Ron DeSantis: I’ll purge FBI on day one of my presidency

Showing Republicans are soft on crime

No, that's still a lie. You, of course, worship Authority and believe the FBI can do no wrong.

Anyone else notice that MAGAts want to eliminate the best crime lab in America?

Yeah, it's so awesome that books have been written about the misconduct. (One is Tainting Evidence: Inside the Scandals at the FBI Crime Lab Crime Magazine .) It's unremarkable that the desired result is known and the "results" are adjusted accordingly. The lab needs a top to bottom audit, a total housecleaning, and probably several hundred prosecutions.

They supported the FBI up until they began to investigate the crimes of the Republican Party

I haven't supported the FBI in twenty years.

Sounds like Trump talk. He won't do it. He is not capable, and if he were, it would never happen.
This is another false election promise. No offense to DeSantis supporters intended. You have to put all of it in perspective.
Nikkii Hailey was asked if she would ban abortion. She was honest with her answer.
“I'm not going to lie to the American people,” the GOP presidential candidate said. Instituting a federal abortion ban is not “realistic,”
You know, if the lips are moving, they are lying. DeSantis is no different.

Ron DeSantis has promised to fire the FBI’s director and reduce the agency’s footprint in Washington by “at least 50 per cent” on “day one” of his presidency if he wins the White House in 2024.

The Florida governor has reportedly been working for months on a plan to gut and then drastically reform the US Department of Justice (DoJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Yeah because Biden held his promises!

:rolleyes:

Unless their name happens to be Clinton, Biden, pelousi, schumer, or schiff....
It’s true – conservatives were once supporters of the FBI.

But when the FBI engaged in perfectly appropriate, lawful, and Constitutional investigations of Trump’s crimes and the crimes of other Republicans, conservatives started attacking the FBI.

Conservatives’ partisan hypocrisy is as childish as it is ridiculous.

It’s true – conservatives were once supporters of the FBI.

But when the FBI engaged in perfectly appropriate, lawful, and Constitutional investigations of Trump’s crimes and the crimes of other Republicans, conservatives started attacking the FBI.

Conservatives’ partisan hypocrisy is as childish as it is ridiculous.

The fbi was CAUGHT, violating the FISA ACT, 200,000!!!!!! Times!

Go FUCK YOURSELF you fascist piece of shit!

Forum List

Back