and plunder at will. It wasn't only about religion. Religion was the catalyst, but the plundering was an even more attractive reason to join for some. But today, the plundering is the catalyst for the US/West Crusades. Religion does play a role in it too though.

Now you're using tbe false version being taught today. You're a waste of time and an obvious Islamapologist

No, it's just fact. Many who joined were promised they would be allowed to kill and plunder. And that's exactly what many Crusaders did.

No its not a goddamn fact. You're ignorant on the entire matter. Just another muzzie loving jackwad

No we are not continuing the Crusades, we are not warring under any religious directive

Read up some on the Crusades. It was about plundering resources even back then. It was mainly about religion, but they did a whole lotta plundering too. But nowadays, it's been reversed. The US/West Crusades today, are mainly about the plundering. But it's about religion too. Just ask yourself sometime, why are we in their lands at all?
I guess I'm going to need your specific definition of 'plunder' is before I can even begin to rebut any of this.

Forcing Puppet Regimes into power and exploiting their resources. The US has been doing it for many years. Just ask yourself, why are we in their lands at all?
That is not the definition of plunder. However, HOW is the US forcing puppet regimes into power and exploiting their resources. Name specific incidents and techniques.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Iran, and many Central and South American nations. That's just to name a few. The US CIA has been doing it for decades. It's all about getting the Puppet Regime in there, and plundering the resources. The US has repeated the process over & over in numerous nations all throughout the world.
I asked you to provide specific examples, not generalities. Otherwise, this simply becomes your opinion.

you got a link? Did Richard the LION HEARTED deliver speechs-----"COME WITH ME---PLUNDER AND
KILL"??? ----what did they plunder? magic carpets?

Silly person------"WE" is what some jerky people call "DA WEST" We cannot exclude ourselves
from OUR WORLD Sorry to do the obvious which so many people mock-------think back to the 1930s--
there were lots of people like you around back then-------ISOLATIONISTS who were actually convinced that
what was happening across the Oceans was "NONE OF OUR BUSINESS"

So where does this endless war take us? What's the End-Game? Does it all lead to mass Nuclear annihilation? Where are you Perpetual War advocates taking us? I'm willing to listen.

No its not a goddamn fact. You're ignorant on the entire matter. Just another muzzie loving jackwad

Many were brutal mercenaries. You trying to deny that, is actually pretty pitiful. Sounds like you don't know nearly as much as you think you do.

Read up some on the Crusades. It was about plundering resources even back then. It was mainly about religion, but they did a whole lotta plundering too. But nowadays, it's been reversed. The US/West Crusades today, are mainly about the plundering. But it's about religion too. Just ask yourself sometime, why are we in their lands at all?
I guess I'm going to need your specific definition of 'plunder' is before I can even begin to rebut any of this.

Forcing Puppet Regimes into power and exploiting their resources. The US has been doing it for many years. Just ask yourself, why are we in their lands at all?
That is not the definition of plunder. However, HOW is the US forcing puppet regimes into power and exploiting their resources. Name specific incidents and techniques.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Iran, and many Central and South American nations. That's just to name a few. The US CIA has been doing it for decades. It's all about getting the Puppet Regime in there, and plundering the resources. The US has repeated the process over & over in numerous nations all throughout the world.
I asked you to provide specific examples, not generalities. Otherwise, this simply becomes your opinion.

Wow, you seriously believe your Government hasn't been installing Puppet Regimes all around the world for decades? Man if you really do believe that, there is no point continuing a discussion with you. You're living in some kind of Warmonger-denial fairy tail world.

Many were brutal mercenaries. You trying to deny that, is actually pretty pitiful. Sounds like you don't know nearly as much as you think you do.

All anyone has to is read your nonsense and they will deduce who the ignorant one is.

you got a link? Did Richard the LION HEARTED deliver speechs-----"COME WITH ME---PLUNDER AND
KILL"??? ----what did they plunder? magic carpets?

So you're claiming no killing and plundering occurred? Because there are other historical accounts that claim otherwise. Maybe you've only been reading up on Crusader historical accounts. Because the inhabitants of those lands recounted many instances of brutal murder and theft on the part of some Crusaders. Some of the accounts told of holy sites, including those in Israel, being looted by Crusaders.

Wow, you seriously believe your Government hasn't been installing Puppet Regimes all around the world for decades? Man if you really do believe that, there is no point continuing a discussion with you. You're living in some kind of Warmonger-denial fairy tail world.
I seriously don't take the word of any anonymous person on the internet when they spout anti-American rhetoric without some form of proof. Particularly given the nonsense you've been posting in this thread, your agenda is obvious. You seem to equate trade with plunder, partnerships with puppeteering, and legal self-interest with empire building.

You'll forgive Me if I require you providing specific examples and tactics in which all of this occurred. It will be ONLY then that we can discuss your grievances.

All anyone has to is read your nonsense and they will deduce who the ignorant one is.

What 'nonsense' and 'ignorance?' Be specific. You're claiming there was no killing & plundering committed by Crusaders. Yet some historical accounts claim otherwise. Holy sites, especially in Israel, were looted by some Crusaders. That's just the reality. And then there's the mass brutal murdering. Crusaders did a lot of that too.

I seriously don't take the word of any anonymous person on the internet when they spout anti-American rhetoric without some form of proof. Particularly given the nonsense you've been posting in this thread, your agenda is obvious. You seem to equate trade with plunder, partnerships with puppeteering, and legal self-interest with empire building.

You'll forgive Me if I require you providing specific examples and tactics in which all of this occurred. It will be ONLY then that we can discuss your grievances.

Wow, you really do believe that huh? Man, the MIC truly loves sad dupes like you. Oh boy, a sucker born every minute i guess.

Wow, you really do believe that huh? Man, the MIC truly loves sad dupes like you. Oh boy, a sucker born every minute i guess.
MIC?

Forum List

Back